Sunday, February 3, 2019

Letter more screaming...

More screams all damn day about endocrine cancer I have more dying Fat ass bitch !!! No estate bitch goes to govt killed your mother with satellite !!! More screaming about coyote hunters more and more hunting driving trespassing illegally on our land here......stevie screaming set up set up !!! A. Curry one of these hunters G says.....REALLY he's out coyote hunting here ????! Stevie says he lived east of Marlow with A. His wife ???? I asked for help with keeping Japanese coyote hunters trespassers hackers off the place here we own and it only got worse !!!! Why ???

Screaming they are hacking my internet all damn day to sell dope on it set me up here ????!!! Just can't and won't leave me alone !!! Screaming all day about Japanese crtl hacked cards You marry him he's Japanese bitch bi gay man !!! He marries you bitch I am him !!! Sent me picture of his balls and weenie sicko filth Nast !!! Over and over he's somehow connected to Steve's waves to mine Japanese person ?????! Why this go on why can't you idiots leave me alone I've been through ENOUGH !!!

Screaming since 4 am because You are NOT involved in this bitch it hits us ALL bitch fat ass we invest in estate we own it you NEVER see it because you are dying bitch !!!!???? Well if so why am I marrying a Japanese man supposedly ???? He's dying too they screamed whoever the heck his nasty ass is ????? Makes a lot of sense huh ???!

Screaming over govt washdc gone blacks more sicko moaning squirting sounds, black master !!! Pathetic trash screaming this junk non stop !!! No gays trannys !!! They in this save them Mr Cwfd is going to !!!??? REALLY ???!!! Pretty damn shit pathetic screaming non stop !!

All day screams over plastic surgeons here there everywhere, bev hills NY, cia, dea, washdc, Florida screams Tim Tim Tim, non stop over his money we get it all F govt F his children to hell !!! Hating on mema and badr we kill them !!! Take Tim EVERYTHING it's in the works !!!

Screaming over some shit house I 35 Z has had or whatever they are moving my fat ass to with estate items in it he has owns ???!!! REALLY I sure as hell didn't know I was TRASH !!!! Some Japanese bitch hollering this ALL DAMN DAY !!!! Can't sleep, can't work, can't rest, can't concentrate on what I'm working on, angry mad sad, more non stop harassing me about my mom dead dead bitch Jared dead dead, grandparents ALL dying dead dead pets tiggy Rocky blue cow dead dead throw on creek bitch !!! F you dying endocrine bitch !!!! Oh well .....eye roll....

Non stop m crtl Philip Brett krissa patty Tessa babies on creek then it's more shit about Leroy, Janet Seth, his babies on creek ??????! Give me a break m fers !!! I have had ENOUGH with you trailer trash crtl losers !!! Idiots !!!

Screaming govt taking your bank accounts grandma bank info accounts go to us working on your dying ass HE told us we get ALL your land estate money account estate mm goes to us in shareholder pieces bitch we laugh dying fat ass !!! Govt spin cancer into blood work it took bitch !!! We laugh F you fat ass bitch !!!

Screaming over weddings and sex filth you try it you like it marry Japanese Egypt man on I 35 !!! We traffic you bitch you go dying rape you bitch !!! You are dying bitch !!! ( Steven says no truth to this dying b.s.........)

Joe goes F his big balls big donging bitch F his modeling a hole !!! Giant big F !!!! Nash goes to us we kill him and R family we take money Bill dying we take it all Johnny is here dying too F him he's stank nasty old F !!!!! Joe can't get it up he's so wasted we measure it man !!! Over old Fs !!!! Non stop with this !!!

Stevie cussing Alan non stop F his black hairy ass endocrine bitch I get money for his b.s. !!! F him him and Chad did this shit bitch to us up here !!! Blaming me for being whoever I am to this trash everywhere reason he got busted in high school and EVERYTHING wrong in his life for 20 + years is MY damn fault !!!!???? REALLY Norm ???? Go cry to those fakes from S town you believe are real and you dress up ass cry bag !!! He's got a Japanese man he's wanting to go with him everywhere or something ?????? Thinks I need to marry or whatever he's thinking and Alan is in hell just like my mother fighting Indians under my grandma house when she died ?????! Keeps sending me sad upsetting dreams about losing my mom or her talking to me, depressing me more.......nobody cares I guess. 

Crying non stop about high school thugs crtl Sandy p, m crtl trash, money from 99 and til now off m crtl locals from this area, you ruined MY life just going to school with you bitch NOT involved bitch F you Fat ass !!!! They ALL got out here and have harassed me with this b.s. equipment since I graduated that dump school ever since I graduated that year 20 years this has went on stalkers from sterling !!! Pathetic !!!! Spying on me naked and whacking off using spy fbi equipment and Japanese all looking at me naked with this equipment taking pictures he they screamed put video of me online supposedly fing somebody on the creek he screamed !!!????? I laugh about that cry bags NOT me !!!! I didn't ever even go anywhere near a creek NEVER ever slept with anybody !!! You got that !!! Look at me with that satellite and you can see that I have NEVER slept with anyone !!!! I'm NOT a whore you must be fing some skanks Japanese in a mask of my face TRASH !!! Oh hell I'm sure there's a mask that looks identical to me on the creek like they screamed told me there was !!! The way this shit has been run by tards on drugs ALL busted cry bag dea filth cia filth fbi filth OkCity, lying on their back moaning squirting on trash whores taking dope spending good ol money probably off of using me over there set them set them up we get her estate killed her with satellite !!!! I've heard it ALL TRASH !!!!! They screamed that they sell dope they take from busts and put the money in their pockets and are told to follow spy on me because I am a damn suspect because MY worthless shit family was involved in this shit mess !!! TIRED of this b.s. !!! I am NOT involved in ANY of this filth !!! I didn't even know what the heck all this b.s. was tards !!!

They have wasted MY life and my poor mother's life !!! Given her me cancer they claim, I wouldn't be a bit damn surprised !!! Then harassing illegally spying on me trying to incriminate me sell dope on my internet sell drugs in a mask as me somewhere they screamed, and telling some Japanese kid I'm marrying him talking to him in my voice for years !!!!

Gays screaming non stop cry bagging or something. Like I give a shit about them or ANY if that loser dump over there or anywhere !!!! Screaming about HW Nash filth b.s. losers I don't give a shit about !!! Obsessed with fame money whores big wheelin !!! F them !!! TIRED of this non stop harassment !!! My entire life this way, I have had idiots scream at me with this since I was a child I remember all that and harassing about damn cancer non stop I'm TIRED and I DO NOT care about their filth !!!

Stalkers !

Tired of this junk whatever the hell all this is wherever whoever, I think people trying to make money off of me and I suffer they go spend big fly away from their problems and screw squirt moan dope, whore drink champagne in a glass on a jet while I suffer and die from endocrine b.s. eye roll !!!! I don't give a rat's ass for you m fers !!! Losers nobody cares who you are or what you cry bag over wah wah YOU tards are a joke !!! Crtl crtl NOT fair m crtl F you fat bitch wah wah !!!

Eye roll.....she looked online it busted my family my surgeon my friends in LA HW Nash NY, washdc yuppies pathetic crying tonight get off the internet bitch F you !!!

All losers, yawn. I gotta move or something REALLY soon will NOT leave me alone.

I don't know those idiots !!! I don't care about them and their big bag of b.s. they cry over don't even know who or what they this all is, just a dump them this ALL of em !!!

Losers !

No comments:

Post a Comment