Saturday, February 9, 2019

Letter for today.....HELP !

More non stop screaming yesterday and today last night little more rest......bleeding stopped THANK YOU ! I'm scared of the red river gusher again !!! Afraid it will kill me ! Stevie keeps saying I have to be placed in the hospital soon for cancer and blood loss !!????? Why's he keep saying this !!! More harassing about my mom in heaven saint then in hell bitch !!! Over and over !!!! Govt hiding truth from you about her demise they did it bitch !!! Stevie and Japanese cry bag kid screaming this insults non stop !!! Fat ass bitch !!! Govt kills you soon....

Screaming yesterday about tard works at grocery has Hiv aids bitch !!! Messy looking tard they said inbred hillbilly bunch man from N family ????? He was trying to take my groceries out to my grandma's pickup and I said NO we got them thank you though.....I was completely nice as I always am to everyone, BUT he was rather pushy and insisted wouldn't let go of a sack of groceries I had just bought !!! I kept telling him NO I got them and tried to walk away, finally he let go then he looks back at the older woman teeny in mask as if to say it didn't work !!!

 She's weird mask weirdo Japanese you can tell, commented on soy sauce I purchased was different brand one day she always uses, pushy about kikkoman brand.......lol....they had told me she was Japanese and invested in that brand......I just bought cheap brand for beef jerky recipe.........annoying. BUT anyway she told tard You tried, next time maybe......it was creepy like the hillbilly creep inbred stuff !!  They screamed non stop over that dump old as heck grocery store it wreaks of the 80s and Sandy p, the whole NASTY bunch Philip m crtl Linda rat hair.....icky to have to go there locally !!! Old nasty they say aids Hiv working ALL there ?????! Yikes !!! That tard was creepy probably inbred......sicko puke !!! How much more of this junk left !!!?????

More screams over David F him F David his father !!! He betrayed us !!! He knows bitch !!! Bwahaha !!! David connives !!!!.......David will end them !!! Haha !!! Eye roll annoying !

Screaming over alissun F her she hit her double bitch !!! You supposed to be HER friend NOT hers she talk to you about this bitch !!! Your fault bitch !!! F you and alissun fat bitch !!!???? Guess she got em too !!! Haha !!! Hey alissun ! Miss ya !!! Love ya too !!!    :)

F the R family they hit R Japanese !!! Betrayed us ! F them ! Tyler Casey !!! F your family bitch F Devin !!!! You NEVER stop F you m fers !!! We dwindle in numbers !!! F you bitch !!! Race car ours !!! They take EVERYTHING !!! Fireworks ours NOT yours bitch we invest we own this fat ass !!!??? More about that cry cry wah over over !!! 

F Joe HE is a traitor to crtl F him Nash over HE did this !! Carly daughter HIS !!! He betrayed her !!! Daughter gone !! Taken from us here !!! She beautiful WE owned her !!! R family knows she was R family blood !!!! 

More nasty filth spying on men in the bathroom, having sex in a car ???? Men pooping still pictures of poop falling in the floor and screaming about Tim Bade ????? Men's hairy ass hole shit falling !!! They keep screaming this then laughing !!!.......annoying Nast !!! Then screaming about measuring dongs, ball sack hair dryish, or reddish something ???! Just SICKO Nast !!! 65 pound c### !!! He is rather grand isn't he !!! We weigh his ball sack alone 30 + pounds swingin dong !!! F big p###y over here I 35 swinging dong big Joe !!! Big balls hairy nutsacks !!!! He goes to bathroom it is over NOW !!! Just filthy sicko inappropriate Nast !!! ENOUGH ! Japanese over east or wherever ???? Screaming about R family Joe something in Nashville ???? Blacks rap hick hop country rap go F him giant dong !!! We had clubs money invested !!! Wasted our time money on this shit with you bitch !!!

Screaming about Z real in bed with blond Japanese girl east I 35 married NOW !!! She good nice fit bitch !!! Going to t town in week I hear with her to live nice palatial property !!!! He in love with her months years now married he's going to leave soon bitch !!! Sky diving school in Bixby he owns or bought ???? Money off that ???? He's bi he went up there we take place here !!! F Z real going to leave NOW !!! We take it ALL !!! F him He and Kenz are over shit !!! They are not taking our stake in our share here !!! You tell this to govt bitch !!! Something about a factory ????? Clothing or chocolates ???? Which one ??? Selling you to Egyptian Prince soon he is in combat !!!????

Yelling about money off local to me tattoo shop ??? Over and over !!! 

Screaming over HW, Nash Dallas money screaming about George non stop over HE did THIS !!! Nash over we leave !!! Yelling timbo in Vegas LA he in gear movie soon ???? They are in the know I suppose, they know EVERYTHING......

THANK YOU to health techs, I hope I'm NOT seeming to be a baby about the bleeding I'm just tired very scared after all the gushing last October, and I felt very tired, I'm drinking beef broth 2 boxes, 2 cans beef consomme in my hamburger soup......with potatoes, carrots celery, spices.......I hope that helps you and me !!! Just very scared I suppose from all the hospital talk and cancer threats I have they say scream at me non stop !!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!! TRUTH. I appreciate EVERYTHING you ALL tend to with me, those in my life and my pets here !!! Miss ya !!! THANK YOU. Sorry I am a mess.

Tell Kent THANK YOU !!!

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment