Tuesday, March 19, 2019

blowing the bubbles !!!!

The Spring season is here !!! It has arrived !!!!

Weather has been VERY beautiful, warmer + sunny outdoors !!!

One of my fave past times recreational activity for spring + anytime of the year is to purchase Bubbles and enjoy them, I prefer to wave the bubble sticks / wands out into the wind !!! The wind can blow the bubbles or I may wish to !

I have purchase the long, tall, bubble character sticks / wands, AND Peeps ! I just found and PLENTY !!!! spring Easter shaped containers of bubbles, ALL sizes at local stores !!!  FIND ALL bubbles, ALL styles, sizes, quantity at these stores ::::

Wal-Mart
Target
Dollar General
Family dollar
Dollar tree
Party city
Wallys Party store
Oriental Trading

PLENTY Bubbles and all accessories on the internet and in stores, MORE to ENJOY + seek out for !!!    ;)

There are Bubble blowing character trays to shape bubbles and grand size bubble wands to place interior bubble solution create giant bubbles !!! Etsy + pintrest have plenty some to admire or purchase, most anything cutie !!!!

Some scented bubbles solution, some in grand size containers, unique, colorful containers ALL quantity !!!!

VERY AFFORDABLE.....!!!!!!!!!

ALL brands of the Bubble blowing solutions available !!! REMEMBER ALL ages can ENJOY Bubble blowing and accessories !!! Nice to take outdoors enjoy the sunny warm weather, I enjoy this activity daily, THEN I just purchase MORE !!!! Hahaha !!!!

KEEP the bubble solution out of reach of our pets and small children DO NOT drink the bubble solution !!! REMEMBER.

The bubbles blowing is an old style nostalgia tradition for ALL ages to enjoy, I watch them float, form, blow up into the wind, carried away far, far, floating !!! Peaceful, stress relief activity I think in my opinion !!!! LOL !!!

ENJOY this !!!!!

Love, Julie !


No comments:

Post a Comment