Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Letter another one....

Well more creepy dreams about swirling bloody body goo down a spiral drain screaming its your mom's body dead in casket doing science experiment on her remains bitch !!! They did scientific experiment spinning cancer into her back bone with satellites as she died with satellite bitch we laugh YOU got it too govt old man placed cancer endocrine into your blood we know this truth !!! Dying bitch !!! No body going to stop by to get you talk to you about any of this bitch !!! You prisoner of govt clutches because they killed you for estate land items cattle EVERYTHING !!!! You DO NOT own any of this bitch NOT own mm estate bitch guaranteed to die quickly in one month placed into cancer center hospice care bitch !!! We laugh 20 + years we health tech keep you stable we are promised mm estate share !!! F you fat dying bitch F Megan j also bitch !!!! Dying she dead dead we take it ALL !!!! Govt kills you for estate we have firecrackers money mm it is ours bitch YOU die soon bitch !!! Over and over stevie and Japanese thug screaming as I drove this morning too saying this bleeding terminal bitch uterus female pelvic bone terminal cancer bitch bleeding still a little and goo ......BUT they won't shut up about it and stevie crying over my bleeding troubles to cause me upset......???? Yeah like he cares ???!!! Lol........Steven says NO TRUTH to this dying shtick !!!! Says Stevie E is the culprit and to go look in the mirror nasty Stevieeee !!!!


Screaming about Nick Country yam, Jr.........some crap about his thug b.s. they are fighting over land house over east ???? Wherever that is and some money as usual......Eye roll......then cries fights over RS grocery store woman lez traffickers in there following me trying to hack me ????? F you bitch N family bitch we own this store bitch !!!! Over and over they screamed to my waves !!!! Z crying over his aunt she goes bitch !!! According to thugs they must own EVERY store I go to locally they scream at my waves EVERY store I go to.....F you bitch You kill everyone off bitch leave leave set us up here bitch !!!

Crying over m town eye doctor took my grandma to today for glasses repair ONLY....whole time I set there screaming to my waves N family Japanese own this bitch leave bitch F you aids here we are Hiv aids bitch it hits us Japanese crtl prostitutes own this !!! That's how sorry that is IF true, I'm sure that trash is running an optometrist office DANGER for anyone !!! All masks I could tell....then ping ping outdoors to my waves as they left, non stop yelling F you bitch I'm done now bitch !!! F you bitch !!! Leave it hits putt family bitch N family Japanese we own this bitch !!!?????? Stupid clowns all of them TRASH. Why's this allowed NOT cleaned up still but I'm sure nobody cares.. ....

Screaming Michael real dead dead you hit his shit he's angry wants you dead bitch ruined his life now writing hello on letter !!! He hates you bitch Michael gone bitch !!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this non stop....

Screaming over crtl Monet Darko basin my grandma's money estate will b.s. NONE of their damn business they think they get it or are entitled to her money ????! NOT happening leave her alone TRASH !!!! Creepy weirdos.....stalkers !!!

Crying over my hair cor appointment I evidently ruined lives again just as I do EVERY cry bag day !!! Good !!! ;)  something screamed about --- Tub fat F Cwfd !!!! He over !!! It seems he's the stalker watching me at hair appointment ??? He went F you bitch You are antichrist bitch F you dying bitch !!!

More F David F David he betrays the Cwfd N family F him bitch F David to hell Japanese screaming over him and money he took ???? David connives !!! He's liar to us !!!!????? Bwahaha !!! David will clean it all up now !!! Go get em David !!! I laugh !!! Wah wah !!!

Something screamed about Tyler Casey and R family going to Nash and moving or something ??? Going to follow them ??? Then screaming and creepy laughing about doe Don and timbo enjoy the q###fs smell they hatch p###y farts and donghole stench !!!!????? SICKO filth !!! Nast !!! Screaming over doe Don and Kathy M in Nash her family or something ??? money ???? Her daughter.......???? Over and over.....moving in with her ??? Kathy m ????? I guess ???.......

Timbo gone to LA to look for more p###y !!! He wanting good times with Asian blacks man !!!???? Our black men were stallions babies mix racially well beautiful for this !!????? SICKO !!! Puke !!! We think of selling black seeds to repopulate areas !!!!!?????? Women love black candy c##k ?????! Then playing moaning and slapping sex whores moaning blacks talking Yeeeah grrrl fine ass p###y !!!! ENOUGH !!! SICKO and creepy Nast ! Puke !!!

I 35 well now more businesses here we took p###y shacks for shares govt gives us money for Dallas shit to LA man !!!!????? Whatever that means or is about ????

Screaming that some Japanese thug was hit by car and said mema and Megan intentionally hit him in car blamed him !!!! Over and over.....What is this are they ok ????! I told you those thugs will try to hit us in car wrecks I know they hit my mom and G two years ago at lawton then have intentionally drove toward me 4 times in the last year's running me off the road and highway to hit me !!! Sorry as hell that is allowed !!! Always teeny or some thug b.s. connected to dope or high they are deliberately doing this to kill us girls !!!! Need to be gone totally !!! DANGEROUS.

Screaming over scientific research on bodies east LA ????? Over and over !!!????? Whatever with that.......threats to my grandma bank info break ins and talk of a black man two roads east of me breaking into homes, armed robbery and rape kidnapping just east of me here !!!!????? Who is this thug ???? Lives in creek east and screaming he eats well p###y 3 times a day on creek fisherman !!!!?????? Gross !!! Creepy !!! Nast !!!

Harassing my dog at night, threats to kill us all off hurt rape my dog me, bshaw dump over bitch !!! F you bitch !!! Screaming over my brother his crap mess or something ????

Terminal bleeding uterine cancer endocrine no cure dying soon bitch !!! Steven knows there is nobody killing me off just satellite surgery he says !!!! Keep screaming in two years they will maybe talk to you bitch !!!! over anyway bitch dying no good bitch !!! I have to tell you govt wants you to understand you have no way in hell of inheriting estate you go too bitch mm estate goes to old man he cries he owns it wants it empire he yells !!!!! Old man didn't want you to live paid us to place cancer on you in blood to ensure you don't survive to inherit it bitch !!!! He wanted you to be involved tried to set you up kill you off bitch promised us estate ownership Monet for your death bitch !!! Killed mother !!! You still won't be wild bitch won't prostitute or solicit won't sell bitch !!! F you dea f ' ed over bitch OkCity washdc Virginia F ' ed over bitch by you NOT involved !!! Satellite will kill you bitch !!!

F the Msn's F them to hell over thrown govt !!!! We promised it all to go to us bitch !!!?????

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment