Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Letter more screaming.....today !

Went to have my hair appointment this morning at pro cuts store, wouldn't bleach my roots said it tacky hateful rude, W e cannot bleach your hair nope ! Because of insurance reasons, legally......very rude stubby hateful red haired Reba face bitch, heavy.......so that was rude !!! Went to Wal-Mart had it touched up $ 80 .......

While there ping ping chatter to my waves about he's in there !!! Fat tub is here tubby Rogers !!!???? A Cwfd Japanese from east Velma he's trying to sell her shit !!! Crazy laughter !!!!????? He kept starting at me angry as can be.....

Non stop yelling about my hair appointment, north Dallas Japanese Z kid you marry move to Dallas with him leaving Japanese wife soon over !!!!! Who is he anyway non stop about me and him marriage ????? Whatever.

Blaming me over mccracks demise their mob ties money crtl money mccracks hay company ?????!!! Over and over.....

Screaming over weddings annulment and alimony child support checks welfare over east and EVERYWHERE.....

David F him F David ass !!! He's so fing conniving m fers !!! Screaming over Michael real here F him man F his nasty ass, F Ronny and DJ !!! F him m crtl I hate these m fers !!! F you fat ass bitch you set this shit up bitch !!!

Stevie harassing me about being friends marrying him and non stop hate over money crap he tries to do to me all day everyday, harassing about sterling money, rat hair and Alan....money non stop !!! I worked on that bitch F them !!! I don't care about her and that b.s. money whatever !!! I'm tired.....

Tim Tim F timbo !!! We take his money items accounts !!! He place money for here there F her F them !!!???? More about hacking accounts at Marlow Dallas, OkCity tulsa, Ada bank ????? Guess they're still at it hacking away !!! Screaming over the R family Joe giant !!! Joe giant !! He's going to hell soon !! Massive warts !!!!??? Gross.

Screaming about Megan +  me fat ass bitch !!! F you dying asses too fat shits !!! Yawn........like we care what you think loser trash !!! Yawn.......

HW money las vegas skanks, N.Y. stock brokers in crtl spies Lithuania Russia ???? Hacking mm firecracker company WE own bitch !!!! We own the mm firecracker interest !!!

Mimi going to lunch with Jackie and Jack today chicksha are they ok ??? Say it's real Steven and other......Lu is ok I hope.....love ya Lu ( real )......love ya Steven....thanks for keeping it real and orderly, professional !!! Watts, Jones and co !!! I know, I know........Eye roll.....that's how sorry this all is......I wouldn't have survived without you guys.   :(

Cry bags over north Dallas Hiv crisis ????? Whatever this is about ????

THANK you for everything you do to help me everybody !!! And helping with pets Mimi, cattle.....I miss you ! Can't wait to say hello......miss ya + love ya Megan !!!    :(     come and get me hurry !!! I will feel better sometime I know that also.......takes too much time though.     :(

Michael I know it will take me awhile, very exhausted, too much all this fuss / mess, satellite and surgery THEN losing my mom.   :(    I miss ya !!! love you too !!! Just trying to keep on going ya know...... I know how you feel also.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment