Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Letter....

More non stop screaming, now something about a man from India I am to marry he knows YOU are his bride fat ass bitch !!! Traditional India wedding bride veil beaded bitch HE owns YOU bitch !!! REALLY !!!??? NOT happening TRASH. Sick of this crap screaming non stop.

Now they are cry bagging about Z Japanese hit I. H. About H factory and choco business fight rolling on ground !!! YOU can't have estate because Z NOT have enough money fat ass bitch !!! He needs more money off LA NY Florida Delaware, Nash He got into bed with for !!! He says NO estate for you !!! Dallas he needs money off it his house you have to move to bitch !!!!

Then G yelling around about mother funeral money he finally got MetLife had to pay funeral them he's hollering about Mimi cattle and Lewis mccracks told him he gets paid $ 200 week at Elgin !!! I'm so damn sick and tired of stories about mccracks said this that Lewis barn Tom Tom Johnny said this that and they are doing this that, or about jd Waller and the shit he thinks about him, or they been screaming crap about Julie w, those kids need money bitch !!! I think it's been 20 years of Waller pants baby needs money screaming or stopping by harassing me about money for those nasty kids !!!!!!!!! These mccracks and Waller pants can't have that many people left can they ????? I laugh at what a joke all those faces are surgery or mask YOU can tell it's NOT them I knew most them YOU can tell.......what is all this harassing about we don't have anything to do with that bunch or this bunch just unfortunately related to those idiots caused us more troubles ever imagined WORTHLESS trash family I don't give two poops for them !!!!

Stevie crying about missing rat hair and Alan t money he wants or Alan t dead dead alive he's alive then Alan says this that or he got money over there I 35 !!!!???? Sick of hearing about them too !!!

Screaming Luz is mad at you over the kawaii bitch she said F you bitch she hates you and M bitch !!!! She's here over east !!!???? Whatever this is about ???!

Stevie screaming about sewer stank north at bshaw house it must be running over up there or something bad stank sewer gas up north of my house stevie says Bobby clogged toilet up !!!!!?????? Stevie says pipe ruptured ruined north floor and something else ??? Says whores in it clogged with shit poss toilet paper bitch it's stank bitch !!!!???? Well, it sure has smelled forever up that way.....hope it's NOT running over from open lagoon there, onto our land where cattle eat !!!!!!! He says aids Hiv hep c up there living !!!!!! Why can't they get rid of that shit mess up there ???? They been harassing my dog screaming out here about money and your family did this to us bitch !!!! You die bitch dead dead Hiv here !!! Poor dogs horses chickens up there I'm worried may get disease or raped !!!!!

I'm sick of hearing for years years how my WORTHLESS bitch family ruined their lives gave them aids, had their baby they need money or they busted me !!! 6 years ago hacked now been hearing them damn worthless whores scream this filth at me and Japanese this that, stevie harassing and then blaming me and M for our family did this that F you fat whale you fat hoss !!!

Yesterday I was blamed over crap at Tulsa Ada the N family they are poor Z mad about his mom gone because of you bitch going to tulsa and Ada driving bitch !!!! YOU did this to us bitch !!! Paul's valley screams and how I supposedly did something to them driving thru that area ????? Wow didn't know I had !!!???? F you bitch F you fat ass they know you die soon bitch health techs quit man !!! Die bitch cancer Hiv aids hep c bitch you got it all bitch you are dead dead !!!

Screaming stevie mad my mom told washdc something about stevie and all this b.s. harassing for centuries out here in this area and he's blaming my mom running her mouth off up there hit us bitch !!! Japanese and stevie screaming

Screaming about kawaii and all I blogged dea OkCity gets money they said for keeping !!! I hope NOT corrupt money in power making money off my blog !!!!!! What is all this screaming this ????

Japanese and blacks screaming racism popo govt cia racist F them racist case call barrack !!! He in dis man !!!! Shouting all night these two nationalities, screaming about India sedan area ??? Rgn Calif Fat F he's over !!!!! F his ass and jonh !!!!!

Betty and Ern N are getting free food from central h, Angel food truck they told G and two months ago they screamed out here that they give prostitutes the free food from trucks !!! We need the food !!!! Over and over so I see that's be this over the hill screaming all that from them their fakes ????? God, why can't we shut them off annoying !!!!! My dog harassed ALL night from hill and I heard it in this west room beside mine voices playing won't ever shut it off years years I try to get it turned off makes me nauseated !!!!!! I can hear it right now !!!! Exhausting !

Silver car drove by yesterday I was walking creamy cat and they ping ping my waves stevie started screaming its Z real it's him !!!! I couldn't see who it was. Non stop ping ping. Hacker stalker.

Then stevie told me yesterday I needed to give creamy cat to Jared and turn him out because Megan is fake dead doesn't want that cat bitch !!!!! They harass EVERY day about creamy cat or breaking in my house to get money I have in drawer or killing me traffick rape you bitch kidnap you fat whale honey !!!!! Or nasty stalker perv filth stevie says with th YOU have beautiful p#### ! Bitch hot ass p#### !!!! Nasty upsetting threats to me my dog cats then hit G in wreck kill him and Mimi dying soon we get EVERYTHING money land ALL we kill you take you to creek bitch !!!!

Stevie screaming its your fault bitch I have to live up here whore for money because I did all this to you whale you fat F !!!!! Then him and others cuss my fat ass because they have to health tech my fat ass whale !!!! Over and over then saying they have pictures of me in shower naked and my fat ass pictures on fat F#### are us website !!!?????? Not surprised by ANYTHING that's went on to me or about me or allowed to go on to me and Megan !!!!! Just laugh I will put them all on there one day and laugh !!!!! Fat hoss you fat F bitch !!! Over and over.

Now he claims he has a Japanese living in my attic to hack my internet sell dope on it as me and he's putting scorpions in my attic fleas spider from Congo in my attic ?????? Says Dean yam did this when I was baby ?????

Crying about hairy timbo money !!!!??? Sends me pictures of timbo poop falling onto floor and others some Japanese kid or something on hwy 81 ??????

Screaming about jny mccracks gay money barn and kellj money, then yelling about kellovdy money ???? Amberplard money or her face mask or double black baby she had needs money ???? Kntz money and babies over east screaming over money off them or whatever something ????

M crtl money land houses estates off all of them JR FH and all their junk.....Japanese screaming they will hack my blog for writing letters impersonate me to you guys ALL write lies or sell dope to washdc on my blog ???? They can't do that can they ???! Steven says NO. I hope they can't !!!!

Eh, anyway and I supposedly have a Japanese sister who says she gets mm estate she my mom kid and I have a Japanese brother now ???? Sick of this stupid crap....we get mm estate we heir bitch !!!!!!???? Non stop !!! Years now.

Oh well, tired.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment