Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cheesecake and birthday gifts !!!......

Cheesecake for my birthday cake this week !!!

Just purchased the cheesecake, variety, ALL cheesecake YUM !!!

I was able to find a few affordable gifts for myself with some birthday gift money from family.....

I purchased :::

Shopkins
Calico Critters
Num noms
Spirit horse cartoon gifts

Collectibles ---

ALL of these toys individual surprise wrapped interior boxes with plastic, surprises ! Unwrapping on the day of my birthday !!!......lol.....ready to unwrap NOW......surprises !

Didn't need anything such as clothes, other items, so I just purchased something, small, collectible, affordable, cutesy, colorful.....

Enjoying the sunny weather today, first day it has been much so warmer outdoors.....

Excited for my birthday !!!    ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment