Sunday, February 3, 2019

Staying busy with life !!!....

We all often have VERY busy, hectic lives, work schedules, things / ideas in life that we MUST tend to, keep orderly !!!

Life has to be very erratic, spinny, hectic, crazy !!! That is just life ! BUT......I know we all become overly TIRED, EXHAUSTED, DEPRESSED, with all the messes......oh well, we all go through these feelings, ways, ideas, it is normal and to be expected / predicted ya know !!!????   ;)

I grow very tired, bored, uninspired in my life, because every day is pretty much the same routine, then I know to think even though it is as it is right this moment it can + will change in days, years, hours time !!! We hope our lives change for ONLY the better days to be here !!! BUT not always does this happen.......we ALL have the sad, bad, boring days or days of worry.....

We become very lazy IF we do not keep busy working, tending to our lives, working through messes, family hours, days, nights, weekdays, weekends !!! Can be NOT so simple for each of us !!!

I try to keep busy with working, life, CARING for, tending to ALL of my family, animals, farm work, even though I become bored, tired, exhausted I keep working through it because I know it helps to cause the days to pass by quickly !!! Staying busy working also is very nice for our minds, souls to focus, have clarity, and maybe help us to forget something horrible, upsetting, depressing we may be going through in our lives !!! I know it has helped me often but I grow exhausted quite much........

Being productive, finishing ALL tasks in life, work or home, family, animals / pets tending, care, ALL these ways, MUST be tended to FIRST !!! 

IF too exhausted asking for extra help is just fine !!! Maybe paying another to help you daily is best IF you can afford it.......IF not ??? Pay them with awards, gifts of food, buying a grocery sack full of food or something ???......lol.....

I think staying busy with work we can become too exhausted so we MUST know rest is best after the day is over and rest is required, sleepy time !!!   ;)

Keep after it !!! Keep on working til the day is over, we all must continue on !!! keep trying to achieve a full day's work be productive, prosperous in our life !!! Keep tending to messes, til cleaned off gone !!! Take care of ALL loved ones, family / friends !!!

Going to be watching the Super bowl football nite !!!

Much work to be completed tomorrow.

Nite !   j.


No comments:

Post a Comment