Thursday, February 7, 2019

towels !!!....

I have been washing, sorting, folding towels today......I enjoy washing laundry......

I try to wash laundry at least two times a week, to be tidy, cleaner more well organized THIS way !!!....lol....

Often I know to sort through towels separately in two categories ::::

Kitchen towels, dish cloths, ALL
Bath towels, wash cloths, ALL

WASH kitchen ONLY with ALL kitchen towels, dish cloths !!!
WASH bath towels ONLY with bath towels, wash cloths !!!

Sanitary, NOT icky gross !!! Separate as this to wash and store, NEVER combine.

Bath towels and wash cloths need to be well taken care of store properly interior bathroom linen closets, cabinets for them, or however is best kept clean sanitary......I try to do this daily.....

Kitchen towels, drying cloths, dish cloths, ALL best kept interior kitchen storage areas, cabinets, neatly fold them !!! Store interior other drawers in the kitchen.......neatly.

I sort through ALL towels weekly to inspect them for stains, rips, tears, bleach accidents, discoloration, IF I find these I may often try to repair them to save money be thrifty, OR I throw away, if too nasty looking and too torn up !!! Oh no !!!......haha !

Colorful towels are my faves !!! I often enjoy the scenic picture towels, the patterns, designs, decorated beautifully and cheery !!! These I buy always when I need new towels.

Purchasing new towels for bathroom, and kitchen is best done when matching the colors of your room to match the towels, for example, bathroom color, match the bathroom towels to those wall furnishings color, OR kitchen curtains, designs, themes to match kitchen towels color also !!!

Themes can be great way to achieve the look we all look for, interior a bathroom or kitchen, others may prefer just an assortment of colorful towels, ALL different color hues !!! I seem to just simply adore this also !!!

Magic Towel is a unique towel available at Dollar Tree and most other stores IF you can find these they are nifty !!! Compressed circular folded towel in a circle shape, just $ 1 / or less a wash cloth towel, small mostly I find the cartoon character towels maybe others online or elsewhere !!!

I purchased 4 of the Magic Towels and they are a strong sturdy wash cloth towel, very cutesy !!! In my bathroom drawer !!! I wash these weekly use them to wash in the bath tub or shower with !!! Nice for the travel case / bags !! Throw into travel carrier luggage and immerse in water to use when you are to your  destination !!! Nice for this as well.....

Towels for kitchen, bath can be a variety of colors, very exciting to find most color hues and designs, patterns....

Most times I buy the towels of ALL kinds at these stores :::

Wal-Mart, kitchen, bath, ALL
Dollar General, kitchen, bath
Family Dollar, kitchen, bath
Soma, wayfair, Amazon, online, ALL !!!
Bed bath and beyond, nice, little more expense.
Target
Kmart
Dollar tree has some kitchen, some bath wash cloths, ONLY.

Kitchen towels I know we may go through these like crazy !!! Cooking, washing, staining in the kitchen, constantly !!! VERY affordable these and LOVE the matching kitchen towel sets !!!, colorful, cutesy !!! I buy often variety.

Sometimes I find the wash cloths for the bath in a variety colorful pack set at Wal-Mart or dollar General VERY affordable !!! I grab these as soon as I need them nice to have for your family, variety.....

As with most ANYTHING, we gotta wash before we use so place interior the washing machine and wash. Remember to separate bath from kitchen towels, WASH separately.....Kitchen with kitchen AND bath with bath !!!

I enjoy choosing a fave perfect laundry soap + detergent !!! WASH clothing, towels, ALL linens ........with laundry soaps and fabric softeners, if preferred.

These as you know about them, EVERYWHERE out there available !!! Scent nicely, and dryer fabric softener sheets are easy simple ways to just throw a sheet of laundry fabric softener interior the dryer with cloths.....

Laundry soap pods are fun and exciting to wash our laundry all with interior the washing machine, squishy, sometimes colorful laundry soap pads, drop a few interior our washing machines and use only as the soap !!! Just please remember to KEEP AWAY from our children and our pets !!! KEEP up high above interior laundry soap storage areas........these pods may be quite alluring and eye catching, so KEEP put up above from the reach and eye sight if babies, small children, and ANY pet !!! DANGER.

PLENTY brands of the soap pods for the laundry available EVERYWHERE......simple to use, + wash laundry using these.....different packaging.

Off to wash more towels !!!    ;)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment