Thursday, March 14, 2019

More screaming letter !!!

Well, now stevie tells me my mom is switched out and she's NOT dead and is in washdc ???? Is this real or just more lies ???? IF so lying that is SICKO to tell me that to hurt upset me more !!! I hope she's alive somewhere SAFE with my grandparents !!!!????? Is this true ????

Screaming I'm dying terminal cancer endocrine and uterus ruptured from surgery rush gush feeling is this going to happen again ???? Stevie screaming terminal bleeding again dying bitch !!!!???? Why's he allowed to keep this upsetting filth up telling me lies, dying bitch and mind control he's up to about situations he KNOWS TRUTH about and wants to string me along about torture me about, when he KNOWS the TRUTH !!! Wah wah NOT fair he's cry bagging about mixxy mix brat Z and the others or something mind games about my mother and Bobby w helped go get her with Steven lu, Sarah James ????? Non stop he's saying this !!!???? What's this ALL about is it true !!!?????

He's obsessed about Sarah s, LA Monet sends me dreams about her being my best friend !!!?????? Why's this keep up with her about her being my friend ????! THEN he's screaming she's dead bitch !!!???? I don't even know who that girl is or whatever he's obsessed with her and money says he screwed her on I 35 !!!????? Gross !!!

More about Megan dead dead and she called your house Megan Johnson ????? That name was on caller Id 2 years ago, who's that ???? It kept dialing my house I wouldn't answer, THEN yesterday women voice called G answered and 918- area code prefix called woman voice said Did you call me at this number ??? It is on my caller Id that you called, hateful woman voice, stevie started screaming crying crazy lunatic about half mix hacking with the call, non stop these calls go on about 50 damn times a day, good grief !!!!!

Stevie stopped in front of house at road as we were leaving dressed as nette bshaw, asked IF we lost calf I hear one bawling, I gotta go call daddy it might be his ????! Stevie claims it was him as her costume, voice, he keeps saying he is blue eyed coyote ????? 

Alan t dead dead F him !!! He doesn't have it !!! HE did this thinks he gets EVERYTHING F him Japanese and stevie !!!! Non stop screaming......he's out there doing this F him bitch THEN he's dead dead David shot him !!!!!???? What is all this ????

Fighting screaming match about alexndr land money houses, Philip house, keeps saying patty is in washdc shopping with your mother ????? Over and over he says this crap......Screaming about your Japanese mother is in hell bitch F you bitch !!!!???? What is all this ????

Mixxy Japanese brats hacking my internet repeatedly hiding online videos screaming YOU F everything over bitch watching clicking videos websites bitch F you whale !!!! I control your life bitch !!! I own YOU bitch !!!

Marry Indonesia man soon bitch NOT me bitch !!! Arranged marriages are for control of bride bitch he is wealthy in India !!! Screaming about Lithuanian model wife then more about H factory !!!! Repeatedly about Kte brats ugly won't sell and then Shep kid again F Tulsa !!! Ada N family, Paul's valley connection !!!!???? Screaming this repeatedly ??? Why what's this about ???!

Cry bagging about dea filth again they try to drag me thru, I'm NOT INVOLVED dumb asses.......then crying over drill sergeant that they need in boot camp IF they live !!! Haha !!! I'd like to see those cry baby brats snots survive a drill sergeant boot camp !!! Haha !!! They need tore down learn a lot from a military boot camp cry brats spoiled !!!!! They NEVER had anybody tear them down and put them in their place spoiled rotten cry babies !!! Wimps !!! Lol......they need a drill sergeant teach them a thing or two about being a bratty rich corrupt whiney baby brat !!!! They all hide behind masks and their equipment satellite.....wah wah NOT fair !!! TRASH. Grow the hell up cry brats !!! Annoying WORTHLESS trash ALL of those brats....

Screaming m crtl F you bitch You get it bitch You die soon govt knows this bitch dying endocrine cancer we spin it up bitch !!! Crying over their mom or dad was fame tard on I 35 they are entitled to estates of them and are privileged WE are privileged HW royalty !!! Nash royalty !!! Bow down I am rich and famous m fers !!!! Keep hollering this b.s. !!!

Dallas debutante b.s. whores cry bagging about money being her friend !!! We want to hang bitches !!! Eye roll.....losers snotty brats !!!!I would NOT ever be friends with ANY of those snotty bitches I have put up with that snotty b.s. too many years !!!! Cannot stand them ANY of them brats !!! SICK of them !!! Screaming about Dallas hair style shops and shopping galleries high end neiman Marcus store we got it baby !!!! Screaming about black boyfriend Dallas and dongin hard bitches black snake moan anaconda F me harder my chocolate master !!! SICKO gross !!! ENOUGH. Moaning squirting noises again....I guess the dea is at it again, ALL they are good for !!! Cry bags about money and I got busted over your family bitch F you bitch NOT fair dea set you up bitch !!!

Screaming white bitches owned by black masters, c## dripping down my furry p#### !!! We make it bitches !!! Black men hung for it bitches !!!! Repeatedly screaming saying this to my waves !!!

More men in bathroom pictures filthy hairy butts big poops in toilets, shitting logs for breakfast !!! Giant turds measures at least 18 centimeters !!!! We control bowel movements !!! Taking pictures of turds laughing at this shit man WE laugh !!! !!!!???? Nasty filth !!! What is ALL this about ????!!! Then poop falling into toilet plopping sounds.....toilet bowel rancid big shits stanky !!!! Toilet paper on plunger as always in pictures......what is this ???? Pictures from toilet looking up at poop falling from butts sends this every day to my waves !!! Gross !!!!

More later I'm sure.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment