Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mixes for quick food prep !!!....

I went to ALDI grocery store today, local, newer store, I was able to take my grandma, she quite enjoyed the shopping stop !!! Save a lot + ALDI grocery stores are great stores for quality + lower cost......just as nice as the name brands, but more AFFORDABLE. I have always been taught to shop cheaper to afford more for the family food table.......saving money is the ONLY way to go !!!! Life can be expensive for us ALL, bills, challenges, set backs, rent, fuel, medical,  just living costs ya know ?????

I was thinking about quick prep cooking meal mixes that we can quickly + simply prepare for our tables, when NOT much time left in the day to cook meals......

I have been using the 
biscuit, 
gravy,
 cornbread, 
berry muffin, 
pancake / waffle mixes, 
bread mixes, 
sopapillla mix, 
 instant potatoes, 
soup mixes, 
cake mixes, 
brownie mixes, 
cupcake mixes, 
pasta mixes, 
cheesy potato au gratin mix, 
Pizza dough mix
hamburger helper several of those 
AND macaroni + cheese mixes for PLENTY years !!! I know I must have talked of them on here before !!!!!!!

Just add water, oil, milk, eggs to most, simple !!! Then bake or cook / prepare as according to the package / box instructions !!!! Some may require you add meat to them depending on which type / style of food mix you are using !!!!

I think these are available most EVERYWHERE.

VERY AFFORDABLE.

Find these mixes a PLENTY here ::::::::

Wal-Mart
Save a lot
ALDI
Target
Dollar stores, most ! + family dollar some.
Dollar Tree 
local grocery ALL.
On internet.

These brands a few I know of NOT in order so just inquire !!!!

Jiffy
Shawnee mills
Great value
Morrison's
Pioneer
Mccormicks
Martha white
Gladiola
Bisquick
Betty Crocker
Duncan Heinz
Ghirardelli
Best choice

Great way to quick prep meals.

ENJOY !!! I know I do !!!!! YUM !!!!

julie !




No comments:

Post a Comment