Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Vanilla brioche bread !!!......

Yesterday I was able to visit the local Wal-Mart bakery, and I was looking for brioche bread to make French toast for breakfast !!!

You know me, I LOVE brioche bread !!!

Wal-Mart bakery had the brioche in bread foil tins, available in chocolate and / or vanilla !!! Market side brand.....my grandmother also purchased a loaf.......

Very nice yummy !!! + affordable.

Custard throughout the bread, in spirals......I enjoy this......Scented wonderfully !!!

Walking through the fresh bread / bakery areas of stores is something I prefer to browse, fresh bakery items and the nice yummy aromas of the bread, pastry !!! Rare or new to me bread there I enjoy finding !.....isn't that silly ??? Lol.......

Brioche bread, vanilla and / or chocolate definitely a favorite of mine.......great for French toast.

ENJOY !

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment