Sunday, March 17, 2019

More screams a letter...

More screams yesterday made me a nervous wreck going to rush s. dollar store to buy candies for making my brother and grandma Easter candy baskets !!!! Kept screaming about my brother was dead dead bitch it's Bobby I am putting it in your head to make a candy basket bitch to give Easter to N family over east bitch Bobby will just get it F you bitch !!! 

Then while at the store he kept screaming about YOU ruin it all bitch leave leave this store bitch !!! I took along a coupon for $ 5 / off my purchase and he kept screaming I hacked it bitch won't work !!! Then I looked down after I left and it didn't work no $ 5 / off kept screaming we do this all the time fat ass to you and M !!!! F you bitch leave the store !!! Made me so sick I was feeling faint !!! THEN I had terrible diarrhea hit me as I was checking out at cashier and I almost didn't make it to my grandma's house I almost pooped my pants and in my pickup !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this...

THEN he keeps hollering about my mother that bitch turned us in to God up there it killed us off bitch F you dead dead dying bitch endocrine cancer took you and mom over bitch I laugh she's dead THEN she's in washdc alive told off on us bitch for years of shit I did while high man !!! We did that F you bitch !!! I thought they would never get this done and could traffic you for estate kill you bitch !!!! Where is my mother at exactly ????? Is this just mind games again torture from him ?????? Keeps saying that Japanese Steven kidnap her bitch she's telling off on us bitch like you and blog bitch F you fat ass bitch !!!

ALL damn day it's been bitching about them ALL north at bshaw spying on me naked or at tanning bed or hacking grandma's shower and recording me naked and put on internet he's been masturbating on me naked living in my attic, watched me following me for years him and ALL those other brats looking at me naked sleeping in my bed asleep and hacking my body to look at me naked and whacking off their dicks, and then something about bull duke lez wants to F your p#### bitch !!!! Says for years he's been with others north of my house with health tech equipment and our medical records from OkCity reading them giving to others to look thru !!!! Screaming this for 5 years since I was bad hacked !!!!! All these creepy boys have been seeing me at town after seeing me naked at night out here with their crook equipment and guys were walking up to me laughing for years and would walk off mainly from Marlow I'd see them approach me and start laughing weirdo creeps !!!!

Been screaming for 6 years now that they had to health tech your fat ass bitch you own ALL that bitch NOT fair bitch I'm NOT helping you bitch !!! Spying on you naked because you won't prostitute, fat ass !!! SICKO embarrassing comments about my body naked and sicko filth about my vagina beautiful but they keep using the p#### word very disgusting filth yelled screaming threats to rape, sell traffic kidnap my fat ass !!! Fat bitch F you bitch you and your mother go bitch !!! Stevie Japanese and other males screaming !!! Dea OkCity mentioned repeatedly......

Says Japanese mixxy mix Z kid dead dead F you his dad and peepaw gone bitch F you his daughter had baby with him too bitch !!! Dead dead !!!???? YOU marry him bitch he gone money over F you fat ass bitch !!! More cry bagging about H factory his family is dead NOT fair bitch runs her mouth off all the fing time I can't make money off my shit !!! Crying over LA...and tulsa Ada Dallas NY, Arizona, Fuji ????? Japanese brands go !!! F her !!! Crying over Easter items I blogged and now the ice cream ALL night long cry bagging whining complaining like a bunch of spoiled weirdo brats they ALL are.....good ol dea at it again moaning squirting noises, crying over OkCity dea fbi cia money corrupt again NOT fair I got moved down here in this shit man !!! Why the hell do they have power control of ANYTHING ????! Dumb ass TRASH like them ????!!! I'd like to know why ????!

Crying something about dressing up as Alan and rat hair to stop by my house impersonating them in costume to tell YOU bitch what a delusional bitch you are and tell G you are insane for making up shit about the family out there !!!!! Says Alan is dead alive dead alive David got him bitch !!!! Stevie screaming this he's got a mask costume of Alan t to stop by tell YOU you caused family trouble with that blog bitch !!! Tell G how sorry you are to kick your crazy ass out !!! Stevie repeatedly screaming....then about me dying of cancer YOU are dying bitch mom dead alive washdc !!! Exhausting to my mind with all these surgeries THEN Mimi is dying soon bitch so does G going to hit him in car wreck !!! Japanese and stevie we follow you with internet and cell phone to spy on your whereabouts bitch to kill you bitch !!! Why's that allowed !!!??? DANGEROUS stalkers inbred following me spying fighting about me being online at night looking around and they hack it and scream non stop about what I'm looking at it goes fuzzy and I can't see anything or they pull it they screamed out of state !!!!?????

Says we have to hide mm estate black market govt is doing to make money off that estate from you bitch then screaming about hair accessories of mm they own and car they made to race in Japan China they own !!!! Mm estate license ours you dying bitch !!! Japanese  blacks stevie and the gang of TRASH.....all of em WORTHLESS as turds.

I cannot look on internet at all its so bad with pulling my internet down or hacking to spy, fighting screaming I hear on my waves over what that bitch is busting F her F you bitch get off line ending your internet soon I will buy the company bitch and end your internet fat hog !!! Yeah blow off your cry bag mouth big wheel brag on that endless bank account hacked card dumb asses !!!

Cry bag spoiled brats as always thug trash blacks racism racism, Japanese screaming with them !!! You are racist bitch F you racist white fat bitch !!!! Non stop eye roll...... pathetic play the racism card as they always holler at me YOU hate Japanese and black men bitch F you !!!

Screaming because Jared is coming down here today F you bitch he's dead dead !! 

Then screaming about David his dad repeatedly.?????

What is all this ??? I'm so TIRED exhausted !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment