Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Letter....

Well now more non stop screaming about Mimi bank info, we get her money Philip part bitch !!! Dea gets it ALL Dean said so bitch You are dying bitch endocrine !!!! They keep screaming they are entitled to my Mimi bank accounts land EVERYTHING she has !!!! How the hell is that !!!!???? I'd like to know just who the F is telling these losers creeps this information dea OkCity ??????? Sure screamed about them all not all day today TRASH.......THEN they say they are taking my bank account my mom left me and my brother part goes to them...????!!!!! I'd like to know just where the crap this is coming from ????!!! Then says that they govt washdc are placing a freeze on my bank account ????????! I'd like to know how the F they are doing THIS ????? Sick and tired of listening to this stupid annoying b.s. !!!!!!!! I HATE ALL of these filthy trash losers.....crtl trash !!!!!

Screaming about MY WORTHLESS trash crtl family ruined their lives and I supposedly get EVERYTHING they all worked for F you bitch fat ass your family did this to me bitch !!!! F you bitch !!! They trafficked me bitch they are big in this shit bitch !!!!! You have to be bitch !!!! You go bitch we will kill you hit you bitch !!!!

More threats to rape kill kidnap traffick me to some loser turf head crtl leader ????? Whatever that is ????!!!! Japanese Egyptian or black man or men yelling this then claiming they have set me up with a mask they made of my face sluts are wearing fing black men online and youprn website they claim video of my face thousands of sluts fing on these open website with mask Japanese bitch Cwfd made of MY face !!!!!! Then says they made one of my mom face too !!!!!!? Says looks identical of our faces and SICKO filth about a mask of my brother fing a mask of my face !!!!!!!!!!!??????? Upsetting scarey, makes me very SICK upset !!!!!!! Puke !!!!! HELP !!!! Keeps saying they made millions of them of our faces gave out to all crtl whores everywhere !!!!!!!! Sex vids online of my face fing because I won't be a whore you won't solicit bitch you won't sell you won't prostitute bitch too fing ugly fat bitch !!!!! Yeah well  I know I'm smart loser skanks!!!! F you stalkers sickos !!! Says Japanese Z is the one made the masks of our faces.....look identical and they are wearing them locally to parties and to the banks !!!!!!!!?????

Screaming over Beverly at lawyer and she is lez bitch eat your p#### out bitch she suck you off bitch !!!!! Non stop they screamed this today as I stood there at that office took my grandma.......then N family she goes NOW bitch !!!! Stevie crying screaming wailing like the cry bag he is and some Japanese wife he has coming over he screamed he's marrying her or something ????? Beverly a bitch snob and mask I could tell, hateful rude called Philip just like she always has my mom told me years ago she kept calling Philip every time they had an appointment Philip didn't need to be there.....mom said it was weird........he showed up today they said Bobby helping, that's ok..........

Said Japanese bitch was her years ago called stupid bitch Frankie b as Philip to get his nose name one EVERYTHING he told them.....God this is all too much !!! Too weird creepy........

Screaming over Japanese R family kid or something ???? He did this F him F you fat bitch !!!! Screaming over timbo Allison or something she's going to las vegas with you soon ???????!!!! She mad about her card her dad timbo gave her bitch and memaw dead dead F her F bade !!!!!!!,?????? What is all this crap non stop they screamed....I'm too TIRED for all the errands mess I have to help my grandma and G with then this shit Screaming, feeding cows, using the bathroom, driving, showering, talking walking trying to pay attention is difficult with all the shit Screaming stevie and others !!!! Can't they slow him down turn it off, stop by get me or something ????? 5 years of listening to this non stop since I was hacked he says dea cia fbi mad I survived have to talk to me non stop to kill your fat ass whore !!!!! Hmm.......sure didn't know I was a whore !!!!! Oh well I forgot you made masks of me to set me up saying it was me fing on the creeks at parties right ??????! You dumb ass Fs and your shit masks !!!!!!! I have had it !!!!!!! Sick of you dumb asses.....burned up can't get your shit together clean up your shit messes you got yourselves into losers.......tards !!!!

Then at sonic screaming over Linda t mask surgery it's Linda look she gets money F her cards over She Alan's mom !!!!! Buy buy bitch she here to sell bitch !!!! N family !!!!! She N family !!!! Then crying over Ada Tulsa, H money Z marrying her Japanese blonde bitch they have child want you to accept he plants on whores to catch them it's ok bitch he wants you to raise his children live in your home soon over east with him !!!! He built plantation home for you !!!!! I 35 !!!!!!!!!! He gets estate grandpa let him invest in it he gets co ownership of mm estate bitch you marry him !!!!! He marry you in October !!!! Wedding dress here !!!!! Whores screaming about me looking online to let them looksy !!!!! LOL Bwahaha !!!! Wedding sex stores BWAHAHA then they scream cry blame me for busting it F you bitch you busted them !!!! Non stop over weddings.......blah blah....the wedding is soon Z has EVERYTHING moving to I 35 Ada with him and Kenz !!!!!!!??????? Who is this ?????

Non stop over you are dying endocrine cancer again, Steven says lies, all lies......then my mom is in hell pics of her burning on a bed in hell, she's in hell accept it bitch !!!!!! Upsetting.........I'd think my mama would go to heaven we weren't overly religious but we believed she and my grandparents taught me about God Jesus, bible, church......she was a wonderful person I miss her.........Steven says he knows she went up Julie.........lol......

Keep yelling about surgeries you have to have fat bitch I cannot stand you bitch I hate working on your fat ass bitch F you !!!! Then dying endocrine diabetes gut rotting dying bitch !!!!! Ugly fat bitch they laugh you so ugly fat racist bitch !!!!! Black men ok to marry F bitch they good for sex bitch !!!!! Just SICKO upsetting filth.........then screaming MY black stallion is here !!! Big c##k big p##### !!!!! We F hard he moaning my p##### black anaconda moans !!!! Black biracial sex is hottest here bitches !!!!!! Nasty puke filth just Nast !!!!!

Then screaming over racism dea fbi cia washdc racist bitch !!!! F them man !!!! Whitey running govt !!!!!! Screaming over Obama and trump racist washdc outed Barack !!!!! Racism man F them !!! Crtl over shit man popo on dis right here !!!!?????? Eye roll.... more of that filth.......

Screaming over mccracks pendley bunch b.s. shit messes, money mob money ????? Lewis Tom Tom money kids over east pendley Shelby L kids screaming they know me and are kin to me ????! NOT NOT related filth TRASH kids !!!! So damn tired of hearing about her all those sterling rugs high school k jacoby queer whoever non stop screaming over that dumb loser tard bunch too !!!! Don't know them !!!! Don't remember them !!!! Good grief it's been 20 + years grow up !!!! Stevie and others.....Non stop....

Screaming about rabbit shows, kacee, and kel bohn money estate accounts rabbit show screaming about them lez at shows crtl hurting bunnies !!!! Oh I cry upsets me !!!!!!  HELP them PLEASE -!????? Money of arba Pennsylvania David mad or something at me ?????! Screaming about money off my blog you ruined it all bitch !!! Money goes to crtl !!! Then keeps saying Japanese Z Cwfd kid ???? Is in control of us, this I 35 the money and he says your life is owned by him he says you can't have estate until he says so he's boss !!!!!!!

Screaming about money cards they took have to pay back for extravagant lifestyles high end shopping and diamonds vacations !!!!???? IF so, LOL BWAHAHA !!!! Braggers thugs !!!!! I laugh losers high end big fing deal big wheels !!!!! Their HW, Nash NY lifestyles jets, Dallas restaurants, high end blah blah......LOL...........down the drain wah wah.......live life like all of us poor people you tried to twirl up in your tornado of corruption filth losers !!!!! Haha !!! Go shop at Dollar tree, dollar stores like I have to, go without all those clothes, high fashion big wheel dumps !!!! Plastic surgeries on speed dial its NOT fair F you bitch NOT involved F you bitch they took my bags !!! My houses my jets !!!! Wah wah...I say....Bwahaha

Crying over, johnd, LA HW, fame clubs, prostitutes ????? LR dead dead !!! F her F them !!!! Non stop.....Crying over frankm and Rgn Joshua tree ??????? Whatever that's about over and over.....

Still spying on men's poops, butts hairy holes we see them turd measures in sizes !!!!!?????? Big shits !!!! Plunger on toilet paper again in corner non stop over over about this.......what is this about ????? ENOUGH.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment