Saturday, February 16, 2019

The flu !!!......birthday weekend....local aquarium visit !!!

This week I have been VERY ill, I awoke at midnight Thursday night, stomach pains, diarrhea, vomiting !!! I was soooooooo ill I thought I would die probably !!!

I had the chills very cool to the touch, then burning up fever, vomit very bad.......very depressed feeling my birthday week, and here I am sick with the flu.....

Oh well, what can a girl do BUT rest / sleep be lazy right ????!......lol......I feel much better finally today, thank goodness.   ;)

I SURVIVED.............

Replenishing my body with PLENTY fluids, water, Pedialyte, Gatorade !!! Finally was able to enjoy birthday this weekend, opened my gifts I purchased myself, very colorful !!!

Family outing today, a very educational stop by the local aquarium, was very exciting + informational to us, cutesy exhibits, sweet ! Aww.......IF you have a way to attend a local aquarium, STOP BY, seek a view of the aquarium critters, probably a small fee for viewing but money goes to keep the aquarium running properly......WELL WORTH a STOP BY !!!

Very nice time in a local historic town great atmosphere, quiet, NO fuss !!!

Enjoyed viewing the mountain range, beautiful, I know the Lord created these for us ALL, to view beauty, and we know we must take VERY great care of our national parks, wildlife, and ALL mountain ranges, clean up trash filth, NO littering, NO more filth, NO more abuse of land, animals, creatures NO longer !!! FILTH MUST END......EVERYWHERE.

We have beauty bestowed to us, let us respect it's majesty / beauty so it will continue its greatness......for many, many years....

Nice wonderful birthday gift to view the greatness + beauty of the mountain range, wildlife, aquarium, and all natural history....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment