Thursday, February 21, 2019

New writing pen I found !!!......

It is early, just enjoyed breakfast....

I have been preparing a shopping list as I often work on throughout the week....

I have been looking through my writing pen jar / holder, and I have gone through most of them !!! I write daily and I carry the writing pens interior my vehicle and / or purse, at least one pen that is !

The pens often quickly lose all of their inks quickly, because of how much I use them every day.......lol......I am using all the ink pens up !!!

I am always buying the writing pens most anywhere I can find them affordable, and I seem to prefer them unique, whimsical, interesting, colorful or exciting !!! PLENTY of these to seek and find, online / internet or at most dollar stores I can generally find those fun + whimsical writing pens........Wal-Mart may have a few I find....

I was very enchanted to find the gemstone atop writing pen, it is black ink the one I found, it was just $ 1 / a pen.....so I found one, looks similar to a true, real diamond / gemstone, variety of color hues for the gemstone atop the pen, reseal lid on the ink well you write with, so it won't mark on your clothes, and will not dry up.....!!! I found it at local Family Dollar store near register, they seem to always have rare or new to me writing pens with neato tops.....!!!

Beautiful writing pen !!!    ;)

These pens are affordable, very much so needed in my life for all the writing I work on with shopping lists, bills, counting cattle........etc.....

ENJOY !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment