Saturday, March 23, 2019

Gudetama !!!!! Egg man !!!!! Silly !!!

Easter is about many things, including ??? Eggs !!!!

I know of one silly character that I adore known to be a lazy ass egg man !!! Lol....I have talked of him before .

He is yellow and he is VERY tired + lazy.....haha !....

He is created by brand Sanrio......they are the company that created Hello Kitty !!!!

I found much of Gudetama Egg man on the internet, I watched a few of the cartoons, they are silly !!! Lol....

There is much out there for us to know of Gudetama, PLENTY of items to purchase + enjoy with home, everyday use !!!!

I think the yellow egg man is funny, I laugh !!!!

I found these items to purchase on the internet, some may be at Target , I hear ????

Gudetama items !!!!!!!

-- purses
-- candy / pudding
-- Squishys
-- stationary
-- writing pens
-- clothing
-- mini toys
-- umbrellas
-- key chains
-- drink wares
-- jewelry
-- hats
-- scarf
--  MOST ANYTHING you can think of !!!!!!!

The cartoon is available for us ALL to enjoy !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment