Saturday, March 2, 2019

Letter...

Screaming about timbo HW Nash Ada tulsa ALL day, pboy Dallas, weddings cakes, Easter party with memaw ????? Screaming about my dog junie raped trafficked to creek east 20 years ago !!!! Hid in tree mummified they found him in tree years ago say that sterling real Steven lu did this ????? Keep placing pictures of mummified dog story on youtbe video ?????? Stevie screaming this is about them kidnapping my junie dog 20 years ago took to washdc then thrown to creek ????? Upsetting non stop saying this !!!

Then screaming about my white baby blanket Japanese broke into my house and got took to washdc and had to be evaluated by Japanese Cwfd ?????! Because I was too attached to it thought I was raped on it as a baby ?????!!!! REALLY ????!!!!!!! What sick creep is thinking some lying shit like that weirdo pedos !!!!??? I have NEVER been raped, touched inappropriate NOTHING !!!!! You creepy ass m fers !!!!!! 

Screaming over money they have coming to them off JR m crtl b.s. again FH money Tim Money Nash money non stop !!!!! HW family money living close by or some shit !!!! You are dead bitch dying plan funeral soon we get mm estate for working on your aids cancer ass bitch !!!! I'd like to know how in the hell I had aids EVER m fers !!!!!!?????? Just who the F is saying this with stevie and his loser tard inbred Japanese bunch ???????!!! MORE non stop screaming over the tard N family over east .....They laid on their backs for your rich ass family bitch !!!!! F you m crtl used N family bitch your family used us poor N family made them money bitch F you fat ass bitch !!!!! They cry over and over about this EVERY day for years now !!!!!! Japanese and blacks crying racism again ALL day.....more about trump, crying over David and Z Kenz crook thugs ????? Farting on others ok bitch !!!!!????? Real classy TRASH.......

Z crying over money bitch !!!! You hit his investment bitch Allison depressed !!!!???? Who the F is this ??????? Non stop over crying Z bag whoever the heck this is ????? His sister his lover bitch aids Hiv the wedding soon bitch he Fs those LA models Lithuanian baby model mother !!!! Thinks he marries you fat ass he Fs models !!!!! Babies he has for you to raise !!!!!?????? Whatever !!!! Who is this ?????

Sick of listening to this stupid crap !!!!!

Screaming about my bank account freezing it taking increments off of it by little, taking my grandma's money m crtl she rich bitch F you FH family bitch !!!!!!

Stevie crying about Morgan wedding or something he's obsessed with her and Rhiannon fake whatever whore he's dinged, sick of hearing it every day..........go figure.

Crying over model babies Z has they want me to raise bitch You raise with him he dongs babies for marriage bitch !!! I think you tards need to marry him and his sister get rid of your welfare checks on those babies you cry bag over sell apparently ?????! What is ALL this b.s. ????!!!

Accusing me and Megan of ruining their lives and setting them up ?????!!!! LOL I'd like to know how ????! 

Seem to not be able to get rid of mixxy mix bitch and his crony inbred gang of hillbilly thugs I do not even know these idiots ????? Non stop screaming from them and Japanese blacks Haitians, Dominican republic blacks racism !!!!! Holler non stop !!!!! 

Then Dallas high end sex stores wedding planners for the wedding ?????!!! Well, hope THEY have a good ol hacked free money card spending trip to Dallas losers !!!! Eye roll.....

Over and over about some ol peepaw Japanese and his boy he's in control of your estate bitch has your mm estate in his house east on I 35 you move there soon bitch !!!!! You have to marry him and his sister Kenz soon bitch 3 times bitch !!!!!???? NOT happening losers weirdos !!!!!! Then something about he has sex store in your house bitch David knows that bitch we know !!!!!?????

I do not even know what or who these losers are screaming this over and over !!!!???? Exhausted from work and then this non stop screaming !!!!!! Hillbilly inbred filth need to go that is sicko gross filth !!!! Creepy over east as I've always heard about them over there brother sister, four eyes on their forehead, just SICKO embarrassing to our state and country !!!!!!!! Over east gotta go I'd NEVER live there just filthy creepy !!! East of Marlow same east hwy 81 ALL those stories I have heard just sickening !!! Kidnapping, rape, inbred, theft, murder, DANGER, family ALL told this stuff !!!!! It terrifies me ALL these inbred creeps threats following stalking me upsetting !!!! ALL drugged up, nationality universal they could do ANYTHING to you !!!!!! Other countries !!!!! Very creepy.

These Japanese health techs making threats Steven lu fakes ????? Saying they are killing me with endocrine cancer spinning it you die soon NO more health tech you are dying soon mm estate goes to govt goes to us bitch fat ass bitch !!!!

Threats to kidnap rape, sell me to highest bidder !!!!!!??????? Scarey !!!!! HELP !!!! What is all this really about ????!!!! Threats to break in my house take money old jewelry I have to sell on eBay kidnap rape my dog cats !!!!?????? Upsetting over screaming about junie dog !!!!!!????? I have been so depressed over all this allowed to be done to me and my pets cattle loved ones !!!!!

They held me down with satellite 5 years ago when I was hacked severely all I could hear was static and yelling screaming chattering whores celebs and then I left to go to town with mom and that night they screamed and twilight me to weak exhausted sleepy and said they were teaching me a lesson about leaving and disobeying them because I ruined their dea work cia fbi work ?????! I couldn't move I was pinned down with satellite on my bed sleepy and they forced air in my behind and my female area and blew this air up right and it killed me so painful I cried and then passed out from it !!!!!!! Stevie was involved in this and he kept screaming at me about money sterling friends family sovo was mentioned Andy m, and Justin c, tiny, mccracks, pendley E nunley granddaughter, Hermie k, rat hair voice talking, Alan voice farting at my window, stunk up my room I remember that sick filth, night they threw Ricks at my bedroom window, Chad voice screaming and Kyle smth non stop rattling on my waves about marrying him and blabbed non stop about April w, Joey, Jimd Wright, Mary jimmy a, and Robby sully, his cousin keen, bshaw family voices ALL them nette talking to me non stop about Travis and him talking to me non stop ALL night for months, Kntz family ALL voices, then k kntz bunch from church ALL them, screaming over taos......Then all that raping me with satellite air because I disobeyed them and left home ??????? UPSET me terribly.....kept saying Megan was raped dead on creek no eyes in her head sending me upsetting pictures of her !!!!!! K smth was living in hole south of this house popped up from the hole one morning early with gun waving at me then he hacked me or something one day as I drove by alexndr house he was outside the house south of there !!!!!????? Upsetting to remember I am rather traumatized by all this still scared of hacking.....

Then I heard all this H family Tulsa talking hits of that bunch screaming Z screaming about I.h. and t. h. And Kate, babies crying tulsa fantards talking screaming and this Z kid screaming YOU did this bitch !!!!!! That was about 3 months in, and Shaun t, screaming about money off celebs HE had to chat with about YOU bitch me and Rhiannon get no money bitch !!!!????? I haven't seen Shaun t since 6 th grade !!!!!?????? What was all this about and he was screaming he was a gay whore leader and had sex with Rhiannon at my grandparents house J family in the floor kept sending me videos and he played Seth to us ?????? And stevie and him digging in my grandparents both sideshow albums and EVERYTHING for fame pictures money jewelry to sell on eBay ????! They claim this non stop !!!!

They had raped me with that stupid satellite fbi cia dea whichever so bad my bathroom wouldn't hold, I couldn't shut it off and I didn't have any body there to help STOP all this !!!!! It's VERY scarey upsetting ALL the time what they will do to me next and dea threats non stop to plant dope, set me or Mimi or G up for smuggling placing dope under our vehicles or houses dea threatening non stop years now my mom heard that screaming at her also dea shit about Philip having her set up with dope smuggling planting Dean country yam private investigator Ken Smith also talking flapping his trap threats to her Mimi me, over NOT being involved !!!!!!! Old bastards thugs family tard thugs ALL my shit mess to have to clean up I guess ??????!!! Still don't know just what ALL this is exactly and they still can't get it all cleaned up all their shit messes they screamed ????? REALLY I think something crooked is still going on somewhere east with Japanese ??????!!! They claim they can't clean it up because washdc against you bitch we kill you bitch we talk to you til you mess up sell yourself buy drugs bitch they watch you at washdc wait for you to screw up it will happen bitch we will make sure !!!!!! Yeah whatever waste your time tards I'm sure Jess m let you have what you wanted over there in a mask !!!!! OkCity still can't figure it out dea fbi cia ????? Lol....REALLY.....that's pretty damn bad........ALL those millions you all have crtl thugs those hacked cards ain't ENOUGH,????? They keep screaming they can manufacture more cards from Dallas to take over govt !!!?????? What is this ????

Still can't get it together to clean up their own damn mess they created the holes they've dug and fell into, I guess that's my damn fault too right ?????? Blame me and Megan and my nasty m crtl grandma I supposedly have !!!! She's an angel sweetest grandma you could ever wish for !!!! You don't even know her tards.

Dumb asses.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment