Thursday, February 28, 2019

Letter more screaming....

More screams today to my waves about me going to Duncan yelling ping ping about Z beardy at Wal-Mart trying to sell me drugs for 20 years because I destroyed his life going to tulsa 20 years ago ???????! We just drove on through NEVER talked to anyone what is ALL this who is he ??????? Saying he played kel bon aunt to me at Wal-Mart 2013 he hacked me that day or something and screaming I won't solicit I won't buy dope or some shit !!!!!

Screaming at me about weddings tonight and nail art with lace and he's screaming this or somebody is whoever ???? Tap c### with long nails decorate pretty nice !!!!!!! F you bitch marry him go to hell bitch !!!! You won't marry him Hiv he's had years from fing every slit he's had years HW la, Nash he's hot bitch !!!! He takes estate bitch !!!! You marry him traffick rape kill your ass he said bitch fat ass F you don't know him at store !!!! Japanese girls screaming this non stop !!!! They say it's acorn head ????? I thought that bitch was gone ????? You won't solicit won't marry Z HE trafficking your nasty ass to LA fat bitch mm estate goes to govt goes to us bitch we prostitute !!!!!!!!!,

Playing sicko moaning squirting whores moaning screaming on my waves as I drove down hwy 81 screaming about Alison Japanese and Z getting it bitch !!!! Screaming about Joe and R family dead dead F them bitch F you bitch !!!! Screaming over some toy Beanz they say they own because Z real had it or something he going we take it bitch !!!! Screaming over ALL the toys I blogged yesterday and Easter stuff items I blogged oriental trading is racist !!!!! Racism bitch oriental is racist to Japanese bitch !!!!!!????? Over and over screaming this !!!!

Then screaming political junk and racist put barracks back in office F trump white f##### !!!! Popo racist here bitch !!!! Mm fireworks screaming over that again pop your ass bitch for dis shit black voices and Japanese whores screaming !!!!????? F YOU bitch you ruin Dallas F you timbo money goes to us F his kids olly brats go be F them F you govt goes !!!!

Screaming non stop over David did this !!!!! F him F David to hell !!!! Stevie screaming over JR money Cindy money and other fame tards him and Japanese mixxy mix money non stop !!!! Then screaming that Z and Japanese half sister Alison tranny have 3 sides he fing her NOW she be your flower girl at wedding join the 3 some show bitch !!!!!!!

Z has sex with playmates, sister Hiv 20 years ago gone he's ok bitch marry his thick hung c### !!!!! Non stop over this.....yelling screaming over T town money Ada, Ardmore high end Wal-Mart ??????! What is this ????? Then screaming over Kenz his brother he Fs his ass slick we F off on this shit man laughing !!!!!!?????? SICKO filth.....

Saying they kill real man Z over his money estate and franchise of mm he owns ????????! Angry over some toy he has invested owns Beanz toy I blogged or whatever this is ??????? Won't shut up over this item !!!!!!!

Screaming over bon money ?????? Kel, alan t dogs, bran, Rob, Linda, money Linda bray money dope people or some crap like this non stop screaming then moaning on Rob dong sex ??????!!! Puke !!!!!!

Screaming about HW la, Dallas entertainment  houses ????? Then playing moaning oh yeah oh yeah Asian women ?????? Gross.......tiny holes dong big in D town bitches !!!!!????

Keep screaming that this Z kid whoever has been down here 20 years trying to woo me into the bedroom meet me, con me, marry me, aids me, traffick me for 20 years bitch !!!! You won't buy you won't talk at store !!!! He knows you his bride soon bitch this is happening bitch !!!!??????? REALLY ????? NOT queer !!!!! I don't even know ANY of these creep stalkers HE's angry you won't chat to him bitch he has shit man !!!!! Non stop screaming !!!! Keep screaming EVERY night HE is looking at your internet trying to set you up selling dope to fakes on your internet lines bitch we laugh you die dea takes you in bitch we get estate I laugh you'd think you will receive estate you are going you are dying bitch !!!! We laugh at you fat ass bitch you fat F !!!!! Too fat bitch to model !!!!???? REALLY ???? I laugh !!! Modeling is for drug addicts, and whores, midgets !!!!!!! I don't give a shit about modeling !!!! Stupid b.s. !!!! Eye roll...

Then they screamed with stevie I have to be placed in Dallas hospital for medical evaluation plastic fat surgery removal sedated with anesthesia for Lipo fat tummy tuck surgery !!!!!.....Then I have to go to Dallas hospital for cancer surgery remove uterus left pieces and chemo for my endocrine cancer and then plastic surgery THEY are paying Z said IT must happen you are hideous fat ugly bitch to marry him bitch !!!!!!????? Bwahaha !!!!! Eye roll........

Whores moaning on black dong biracial children sell well bitches !!! My man impregnated me bitches !!!!! We have fertile seeds !!!!!!????? More of that stupid shit, and black anaconda we suffer internal for the babies !!!!?????? REALLY !!!!???? That's how sick that is !!!!!!!

I am too tired for all this sicko filth screaming junk, creep stalker weirdos !!!!

F Z acorn head......and this Japanese whores and thugs side show......annoying stupid crap.....

THANKS. j.

Oh and they are turning health tech off you bitch dying bitch you go bitch peepaw Japanese says you die he knows it he is owner of your estate at OkCity he owns you bitch !!!!! Peepaw Japanese is turning off the health tech so you die bitch !!!! F you peepaw Japanese bitch !!!! Bwahaha !!!! Says he's this Z kids peepaw owner or something ????? Then he says he's related to me ??????! Who is this ??????? Some damn weirdo militant Japanese..........lol.....Keep saying they own me and they control me are my boss !!!??????? REALLY there is NO m fer peepaw  Japanese thug tard or Z kid my damn boss !!!!! Back off m fers you're over !!!! Stalker cry bags !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment