Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sticker book collection !!!!! Gummies !!!! Hand sanitizer packs !!!!!

I have been recently working on placing ALL of my sticker collection interior a sticker collection book I have been creating !!!! I just purchased a three ring plastic binder, paper to place the stickers onto, peel + adhesive to the paper, then place the pages with the stickers affixed interior three holed plastic page protectors......for keeping the sticker pages, clean, SAFE !!! Neat + well stored, organized.....

Some stickers as you know, DO NOT wish to adhese / affix !!! Stubborn or older stickers that may be too dry on the sticky side, just peel, stick to the paper, then you can just use clear see thru tape to stick them down to paper pages !!!!

You may use a simple notebook to affix your stickers to, OR construction colorful paper, simply affix stickers to the construction paper place interior the plastic page protectors, place stickers on BOTH sides of the paper you affix the stickers to whichever style of paper you use !!!!

Scrapbooks, these you may use IF you wish, ALL styles, just know to affix stickers to paper pages, place interior the plastic holed page protectors AFTER you affix stickers to the pages, then place interior the three ring binders or the three ring scrapbooks !!!!

Arrange stickers on the pages as you see fit / wish to !!!!!! You may sort, arrange the stickers ANY style you choose or you may wish to place them randomly, place ALL stickers you have onto the pages and just keep on going along your way as you have the free time !!!! I know I have been as I can, free moments ???? Just go ahead and start sticker booking you sticker collection !!! Great way to pass the time and slow down our minds from hectic + stressful work, life, family can join in and have their own sticker book, friends, co workers and set at table and work on their sticker books !!!!!! View each other's sticker collections, chat ,about them and work on the creation !!!!

I think to me IF I can remember about my stickers where and when I purchased them is always a memory about each sticker I view from my storage box !!! I laugh about the days + times and places I found and purchased each sticker individual.......

Stickers are PLENTY, I find them at these stores ----

Wal-Mart
Dollar Tree
Target
Dollar General
Family Dollar
Five below
Hobby lobby
Joanns
Michael's
On the internet, EVERYWHERE

USE ALL stickers you have place onto paper pages, place onto both sides of papers you are using, place interior plastic see thru page protectors, MUST be three holed on these as well !!! Wal-Mart Target Craft stores best place to find the scrapbooks,.....ALL color hues and designs on these scrapbooks, I would choosers size the grand size of these scrapbooks and three ring binders !!!! MORE extra pages to create, MORE space......

three ring binders -- are EVERYWHERE very affordable, choose color hue of these or designs on these three ring binders or scrapbooks as you choose, PLENTY to seek + find !!!! To help build / create our sticker collection books !!!!

Be near, organized, clean as you create your sticker book !!!!! It is very calming, peaceful, slows you down to calm as you create, just peel and adhese / affix, some stickers called flakes, are VERY dry, no sticky backing, so just tape to the paper surfaces, I know that kawaii has PLENTY of the sticker flakes and others, VERY AFFORDABLE.

ALL ages, male, female can adore this activity !!! You may wish to invite family / friends over to the home and work on your sticker book creation, as you build it laugh and enjoy a refreshment, set underneath the cooling fans, air conditioner, Or underneath the shade trees, or awning......Sticker book party time !!!!! Haha !!!

Stickers are ANYTHING that you wish, plain or cutesy, men women teens children elderly can ALL ENJOY this creation of the sticker books, and collecting / purchasing the stickers, individual or the sets of stickers, just peel, affix to the paper pages as I just said, keep them VERY clean, sanitary, organized, underneath the plastic page protectors !!!!! Office supply stores, Wal-Mart, dollar General I know of to find the page protectors, some online as well, VERY AFFORDABLE.

I just found a new antibacterial hand sanitizer interior a cutesy brightly hued holder, for sanitizing the hands before meals as I travel / drive to town OR just to keep hands clean they call it pocket bac......I place interior my purse, VERY neato way to keep hands sanitary, when NO soap is close by !!!! Family dollar and Wal-Mart, target have the nice colorful character pocket bac holders, with adornment !!!!! VERY AFFORDABLE on these and I think very swell !!!! Leave in vehicles ONLY if not going to be away for a long time because it easily dries up in the heat + Sun !!! KEEP with you interior pocket or interior purse ONLY...... ALL brands and I'm sure online / internet !!!

The gummies / candy I have been enjoying along with the fruit snacks I sticker book I enjoy a few gummies candy......lol, just laugh at me !!! Haha !!! Gummies are GOOD.......VERY colorful and character shaped, I prefer them to be more easy to chew, my teeth are NOT very strong in some areas and the gummies some can be way too tough to chew, let set in the sun a few minutes before enjoying the gummies, I think the fruit snacks are better for my teeth right now as they are easier to ingest / chew !!!!!

PLENTY brands of the gummies and fruit snacks find at Wal-Mart, target, dollar stores, local grocery stores ALL....these brands I know of in the fruit snacks and gummies :::::::::

Haribo
Black forest
Colombina
Aldi
Save a lot
Sunkist
Kelloggs
Great value
Annies
Betty Crocker
Welchs

PLENTY brands and EASTER available right now in these, purchase a few bags or boxes of these, characters, cartoon, different shapes, I just adore them ALL as a gummy / and or fruit snack, enjoy as you sticker book.....haha !!!

ALL styles, flavors, interior boxes individual packaging, or just interior packages as you enjoy......see thru packages......VERY AFFORDABLE. INQUIRE. PLENTY on the internet also !!!!

Enjoy the day !!!!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment