Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Letter for today...

Well now they are all cry bagging sobbing wailing over their turd head loser leader timbo what's his name !!! Oh it's terrible timbo went to hell finally !!! It's about damn time !!! Him and his high society snot HW b.s. nobody gives a shit for over here !!! I'm sick of hearing it !!! Timbo is gone gone not fair !!!

Crying over cards all gone, Asian equation over !!! Tim had money on LA, sick of hearing that b.s. about HW, Nash not fair rappers big dong over beautiful baby from black men donging !!! Gone gone !!! Crying over Dallas I 35 houses, crying over money off Z real one he has it going going !!! Screaming over Kate and him babies some kids tulsa had pedo ??? SICKO upsetting talk about kids they screamed about in video music ???? Kate living over here with Z bitch F you bitch !!!

Screaming about some cry bag Japanese kid from LA ???? His money, he knew you would get this done !!! He would go bitch fat ass !!! Yeah well nobody cares cry bag !!!

Screaming over weddings,  wedding boutiques, wedding cake shops, they own sex stores they own, shops wedding planners all crtl prostitutes bitch !!! We F big hung men bitch !!! Nasty old whores sick of them skanks !!! Non stop they scream this wedding shit over here from east it sounds ping ping on hwy 81 !!! We solicit you bitch rape traffick your ass bitch for estate it goes to the prostitutes bitch govt awards us bitch !!! Then yelling over marrying black skin models Lithuanian Italian models Z married or something ????? Had baby ???? Whatever this is go figure ! Nobody cares.

Some black bitch yelling over her mm fireworks stand she was making north Dallas !!!???? Yelling over prostitutes east LA trash out here, timbo rode like hell bitches !!! Sobbing timbo ass is over.......oh wah wah.......I have been resting more so and less filth I'm hearing until today hmm.......

Screaming about mix race babies they are making and selling over east or wherever ??? Blaming me for the loss of black men rappers, fights screams over rapper something kids , ex wife, money filth sex anaconda black snake moaning they screamed then hearing moaning, slapping, slipping, sounds !!! Gross Nast !!!

Black men make me feel safe baby oh F I love me a hung chocolate man !!!!! This screamed last night over and over !!! Stevie keeps trying to play voices in my room or next room to me and I hear talking weird noises and then in the vehicles hearing too loud of a sounds voices talking, him with equipment he says controlling my life.....

Stevie very angry at Alan over money and something he's done to Alan in costume as Alan's face used his I'd turned Alan in for dea stuff or something he's screaming at me Alan F ' ed everybody over bitch F you too bitch !!!

Stevie keeps screaming he is breaking up with me and sobbing over he's breaking up with me soon he has to ????! Wow...........then he plays JR movies to my waves then he plays Whitney I will always love you with video to my waves of the song loudly..........keeps saying he is masturbated in my attic on me for 20 years since high school and it is love ?????? You are beautiful and I am f'ed in the head about you bitch !!!!?????? Something sick about whacking in my underwear years ago ????? Talking about my titties and other parts non stop and screaming David is evil F him F his ass !!!

Nasty lez talk from over east about my p###y !!! and tits bitch hot bitch !!! nasty sex acts they want to marry me or something nasty sex, sicko embarrassing !!! Who is this saying this ?????

Screaming over Mary mcathrn funeral m crtl Darko and F DJ !!! He's dead, F Ronny then more about Darko basin non stop !!!! They are dead dead !!! Screaming over Philip m crtl land items money masks costumes ???? Hating on Bobby some Japanese wanted Philip patty house their house I know of.......???? Wants to live in that house or something ?????

Screaming about bshaw house alexndr houses ALL cleaned up, and pelley house little dog dead dead !!! Upsetting. Money off new Mexico, JR stuff we get it F you bitch related m crtl F you bitch !!! Screaming over FH land houses, money items whatever........Screaming over cannabis dispensers everywhere ?????? What is this ???? More OkCity screaming dea b.s. that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me stalkers !!! I am NOT involved in any criminal activity my family may have been BUT me, mother, grandparents, G, NOT involved you get that TRASH !!!????? Stalkers illegal stalkers !!!! Eavesdropping following spying on me, I have NO privacy !!!! Gross to think about them ALL !!! Screaming that I talked in this house with my mother about sterling people and other local loser snobs and it got turned in bitch !!! I turned it all in you running off your mouth bitch !!! Then repeating stuff I supposedly said or did sicko filth !!! NO damn truth to half that shit they keep screaming I said or did dumb asses !!! Crying losers babies 2 nd grade cry bag behavior !!! Grow the hell up stalkers outta my life !!!

Keep harassing my dog, cattle spooky one won't take her baby at all just born, then harassing pumpkin cat creamy cat, and still harassing G non stop hateful.......

Screaming over washdc bribes spying on men's bathroom and pooping plop plop pictures of poop falling into toilet plunger with toilet paper on it.......sicko filth......

had flu still tired don't wanna listen to more ignorant cry baby behavior......

THANKS. j.

No comments:

Post a Comment