Sunday, February 17, 2019

pangolins......!!! armored mammal....!!! Save them !!!

I have forever enjoyed learning about ALL animals, from small to grand size, colorful, plain, all of them !!!     :)

This recent week I have learned quite much about PLENTY of animals, education / information, learning about them to truly know + understand EVERYTHING about them.....

A few days ago I learned of the Pangolins !!! They are a new to me species of armored mammal, much as the same as an armadillo, but grand size !!! I think they are very cute and I read that they are sweet, kind mammals !!! I would enjoy seeing a Pangolin someday !!!  Sadly I hear that they have been poached many, and still endangered, highly sought after by countries as a disgusting delicacy, UPSETTING !!! And taking their armored skin !!!.......I cry about them !!! They are kind and NOT for eating NOT for poaching.

I hate ALL animal poachers !!! I hate ALL animal abusers !!!

We MUST SAVE the PANGOLINS NOW !!! Before it is too late for them to survive, poachers and those buying their skins, teeth, meat are SICKO FILTH STUPID.

I adore animals !     :)

I was very upset to know about animal trafficking + abuse, poaching I was informed of years ago, VERY depressing to those of us who adore animals.     :(

Saving ALL animals is also something I am very enthusiastic about, I know we MUST all support wonderful, causes of ONLY goodness, find one to support and keep on showing you care in any way possible, locally to abroad !!! NOT just money, many other ways / ideas to start supporting local charitable causes, for not only animals but others in life, make awareness groups EVERYWHERE......nice way to change the world and create new friendships !

Enjoying the sunny day !

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment