Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Days with NO technology.....

I know that I too often become tired of technology !!!

 From internet / wi - fi, tv, radio, satellite radio and tv, computers, cellphones, regular phones, ALL these ways of technology can be too much !!!

These can cause ::::::

Confusion
Stress
Headaches
Troubles
Annoyance
Harassment


There often are very much too many steps / ways to control these technological devices, repair them, understand them, keep them safe and in proper working order....

Hacking is a terrible evil to our lives through many computer devices, keeping our technologies safe from hacking IF it can be hacked, THIS is also another form of stress to our lives........

technology is wonderful it can simplify and make our lives to run more quickly, easier, smoothly, BUT I think life could go back to more simplicity, without some without a computer controlling EVERYTHING.

I think the earth would adjust just fine !!!

Technology in my opinion causes us more frustration and upset more so !!! I think about fussing with a tech helper online or over the phone trying to seek help for something small or grand sized wrong with a device of technology / computers !!! It has taken me several hours before trying to repair seek help for a device online, over the phone !!! Just too much to fuss with !!! When you dread seeking help for these devices, you know something is terribly awry !!! I know many others who feel the same about this !!!

Often I think how might my life be without technology ??? What would I do in my extra time without internet, without phones, without computers / devices, without tv !!!????? It's very nice to have EVERYWHERE ! I enjoy it at home so far from town and others, it is helpful when I need advice / truths on information about topics !!! BUT........without maybe I wouldn't have so much stress ? more QUIET time, less phones ringing with annoyance !!! Less hackers to defend myself and data, equipment from !!! Yikes !!!

Sometimes it's nice to go off the grid as they say......anonymous in the world of NO technology, NO grids to even exist here !!! Lol........

I think people rely too much so on technology and computers, maybe more people could have work occupations without computers running the world ????

Eh, I don't know........BUT......maybe we could and should have more days of turning off the technology in our lives, you know, turn them ALL off and spend at least a day or two a week in peace and QUIET......no phones, no tv, no radio, no computers, no Wi-Fi, no satellite shit !!!.......lol...

Just peace + quiet.

Reading or gardening, farming, much more better way to live without all the technological fuss out there.....

QUIET.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment