Sunday, February 24, 2019

Letter......more crap....

More troubles with screaming about money, screaming they hacked my cow with new week old baby, still won't let calf suck, they keep yelling they hacked her she's behaving crazy and now I have to place calf in bottle feed milk replacement, now screaming they will rape my calf in pen in my barn just like they did blue cow they screamed !!!!! Upsets me !!!!! HELP.

Stevie ALL weekend crying over num nom game money garden money ???????? It hit them hit us !!!!!?????? Him and Japanese whores thugs, THEN still cry bag b.s. over timbo gone !!! Joe gone !!!! Bill gone !!!! Dead dead dead !!!! Screaming over their money estates land whore houses ??????? What is this ????? Screaming over I 35 non stop over whatever this is now ?????

Screaming over books I blogged today hit gays bitch F you bitch !!! You atrocious fat lazy lez bitch !!!!!????? REALLY !!!????? I'd like to know how I'm a fat lazy lez ????? I'm NOT gay !!!!! Keeps harassing about being prostitute !!!! You won't prostitute bitch you won't sell solicit to us bitch !!!! F you bitch !!!!!! Saying nasty filth because I have to live here with G !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross !!! Upsetting embarrassing filth sicko TRASH !!!!!! Makes me sickened !!! Puke !!!!!!

Keeps crying over Z and his kids Japanese blond cousin hillbilly wife or somebody sends me pictures of this woman or young woman blond Japanese mix and kids Z and her sex in bed over and over pictures dreams of those two then sicko of Z and Kenz in bed !!!?????? SICKO Nast !!!! Screaming over Ada tulsa connected ???? Money off fat shit fans ??????!!!! Screaming this non stop....?????? What is this ??????? Whatever ! Then over and over screaming over alissun fake real dead alive dead !!!!????? She dead fat lazy bitch !!!!?????? Non stop all night about this person fake........good grief ENOUGH !!!!!

Screaming about my brother he's dead dead F him he's Bobby w !!!!??????? Which one is he ??????? What is this ????? Then hollering over that baby non stop...........saying they want him he's N family child !!!!! Then Taylor H baby ?????

Screaming over my Mimi.money she has m crtl Philip Brett Tessa krissa patty money we own !!!! Tessa robbed set her up bitch !!!! Screaming over tangles salon she works, then bitch fighting over Corey htchett money he's gay R family bitch he goes !!!!!?????? Whoever whatever ?????? THEN screaming The round ball nose R family going clown nose bitches !!!! They related to you bitch clown family !!!!!!! Eww...........they dead snitches !!!!! Moved here bitch !!!!.....

Non stop over them, their kids noses or something on creek east ????? OkCity dea people or something ????????

More crying about mm estate Cwfd family NY gone !!!!????? We want it bitch !!!!! More black bitching about mm fireworks investments ?????!!!!! Screaming Tim promised us investment bitch F you !!!!!?????? Good riddance TRASH and  trashy timbo !!!!!!! I don't give a shit for him or any of those tards !!!!

More screams about black men rap hick hop, b.s. annoying !!!!!! Black seeds selling by the pound c##k !!!!! Making beautiful mix child to sell model !!!!! Pounding p#### by the f loads checks are coming soon !!!! Stevie bitching about Alan and Bobby all day long, then bitching over sterling money he owns and rat hair $ 20, 0000 ! ????? Whatever nobody cares Norm !!!!!!!

Screaming over my surgeries and breaking up with me because he is moving to eastern okla soon ????? Yeah well, I never knew there was anything going on between us Norm !!!????? I think Norm has PLENTY of loves he's been crying over Morgan and Jennifer R, then celebtards whores he sexed on ??????? He's messed up about those skanks.......eye roll......snotty bitch Rachel h money baby they had he says in high school non stop over that one and a black son he has ??????? Morgan was in pboy they had flings or something then she married band guy and left then black man then m Schaeffer he cusses her them all the time !!!!????? Lol is this real ?????? Then she's dead dead bitch ??? Then he says him and Jennifer r lived in that pelley house on corner he played piano for her and she had a son with Frankie b ???? She had flings with him after he played the piano for her all night, then he sobbed for 3 years now he had to get rid of her and son burned up the field near house ?????? Played moaning noises thumps, her him together ?????? That's how sicko that is !!!!!

Screaming over Dallas Japanese crtl whores Moana moans ?????? Some whore ????? Crying over her Japanese son ????? Non stop.......waking me up at 2 am to tell me Did you know Moana moans is dead Queefya is over here !!!?????? Playing moaning thumping, slipping noise squirting noises, then slaps real loud, whores moaning and crying over high end fashion brands LV, chanel, prada, YSL ???????! Our brands F her !!!!! F you bitch !!!!! Keep calling me Baby doll, doll face !!!! People at sterling called me Baby doll all the time even as a child ?????! What is this mean about calling me that !!!!?????? Commented on my skin porcelain ALL the time !!!!????? Why ??????

Crying over weddings alimony and arranged marriage to gay guys ???????! SICKO !!!!

Keep telling me I am going to be kidnapped raped trafficked by govt and others over estate !!!! This is it bitch F you bitch !!! Threats to my calf, pets, grandma, EVERYTHING non stop.......I'm tired still........

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment