Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Screaming harassing more letter !!!!

More screams this morning because the baby calf is dying I know I have worse luck than most people......stevie and others screaming they hacked my calf killed it because govt doesn't want you to have money off cattle YOU are dying bitch endocrine cancer dying SOON bitch they have me inform you of your death soon keep cemetery plot you will need it going to hell God said at Houston going not from his realm !!!!! Go to hell with your mother fat as 500 pound bitch you are ugly as f bitch !!! They put your fat hoss ass picture on fat Fs are us online even tiny couldn't stand how fat you are bitch !!!!!! They couldn't sell your fat ass for shit your so atrocious Z said you are an ugly fat f bitch he gagged you are so ugly !!!! Said he was paired up with an ugly fat F he wanted to die his brother said you are beautiful just too fat f for us !!!!!!??????

More hacking with satellite screaming blaming yelling accusing screaming over m crtl Philip some shit about his b.s. mess, stevie crying over Alan is dead F him his money goes to me, then dead alive dead F him Linda t rat hair F them I worked on that shit HE did this F him !!!!!!  Sterling blacks or something about Theresa k house he wanted money off of or something ????? Hermie k kids models or fug something from sterling, rach h house in sterling that snotty bitches family or kids mccracks at sterling Clayton money he wants barrym money he thinks he gets or something he's imagining on creek, a mask or something ?????

Keeps on about the health techs are through with your heinous fat ass !!! They left no more help for unfinished surgeries on you !!!!!! Then EVERY morning for 5 years now he screams non stop as I cook breakfast, him and others when I was hacked bad in 2013 I heard static loudly and stevie and celebrities and other skanks talking that they were watching me cook breakfast through my ceiling and making comments on my hair, pajamas breakfast attire what I was eating and cooking screaming high as hell b.s. non stop EVERY second I don't know how I survived ALL that it upsets me still.......stevie screaming every morning since then 5 damn years now onto my waves about me eating Breakfast I don't care if it's oatmeal or bacon healthy stuff he STILL screams, no no diabetic bitch !!! Dying endocrine I have it too bitch dead give up bitch !!!!!! ALL morning as I try to rush, eat breakfast cook, he is screaming this for 5 years now exhausted upset it's gotta stop with ALL this stupid cracked b.s. from this loser crack head.........!!!!!! I just can't take it anymore too much with him !!!! Govt killing you off with endocrine since baby gave you it in womb your mother's cancer blood took it dying bitch no help !!!!! Estate insured to us govt knows this truth bitch !!!!?????? What's this ???????? They claim it's truth stevie and them.....dying bitch go cry pick coffin soon bitch !!!! Non stop.

Then the screaming over some shit money he wants or has coming to him, I don't know ANYTHING about that shit dump here there I 35 HW Nash whatever he is screaming over his break in LA comedy he dragged my waves to in LA Rgn did that to me he set me up for a fall wouldn't let me hang I wanted a movie deal !!!! Non stop over this he screams !!!! Blaming me for it !!! I heard screaming whores filth over over non stop whoever whatever comedy club prison plane ?????? He was onstage in LA as I'm hacked and dying hearing ALL that stupid b.s. non stop !!!!!! Upsets me to think of it happening again he threatens me they govt will hack me kill me again like that, then he's threatening to break into my house and still money I have from my mama here for emergencies and he's got my waves telling Japanese bitch to break in get this money NOT a large amount but enough he claims for him to get ahead !!!!!??????

Then non stop crying over shithead Z Japanese real whoever his babies wife Japanese wife boyfriend brother or whoever this is wedding talk in October to Z and his boyfriend from LA ???????? I don't know who he is talking about and peepaw Japanese ???? Whoever he is angry that his boy went said you dying bitch no estate his boy was set to marry you bitch you go too he turned health tech off die now fat ass bitch !!!!! Screaming over washdc and he kidnapped killed my grandparents J family !!!!???????? Non stop over this !!!!!???? Who is peepaw Japanese ??????? Kin to me ??????? 

Then screaming over Ryan Reynl la ????? Kin to me or something ???? Money he has they are screaming about ????? Then black rappers in LA ghetto slang crip blood talk shit man i F up man !!!!!??????? Who is this talking ???? I 35 screams dea or cia OkCity ????? Dallas cry bags over mm estate investment timbo had going on ????? What is all this ???? They will NOT shut up talking this and then nasty black dong obsessed stories black seeds, F black don't go back non stop filthy talk gross !!!!! Racism and screaming Japanese racism to our kind !!!! Stock broker talk lingo NYC washdc Virginia Screams stock Market brokers ?????? Then SICKO upsetting filthy incest, inbred stories animal rape trafficking and kidnap rape if my pets junie dog, and my cats tiggy Rocky on creek blue cow hit by truck I let him out with Japanese we hit him killed him on purpose bitch !!!!!! Non stop then upsetting filth saying they took my mom's body necro her on creek !!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me upset LOST depressed more so scared sickens me !!!!!! I can't get them to go away and stop all this.....

Then this morning stevie screaming Bobby w his brother hit killed by govt because of YOU bitch HE did this bitch !!!!!! Bobby dead F you !!!! Bobby did this !!!!??????? He's alive dead alive dead then Z and Kenz dead alive dead, alissun dead dead F her you think it's her she's dead 20 years ALL fake !!!!!!! Steven and lu James and James dead dead Jared dead dea f them in hell !!!!! Killing you fakes with satellite equipment Z dead already he hit with aids fing his sister bitch !!!! Then I. H. Is marrying me and T. H. Is tag teaming your ass bitch T wants you for himself bitch I know this you beautiful bitch money matters !!!! Japanese or whoever ?????????? What is this ??????? Non stop over this or something ?????? T says he buys you items you marry him instead he's ALL man not like this bitch !!!!??????? What is this ?????

Megan alive dead dead and Cody Travis Kent John dead dead F them F your J family !!!!! John he is snake here !!!!!????? Then F MZ real he's going F his ass G family so smarty !!!! F him nephew over N family F him !!!!! Just squirting moaning slapping noises, cry bag brats over money cards, money they get off pboy LA, HW, Nash R family olly brat money timbo non stop too much won't shut up !!!!!! Sick of hearing this repeatedly !!!!

Help help help help help help !!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment