Thursday, March 7, 2019

Letter...

More screams today about assmog and some bald guy driving a pickup behind me to Elgin, screaming as I drove there, went to sterling dollar store and drove south of sterling driving......Non stop F you bitch fat ass !!! This ends us F you it's over bitch F you !!!! You hit bshaws bitch !!! Screaming as we repaired fence by bshaw house north today......they will hit you bitch !!! Govt owns estate !!! Killing you for it bitch !!! Your mother did this 25 years ago to crtl in your family they tried to traffic her ass bitch told secret fbi everything as cop !!!! F Steven !!! Alan mad over Cindy money !!! F him !!!! He goes NOW !!!

Screaming over sterling high school b.s. gay bi others crtl party they ALL got busted set up over by Tim and others in my " fame " family ??????? Blaming me calling me filth names talking SICKO about my genitalia girl parts You have beautiful p#### !!!!! Shame you don't prostitute bitch !!! F it open and sideways bitch !!!! Upsetting SICKO filth screamed today !!!!! Uncomfortable talking to me that way I am NOT a whore NOT gay despite stevie screaming that I am !!! I'd like to know how I'm gay ??????? Because I have NEVER had sex before he screams with others endless.......upsetting I'm a good person there's more to life than being all about sex junk..........sick of hearing ALL the filthy stories and creepy tales sex, rape, trafficking.....

More screams over washdc Cwfd fat Fs !!!! F them !!!! Japanese Cwfd family outta here now ??????! Screaming F them F trump F popo ! crtl over !!! Chuppy hung man !!!!???? Everybody in this shit bitch !!!!!???? Whoever that was..???

Screaming about Alan F him he's in this lying cheat !!!! HE did this shit F him !!!!! Screaming about money off HW Nash, las vegas hookers, LA, Moab Utah ????? Screaming about taos and red river, then Caribbean ALL day long !!!!!???? Screaming over San Antonio George king of crtl man !!!!!????? Over and over.....keeps saying Megan and me have to relocate for safety concerns ???????!

Screaming over my Mimi and her heart failing soon upsetting to tell you of her bad condition !!!! She dies in 8 months left bitch, first I've heard of this new one, THEN he's screaming that G is dying serious lung failure kidney failure heart failure you have to learn to live alone soon bitch go to work at Wal-Mart sell land bitch dying pig !!!!???? We will traffick you soon as govt wishes bitch we take estate !!!!!????

Stevie going on ALL day about God rejects you from heaven bitch you are unfit NOT religious ENOUGH bitch give up NO way you return to God's realm, THEN he's screaming about my mom in hell he rejected her to go on to hell she's in ground !!!! Go cry bitch !!!!! Saying Jared dead dead bitch Bobby new brother !!!!! He went 2002 bitch crtl trafficking bitch go cry you have no one there for you bitch it's ALL over Mimi dying also !!! Kidney failure terrible bitch !!!! Heart valve weak we kill her old ass bitch !!!!! Non stop screaming this !!!!

Screaming over some 14 million dollar mansion over east on I 35 Japanese Z built me to be his wife whore in sold to indian couple bitch !!! Sad for you to know this !!!! Hmm.....REALLY ????!!! Pathetic !!!!

More about this Z person he's been dead alive THEN dead gone he's back about a trillion times for years now !!! Sick and tired of listening to this b.s. !!!!! I'm TIRED. THEN he's here behind you following you he's this one that one he's blah blah.....nobody gives a damn !!!! They are so hung up in the head about this fame tard junk and this celeb or that one !!!! This Z kid they worship or some crack head shit !!!! I'm so TIRED of hearing this stupid shit !!!!!

Ill be trying to work on something or drive sleep it's ALL about this Z kid gay bi his Japanese princess blond wife he's planting on ALL his kids babies THEN his houses cars land money he's gay with his brother then his sister !!!????? Japanese person Z or something ?????? TIRED nobody cares. Yawn...........

Screaming over David his car his house HE did ALL this F him man F David he screwed this shit over F him !!!! David Cwfd family fame family beebs money he got to play him man F him F his brat ass !!! F his dad F him !!! Over and over........

Sick of listening to stevie cry about big lip mouth bi Z that he flew with in a plane illegally low flying clipped trees by my yard in  2000 screamed and threw something stevie in mask with brat Japanese Z tranny big mouth big lips almost hit my tree north side !!!! Crazy inbred filth TRASH like that flying and landing in my field over west to .put people from tulsa on my creek trees they screamed ???????! Keep screaming about me walking in field in short sports bra after we went looking for a dog west of my house in trees said they got me walking from the west in my sports bra and shorts ???? I remember that day and I know I overheated and was hearing screams didn't know what it was I was with my brother and Corey bshaw LOOKING FOR A DOG !!!!!!!!! 

They screamed Dean country ham took pictures or some idiot did and said I was whoring in a House or field over west said they had pictures of me walking scantily clad in a field !!!!! LOL !!!!!!! Bwhaha YOU GOT ME MAN !!!!!!! I'd like to know how I've donged anybody !!!! IF I could have found the whores I would have shot them all dead myself that year dumb asses man........it must've been 20 something years way back I OVERHEATED it was may or July I was hearing screams even then momentarily......made me nauseated sick !!!!!! Losers !!!!! I think ol Dean yam ham was a sicko pedo......from what I hear......whoever his ass was some creepy old jealous crtl bastards " privates investigator " Ken Smith, and Phillippe M. ( MARKS apprentice)......eye roll......tards like the rest......dumb asses.

THEN trying to make me sick to eat meat on my plate sends pictures of the baby calf dead and coyote ate on in the field says Think about that can l f bitch look at this picture bitch !!! Over and over....when I was hacked 5 years ago they did that to me about ketchup and red anything my.mind would spin and I would vomit from it on my plate and very nervous feeling......Stevie Kyle and those losers whores Japanese and thugs.........Non stop.....I'm lucky to be alive......sent me gruesome pictures as I tried to eat something red on my plate.....tomatoes, soup or fruit or ketchup ANYTHING red candy or any meat well cooked.....upsetting to think.it might happen again.....

Screaming over alissun dead dead !!! She in lake bitch !!! Alive dead alive dead !!! She does hair + cosmetics !!!!

More wedding screaming and nasty lingerie houses on I 35 and sex stores !!!! They took them !!! Mail order Russians for sale !!!! F govt F her YOU bitch chocolate men are here biracial baby junk.filth screaming again.....

Screaming about health tech over blah blah more of that MZ dead dead F his ass G baby nephew was our blood !!!!!?????? Over and over...Screaming over Coleman family non stop ol pat lost her mind !!!!! She eats on everything !!!!?????? Lol whatever this crap is ????? Ol Joe gets it good from pat she was good whore for Jim mccracks !!!!! Mob money ties we get money !!! Joe has big thick penis !!!!! Jolene gone Nigerian bride !!!! Pat had bible study here !!!! She trafficked them !!!

Eh another day....over and over.

all I can remember today. TIRED.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment