Thursday, March 21, 2019

Letter..

Screaming non stop all day about z brat tried hacking you at Wal-Mart screaming because I had to go to Duncan Wal-Mart for allergy soap there, then screaming about kawaii washdc over old man Japanese Cwfd said YOU go bitch F you you dying endocrine soon bitch washdc says NO estate for you bitch dead dead !!!! All day screaming at me about putting brain cancer in my head, crying over Z the real over F you stevie and Japanese crying over cards money gone F you bitch !!! Then harassing me all day your mom dead dead alive alive which is it bitch !!!!!

They're harassing all week that new baby calf is going to be raped kidnapped bitch so today it was missing I had to go with G he was hateful screaming at me because I was looking for it in pasture stevie keeps screaming its gone dead dead bitch !!!! We found it in grass up nearest side and I stepped out to see if it was alive and it took off running like crazy to top of hill and stevie was screaming at me it's over bitch stay off the hill bitch F you bitch !!! Please see if you can get it to go back down hill safe ???? G is yelling bitching at me because it's ran up hill, he's been drinking with Larry strd today and is behaving crazy.....

Stevie screaming non stop because I had to go to apache yesterday and went by that road cove acres he keeps threatening me screaming he's going to kill me with equipment and making fun of me for NOT knowing everything and says I have aids Hiv they spun into my blood gave me in hospital er needles 2009 ????? Says Japanese infected my mom with Hiv in needles at OkCity she's dead dead then she's Blakely child or something ???? Says you are dying no estate they told M 20 years ago old man said they gave you terminal cancer....

Then he upsets me depressing me more so saying Steven lu dead then James and James dead dead Sarah F her ass she's gone !!!!!! You Mimi is dying in 9 months bitch Japanese crtl old man Cwfd gets her estate YOU die NO heirs he gets it !!!!! Screaming brats Japanese Z filth his sister wife inbred hillbilly creeps talk !!! Causes me upsets depressing makes me nauseated all of the filth junk stevie and these creeps talk !!! Stevie at sterling met me on hwy by sterling east stuck his teeth out at me or something screaming its me bitch !!!! I'm tired of this.

G. Saying Robby S is cutting baleing hay here he's all about them and earn N fakes b.s. they tell him G butlr crap screaming and G stopped by there ruined EVERYTHING bitch F them F you !!! Govt has to hide your EVERYTHING because you hit washdc with that fing blog bitch !!!! Kawaii Japanese hit hard bitch F you !!! Then screaming cry bagging years over Z dead dead You did this to him bitch !!! Cries about timbo money We get his money timbo money ours bitches !!!!! F govt F washdc !!! F them !!!!

Stevie and Japanese crying over Alan t did this that F him F his ass fat F !!!! F his hairy ass Fat shit !!! He ruined this !!!! He did this F him !!!! Crying over Linda and bitch A rat hair money !!! Over and over !!!!!

G screaming about funeral tombstone money for my mama screaming non stop hollering hateful crazy behavior he's hacked stevie screaming with Japanese !!!! Keeps saying they are raping stealing my cattle calves !!! Threats from and about bshaw house and Chad dump Waller pants houses, money and breaking into my house for years stealing jewelry Mimi gave my mother, whacking in my icebox aids him and Kyle whacking on my bed spread my underwear in my room, going to do it again bitch rape kill you bitch !!! Fat F you go bitch dying bitch !!!

Then he claims he is getting health tech money for taking care of me out here at bshaw house at night ???? Hmm.....boy you really did a wonderful job caring for me, my pets, mom cattle out here didn't you shit head ???? Almost died ALL of us !!!!

Blaming M for being close by here and F him F him bratty spoiled rich brats YOU and M crtl family YOU Fs get it all bitch !!! F you bitch !!!!!

Keeps screaming my Mimi is dying heart quitting kidney dead dead cancer bitch !!! Says Japanese and washdc owe him money for telling them information on ALL our business and stealing recording in our houses and spying non stop on us, says mixxy mix pays him to tell me there wedding and love on the way !!! Bwahaha !!!! Eye roll....
I do NOT know those losers !!!! Wouldn't know them if I seen them or ANY of these weirdos !!!!

Keeps screaming they keep stevie talking to me to open brain channels to place cancer in my body brain ?????? He talks to me even in my sleep never STOPS.......6 years now of non stop chatter talking screaming ping ping on my waves 6 damn years now !!!!!! NEVER stops I am held captive forever he says because I know what govt tried to do to me and they covered up ALL this from me to take estate didn't want my fat dying ass to know about mm estate and family crtl involvement so I would be caught up in it they just knew I would be fat ass hog !!!

Then screaming about harajuko girls Japanese aids whores ?????? They need kawaii money F you bitch F M for his mouth and you also bitch !!!!! F his Mexican ass and your fat fing ass to bitch !!! Then they keep screaming about F Mexican Fs !!! F the mexm !!!!!! Stevie and Japanese...

Then they say they control my waves my life my money accounts go to them !!! Then he's screaming with them about m crtl and G family of M's non stop repeatedly.....

I'm just too tired of ALL this my entire life I'm always a joke to everyone because I'm NOT in this and don't know everything or about it, they hold knowledge over my head and laugh scream blame me over everything....

Kent could get Gs brain waves so stevie and them can't talk to him and stop ALL his crazy behavior they keep saying they are killing him and Mimi off in planned deaths her heart failure kidney failure and G the same or car wreck they claim they hit him in wreck at hwy 7 20 years ago dressed as soldier said Kyle Smth did that one then let Rhiannon N family Japanese and stevie others involved hit my mama and G in car wreck by channel 7 deliberately hit them my mom told me........

I never know what they have in store for me when and if I can wake up daily......it's upsetting terrifying.....Then screaming I marry an India man ????? Over and over he's from India he has beaded veil bitch !!!!!

Oh well, nobody can help I suppose.

Keeps threatening me that Megan is going to be kidnapped killed raped with you fat hoss by blacks Japanese over east I 35 then catch me driving alone here on my road here !!!!

Non stop screaming over HW, Nash Dallas pboy filth those skanks and LA, high end shopping cards gone !!! F you fat ass whale !!!! Threats to rape traffick my dog and I'm so upset I cannot sleep properly !!!! Then threats to break my bedroom window in and kidnap my fat ass bitch You are going bitch then crying over those fruits I found, F you bitch prostitute owned those fields bitch ours !!!!!!!

Just no end to this illegal harassment in sight it's already almost April now........oh they are on the way fat hoss !!! Going to stop by come get you fat ass for 6 years now bitch !!! Crying over dea OkCity killing your fat ass bitch !!!! Dea blames you for m crtl demise we made money off crtl here bitch !!! F you fat ass !!!

Screaming about David all day and little girl. Sad.

More I'm sure as usual.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment