Friday, March 8, 2019

Letter again...

More screams about bshaw residence and something last night screamed that I am Japanese !!!! I tear down your fence that I own bitch !!! YOU ruined my working area whore you will die bitch !!!! Then yells that he's crawling on his belly in your lands to kill attack you bitch fat ass !!!! Going to attack steal your cattle bitch F you baby j bitch you tresspass !!! Screaming about dea OkCity and washdc Japanese N family HE dead bitch F you money is dying !!!

Screaming about Alan t, he's taking this F him !!! We will have auction of his items soon take EVERYTHING -!!!! Stevie yelling this one and cussing Alan over money and something about his money OkCity dea has ????! Stevie thinks he gets part ???? More about Paul's valley area Stroud family and their mess or something ???? Chajachaja chatter sound.......whatever.

Screaming as I drove down hwy 81 about leave bitch !!!! This morning driving grandma to d town south.....Japanese HE goes !!! F him !!!????? Screaming about Allison and then about Japanese flying airplanes over F govt F you bitch !!! They been flying low around here personal small planes years years, around the house in loops last summer.......they kept telling me it was Japanese thugs doing that trying to hack above air space to hack me / us here at my house !!!!! Dog barked ALL night long that night after that it was late evening.....they screamed to watch me from outside ?????

Stevie screaming about money then keeps saying spied on me in tanning bed 20 years ago topless ALL of sterling did ???? Said they ALL masturbated routinely EVERY day I tanned ???? Watched me in house shower at my grandma's that summer hacked and he took pictures of my boobs ass sold to others ????? That day I took a shower at Mimi house I stayed night and kept seeing sparks in the shower !!!!

I keep worrying that guys have nude shower pictures those creepy fbi dea cia took of me bathing or tanning 20 years now !!!!???? Because 15 years ago there were a group of boys who would follow me and point start laughing at me creepy like, could have been just mind games......creepy....upsetting !!!

Stevie sending me pictures of his wiener, and twisting his balls, then pictures of sex in and out then a penis exploding in a vagina ????!! Keeps screaming non stop means gay stuff bitch blog wrong words bitch non stop is gay shit bitch ?????!!!! What ????!!!!! NEVER heard that one before......SICKO pervs 3 rd grade mind set EVERYTHING means double sexual words !!!! Sick and tired of that stupid b.s. !!!!!!

Screaming about blacks racism again more of that, trump goes man in da bag man !!!!????? Whatever this is ????? Black licorice is racism man !!!!??? EVERYTHING black name man is racism to us bitches !!!! Black cow you F off bitch is over here bitch !!! Candy for sure !!!! F that shit black oil slick F that racist popo !!!!!!?????? Black voice keeps screaming this junk....

Screaming that Jesus was black because he was beat whipped by Whitey !!!!????? Eye roll......TIRED of this crap filth.......singing rap songs about Kong da dong diggity de dong my black Kong !!!?????? SICKO gross.

Screaming about lawton ft sill non stop and polar air company ?????? Racist military man they in this man !!!!! Cry bagging over Kong and filth p#### talk slick white p#### is out here m fers !!!! I can smell it man !!!!! Puke !!! I almost puked when I heard that one !!! Nast !!!!! This is too much FILTH !!!!! ENOUGH.......!!!!! Nasty ol Ns !!!!!

Water heater out north Dallas because timbo on the chain man !!!!!!!????? Whatever this is screaming over and over ?????!

Screaming Alan is dead dead and we are having an auction of his shit dogs gotta be adopted soon !!!!!????? What is this ????? 

Tell the health techs of goodness THANK YOU.

Hugs !!!!

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment