Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Letter......More today...

Non stop all early am about David c real one HE did this F him F his ass !!!! Crying over Tim Money or something sick of this over and over !!! Screaming F the olly brats !!! F them to hell I take my part I 35 over !!!! WE are taking ownership of the lands allotments all go to Japanese !!!!

Keep saying your mother in hell I have to tell you this so you know she depressed she gave up on the Lord also !!! Cia know it's time coming to tell you sad sickening truth of your mother !!!!! Stevie non stop saying this THEN screaming my mom was a gay !!!!!!!????? My mama NOT a gay !!!!!!!! What is ALL this !!!!!

Screaming over cancer I have in my body terminal again more of that early am, same ol crap story YOU die soon NO estate bitch goes to us Cwfd told us years ago you die we take our part and piece of mm estate fat ass bitch !!!! Japanese and govt gave you mother cancer endocrine took it right up shredded into your blood guarantee you die NO successor to ownership bitch fat f!!!!!!! Japanese screaming he's Asian NOT Japanese !!!! Racism !!!!????? Yeah whatever, eye roll.......is this true ???? Screaming they won't allow anyone to talk to you because they know you are dying terminal cancer we ONLY work on this for our part bitch !!! THEN they bitch because I have Scandinavian blood work ??????? Steven says this is what ensures my blood is safe from mom cancer.......     whew ! I hope so.......scarey.

Non stop crying about Ronny did something ?????? Bwahaha !!!! Good ol Ronny !!!

Screaming about Kenny Herman money land north Darko F DJ balls !!! HE think he so fing smart douche !!!!?????? Smart ass cry baby brats over and over........Japanese and blacks voices ....

Crying over Cindy money and Alan t part HE gets NOTHING F him He did NOTHING for that money !!!!!! Some man voices or something ????.?

Crying over HW again, soooooooo tired of hearing about HW and Nash, NY, washdc, Pennsylvania b.s., yawn........More racism about barracks in office black man takes it ALL for em man !!!!?????? More of that put barracks back in man trump Whitey F him popo racism cia over man racist ass Fs !!!!! Over and over........

Screaming over washdc health techs and more about Stanley F him man !!!!!??????

Screaming about MZ and Luz f those fing m fers !!!!! She did this too bitch F you ALSO bitch !!!!???? Whatever.

Cry bagging about half mix THEN Z whoever son going today bitch !!!! Because I had to go up to bshaw house fence and get cow + calf out of back pen, Japanese screaming he's Japanese half mix my dad going bitch something about he had a loaded gun in bshaw house to shoot me with....G helped get the cattle, that fence has been ruined years now.......kill you bitch I have gun shoot you bitch I know you baby j fat ass bitch !!!! Get out !!!! F you I have whores dea cia bitch tresspassing !!!!! That's how damn sorry that is shit trash like that close by......DANGEROUS.

Keep screaming at me that I need to find job local to survive because of upcoming bills and that you guys want me to go on with my life and work at brains or sonic Wal-Mart......????? Said G will die soon and Mimi and I will be destitute need to pay my own bills soon ???? I can't actually have a full time job because I have to constantly care for my grandma, do I need a job soon ????? Dea is saying this THEY DO NOT own me I am NOT INVOLVED in any of this shit mess !!!!! Said dea needs to work several more years and use time to consume this area and I need to take a job because washdc is NOT allowing that shit estate to you til you are thoroughly investigated bitch fat F YOU will obey dea and cia be set up EVERYWHERE til you are over fat hog lazy bitch get a life hog get a job whore lay on your back bitch traffic rape kill you hog !!!!!!????? Brother involved against YOU bitch !!!?????? Lazy fat f !!! I'd like to know how I'm lazy ????! That's ALL any of these crtl TRASH losers have screamed years years !!!!!!

Steven lu mad at me or something over tim money or fame family money Japanese Steven lu ?????? No more health tech for you bitch fat ass govt giving you this fat f !!! Steven hates you over get well card you sent him in grade school bitch !!!!!!?????? What is this non stop over over they scream this ???????? Crying screaming about Z money estate investment he keeps yelling this and memaw he's NOT raising anymore NO money for her YOU raise her bitch welfare over !!!!!???? Who the heck is this ?????

More screams over Japanese Cwfd fat Fs !!!! They took it ALL fat Fs !!!!????? Peepaw had it all !!!!!???? What is this ?????

Screaming about hacking me about blog letter last one and they did shaking rattling leg surgery on me lower hip joint cancer in it bitch !!!!,,YOU supposed to die in surgery bitch satellite people hate you fat ass hog f you bitch !!!!,, it was rough surgery teeth clenched chattering freezing convulsing all over me, sick stomach but hopefully I survive, that was rough !!!!!!!

Oklahoma panhandle houses JR house Z built glass shower crystal shower gone gone !!!! F you bitch !!!!! Non stop about marriage weddings ?????

Screaming about assmog ????? Who is that some Asian kid screaming he's assmog ?????? Over and over they scream this crap.....annoying.

Keep saying they have a home built for me over east I 35 ?????? Over and over......

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment