Sunday, February 10, 2019

Bought birthday party supplies !!!.....

Today I found affordable Birthday supplies for MY birthday THIS week......it has been a dreary cold chilled to the bones day, so I went to a local store and browsed the party aisle !!!......LOL.

I found paper character plates, napkins, plastic silverware colorful, and paper cups, tablecloth, ALL themed !!! SHOPKINS !!! Cutesy, colorful, affordable !!

I know there are several party packs sets for gifting and other novelty to fill to the top with goodies, candies, mini collectibles !!! ALL SHOPKINS themed.

I already have the very tough plastic Shopkins drink cup, collectible, I bought it years ago I think, I drink my breakfast fruit juice, or milk for breakfast interior this cup, colorful, adorned with pictures of shopkins characters.....nice !!! Find most stores....

I know it is silly to be infatuated with Shopkins at my age, LOL......but it's just something colorful character I found on sale for my Birthday gathering !!!

The paper plates can be plain and mix matched with the Shopkins printed party supplies.......ANY color I choose I know it's just beautiful !!!

Ready to celebrate SOON !!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment