Monday, February 11, 2019

Letter another ! Surprise !...

Now they are screaming about shopkins I ruined their investment crooked dea ok city screaming non stop filth about m crtl Dean country ham, Nick yam, his kids or something ???? HW Nash hairdresser going ??? The babies stolen cut from them !!! Money cards gone F them bitch You did this fat ass NOT involved !!! OkCity Edmond money off Moore Wilk family of mine Mexico connected filth money off them or something screaming about ????? Their Wilk money ??? Crtl k Smith Wilk Calif money kids estate Wilk family rich bitch we worked on your family bitch !!!! They rich !!! F govt !!! Smith family gone !!!???? Non stop about private investigator k Smith......!!! His money or bend over boys ????? Gross.

Money off ft Lauderdale ???  Disney money ??? Orlando money and LA visit jd ????? Killing off thousands bitch !!! MZ did this !!! F you and MZ bitch YOU going bitch !!!????? Eye roll......over and over Japanese dying F govt F them !!! Asian alpha male here !!!!????

More filth about hairy dongin bitch !!! My penis is big as dill pickle !!!!????? Whatever........whoever that is yelling, spying on men's butts testing calcium in scrotum !!!???? It's hairy there penis 18 wide !!!!???? Yelling over and over pboy, some crap filth about Asian mistress big Kong hole from him !!!!????? Z and Kenz dead !!! He goes money from LA awards goes to us bitch !!! It's his !!!??? Whatever this is they are very angry over it money or whores ????!

Spying on Johnny naked !!! We see his derrier nasty bitch HE is whore !!!! F him he goes NOW took our money filthy king !!!!????? Eye roll.....

Yelling about nasty Nash over here !!! Ripping p###y !!!! Big balls slap then break in two bitch hairy nasty aholes !!!! They are here giants Non stop over Bm money slicer him years ago !!!????? 

I 35 p###y in creek diamonds cars ours NOT his bitch govt going soon tumbles NOW !!!?????Ada tulsa over F them Kenz is here going also !!!!?????

More harassing about trafficking me to black men ready to show you and Megan a good time there or here bitch you racist bitch bow down to the Asian blacks rape kidnap you bitch !!! Black superior to white filth !!!??? REALLY ??? Know better !!!! 

Cry bags over rap hip hop money gone we invested !!! Kong make us money solicit online sex vids !!!!???? Filthy SICKO moaning sex squirting sounds on the wind or house eve early am.......good ol dea fbi cia at it again, ALL that lousy bunch does is take dope, spy, bitch cry bag, lay on their backs moaning squirting, lazy, worthless TRASH....busted crtl F you bitch non stop or talking about men's bathroom dongin, sex filth, weddings, alimony, babies with HW models or blame me for NOT involved !!! Keep saying I'm gay because I don't sleep with anyone, NEVER been a whore still a virgin TRUTH. If you're NOT in bed with somebody by 12 years old nearby here YOU are gay weird strange, messed up in the head according to them !!! Sick of hearing it !!! I am NOT gay !!! 

Dopers, high cracked messed up inbred screaming non stop THEN screaming over blonde Japanese bitch spying on me stalking me with Z her husband or something, she puts pictures up on my internet of her on mm face ???? She had baby with Z and fought Kte over Z she screamed two nights ago and HE is leaving me for your money bitch !!!???? Who is this bitch ???? Then she's telling me by screaming she is gay and wants to F me !!!?????? Creepy bitch stalker !!! She kept screaming two nights ago she was bshaw house north and wanted to marry me F you bitch I want you bitch for myself !!!! ???? Just sicko creepy filth.......nasty gross  language. She kept talking about gross sex, gay, about my body very gross uncomfortable embarrassing she's saying all this to me then others Japanese nearby ???? I am NOT gay !!! Never raped !!! Just because I'm NOT involved and I happen to be honest, good person, Christian girl I am attacked made fun of, lied about !!! These losers don't even know ME !!!! Creepy stalkers !!! That Japanese blonde bitch kept saying she follows me to stores watches me !!!! Upsetting !!!! Kept saying she had kids wanted me to raise with her, Z, Kenz, ME !!!!!!??????? NEVER happening bitch !!!! Weirdos.

Non stop harassing about my mother in hell pictures. ( I know better than this !!!!!!!!!!) dead dead you're dying bitch we want estate bitch !!! Screaming over Jared money off east of I 35 ?????? M crtl Philip money, mccracks land items, pendley dump land ???? Stupid crack head shit about fighting over my worthless family's b.s. they created caused or these busted crtl people of theirs dea has caused created for me to have to listen to and clean up ALL their shit messes THEY created !!! ENOUGH.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment