Wednesday, February 20, 2019

knock -- off brands for everything !!!....

I have ALWAYS enjoyed shopping for bargains, discounted items, for lesser value........I am as most others, NOT obsessed with fashion brands that I cannot afford !!! Silliness !!!

Often I would know others who would go into debt, bill their credit cards over, and bankruptcy their bank accounts just to buy one or several fashion brand items, VERY expensive, NOT worth it dumb asses !!! Haha !....

I say who cares about high fashion high end threads / all items that are far too expensive and often ugly in my opinion !!! Bleh........others I have seen are far too obsessed with the clique / snob crowd of only being accepted to a snob group IF you have the extensive bank account and those high fashion shoes, threads for five thousand dollars an item and costs exceeding that !!! Waste of money and brain space dummies !!!

I have seen far too many girls and guys fall into criminal mischief just so they can have a high class culture brand purse, shoes, threads, cars, lifestyles, foolery !!!

Materialistic items NEVER matter to me, stupid to waste money on those items.....

There are available items in all areas that cost way far less prices, are often unique look to them, created well, may look VERY similar in the look of high fashion items........

I have a purse I have had several years and it is colorful with patterns, many other women are often thinking it is a high fashion last go brand VERY expensive and it's NOT !!!......lol......women and men with the snotty remarks of jealousy about a silly old purse they think is VERY high fashion + expensive !!! Tsk......Tsk.......lol........eye roll STUPID !!!

The purse is just what I call a " knock -- off brand " that's all I have ever had is these " knock -- off brands "....... these are similar in look, and ever so VERY much more so AFFORDABLE.......my faves !!!

I know people worship high fashion items and money all that foolery b.s. !!! Fools gold !!! Who cares if your fashion items costs five thousand dollars !!! That's ridiculous to waste money on and worshipping that overexpensive junk when money is scarce !!! Stupidity !!!

These knock -- off brands I find for things are far more affordable, available for us all to more so ENJOY !!!

I find these cheaper more affordable brands in threads / clothing, hats, shoes, purses, linens, make up, hair care items,  perfumes, food brands also !     ;)

Shopping at local discount stores such as Goodwill, Wal-Mart, ALL dollar stores, Target, TJ maxx, Ross's, Kohls, Steinmart, Tuesday Mornings, Burlington coat factory, PLENTY more stores I'm sure out there have these " knock -- off brands for us ALL to afford maybe enjoy more.......

If an item has the same look, or print style whichever, being more affordable is what we all wish to find !!! Maybe look online / internet, eBay, Amazon, others for those affordable looks / knock off brands.....

Just because an item is NOT a high fashion brand, don't be a snob I say to those cliques / snob crowds !!! I cannot stand those people anyway !!! Had enough of the snob crowd worship of high fashion far too expensive brands / junk !!!

I use coupons for most EVERYTHING.
I ONLY shop sale ads, liquidation sales.
I use ONLY off brands food most times.

Save a lot + Aldi for groceries, off brands and those off brand foods canned, prepackaged, off brands are the same just more so affordable because cheaper labeling !!! Inquire of the food brands that are MORE AFFORDABLE for you and your family !!! These work ! I have tried most food brands growing up with not much money to spare we knew how to shop groceries cheaper !!!.....I still do shop as this !   ;p

Labels, logo, high society high fashion all a bunch of hooey phooey !!! Do NOT worship fools gold, all a waste of money, loss of bank accounts, waste waste....

I don't care about high fashion culture snobs and their big bag of expensive b.s. !!! Eye roll......pathetic !!!

ENJOY those knock -- off brands, save money !!!

I know I prefer to save money ALL the time, penny pinch !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment