Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Letter.......More crap.

More screams today ping ping my waves on 81 hwy, screaming about black rights naacp marches turning in racism accounts online, more about channel 7.....non stop screaming.

Stevie harassing screaming ALL DAY, about NOT fair his black friends family go his people go !!! F you bitch fat ass bitch !!! Dying bitch dying bitch !!! Having female problems today goes then stops VERY tired they say it's surgery then stevie says endocrine cancer, over over and over....I took a nap today twice felt better, then he starts screaming about sterling money off LA tards trash, then hanging out with Rgn in LA...Crying over no estate ownership F you NOT fair bitch I can't have money like that bitch !!! Then he's screaming about being caught living in my attic spying on me through my bedroom ceiling he was living above my bedroom masturbating on me watching spying on me since high school !!!! Says he whacked his dick on me 20 years took pictures of me naked in the house recorded me singing and talking on the phone and conversations of me and my mom making fun of the loser trash family,.

He says he turned in all my thoughts got into my house with sterling others blacks Japanese and pilfered in my belongings, stole my baby clothes and my fave blanket the white one and it was sent to the creek torn to shreds !!! It's NOT in the storage box where I placed it in my closet !!! He says they stole my mother's jewelry and my underwear then masturbated in it outside threw on creek !!!!!!!!!!

Keeps talking nasty about sex filth making fun of me NEVER being involved in this crtl trash and makes fun I'm still a virgin don't give a shit about stupid sex b.s..........More to life than sex you addicted loser Fs !!! He and them from over east are obsessed with me stalking my thoughts trying to hack me I can tell the heat must be turned up on their ass !!! Screaming over OkCity dea fbi cia people cards go bitch !!! Screaming over chomps !!!......Bwahaha !!!!

This shit has went on last ng enough my ENTIRE life no privacy not even my thoughts he claims they all spied on me for NOTHING bitch !!! We turned in EVERYTHING we could bitch F you bitch !!!!! These m fers are on dope burned up in the head imagining things weddings marrying me, then we take over mm estate you marry us NOW !!! Will NOT stop talking about sex filth rape gay trash b.s., sick of hearing about that then animal rape abuse, saying they raped my junie dog 20 years ago !!! Then on and on about some black dog I had raped placed in my yard ??????! I didn't have a black dog.......!!!!! This is upsetting filth to listen to I don't have time or mind space to listen to !!!!

Then screaming they whacked aids on my ice box food 20 years ago gave us aids then did this to my grandparents both sides also !!!!!?????? Then fbi dea had to cover up your aids blood work !!!!!?????? Upsetting sickens me !!!!!

Screaming over black seeds again, b.s. over black shemales ????? Gross !!!! Black men are minority now man F them !!! Screaming over this lawton ft sill b.s. black race in U.S. over F govt F them......rapper money, then stevie screaming over bm money non stop, bshaw then he's prostitute as nette bshaw up there in costume money he wants ????? Freaky weirdo stalker.......HELP.

Keeps telling me they hack my body from internet cellphone masturbate on me naked in shower or dressing.....!!!!! Said they have for 20 years !!!! Keeps screaming about timbo money we get it bitch !!! Kill his children !!! He dying soon bitch !!!! Then bitching about R family ALL day !!! F Joe c### giant !!! Measuring him daily he big man !!! Model Joe !!! He thinks he takes all F him !!! Asian bitch going hung holes !!!! Keep talking about somebody named Quiefa ????? She there !!!!???????? Quiefa del ray ?????? SICKO NASTY !!! Sex talk stank bitch holes back front hung holes bitch has it Asian hook !!!! She meeting you soon bitch !!!!???????

More playing moaning slapping sounds, squirting noises, whore moaning, nasty sicko filth.....

Black man and woman screaming non stop about money off mm fireworks we own that bitch !!! 

Screaming about Z and Kenz gay bi house going !!!! East rush gone bitch MZ stolen everything he bought you bitch !!!! Who is this ?????

Stevie screaming about money off some house they built you over east ???? What is this about ??? JR mentioned for 5 years since I was hacked screaming over house of hers ????? It burned ??? I don't know what anything is money or whatever they keep screaming at me over and now I have to move over east to house near east Ada or I 35 ???????

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment