Saturday, February 9, 2019

Confetti Popper !!!.......

I have been browsing the store aisles and looking online at confetti for celebrating my Birthday next week !!! VERY excited about confetti for any occasion !!!

I know there are confetti cannons and confetti poppers, variety of those hold interior the hand press, release and it POPS !!! Confetti sprinkles up or whichever way you direct it by holding interior your hand !!! Exciting !!!    ;)

I found several individual confetti poppers on the internet and in the dollar stores, very affordable !!! I just seem to much more so adore adding confetti to celebrations / events !!! Colorful very unique and exciting to behold !!!

There are PLENTY of the confetti poppers online mini sized and those cannons more expense but ya know I think I would enjoy the mini confetti popper for my individual self on my Birthday.......very cutesy !

ENJOY !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment