Saturday, March 23, 2019

Letter...

Well stevie and Japanese cry babies at it again, all damn day screaming about me going to Wal-Mart took Mimi to purchase items get away from home, Steven says helps with our sats surgery in my pick up truck.......stevie screaming that when I go to Duncan it hits Dallas N family and all that shit mess down there !!!!! Leave fat ass leave this ruins us bitch leave fat ass bitch whale !!!! Every time I go anywhere I ruin their filth crap !!! Wah wah !!! Stevie and Asian kid ping ping my waves at store...

Stevie running his mouth off at me that he gets into my home as my brother and stole cake Tupperware last year and it is missing !!! Says he has key to my house whacked aids on my food and gave my cat aids Hiv in the house when pumpkin cat bit me last year I got aids from him supposedly because stevie spit aids on his face in barn 11 years ago ???? Blue cow raped same old creepy sickening story he screams....Stevie screaming because he was standing in Tupperware aisle at store today Wal-Mart and I didn't know him didn't go down that aisle F you bitch fat F !!!! You won't solicit won't buy shit bitch !!!! F YOU !!!! You ruined my life bitch !!! Screaming about Kyle Smth Stephenville, tx shit illegal mess again.....???? Whatever that is NOT cleaned up they all cry bag over Kyle and that crap there in that town non stop ????

Cry bagging about Jess m money her boobs or nips something ????? Gone f you !!! Screaming about David real dead dead !!! He's gone totally hit !!!! Screaming crying over Megan did THIS F her nasty ass F the J family YOU are the tards NOT taking part bitch fat F !!!!

Had to buy G comes today a cake mix to create cake for tomorrow Jared will be here, I enjoy creating cakes baking cutesy cakes, well, stevie and Asian bitch or kid whoever start screaming DO NOT buy sweets bitch fat ENOUGH whale !!! They know you got diabetes type 2 and cancer blood they can't get rid of hog !!!! I went down the candy aisle and got peanut butter eggs, for the snack basket I have, HE and Asian bitch kept on screaming at my waves diabetes bitch terminal cancer hog !!! Don't buy ANYTHING they are watching dea cia kills you off for mm estate licensing bitch we take it dying hoss !!!!!

I eat candy sporadically ask Steven lu, James James Sarah, I'm sure they can tell when what I'm eating and how much, Steven tells me often what snacks are best or helpful, THEN stevie and his Asian gang thug crew of cry brats, screaming too much sweets bitch too much.....I don't buy stuff at Wal-Mart ALL for myself I DO NOT drink sodas and sit around eating sugar all damn day dumb asses !!! I'd like to know how the hell stevie and Asian cry bags know what I eat and how much when, high as hell on dope that THEY are burned up, screaming and squirting moaning by the cemetery over here I see them this week !!!! You go parkin ???? I seen ya pull up your pants eazy !!!!!

As for candy I collect seasonal candy and I graze like the cow I  am mooooooo !!!! sporadically I will eat candy !!!!! I don't ingest sugar non stop I can't eat too sugary gross I eat veggies, I haven't drank soda since 2004 !!!!!!! I'm not inhaling sugar every hour or day even cry bag !!!! I'm sick of hearing him tell me for 6 years now about how obese I am since high school and everybody's been crying because of how fat you are now bitch You are a whale hog we are size perfect over here, we rock !!! We are size 4 and that is still too fat bitch !!! Yeah well go smoke your dope, anorexic surgery brats !!! Sluts !!! I've had chronic pain in my hips, ribs sternum bones since I was a little girl and I was so sick for years years with infections, pain, stress from ALL these people in my face being mean, breaking my heart, AND now I know for what reason I am harassed because I'm not a Japanese model or my bone size is NOT tiny !!! I'm from the giants family bitches !!!!!

I have exercised repeatedly and did about 130 set ups a day for years and fat wouldn't go away !!! And Steven says it was there for a purpose, surgery, I'm NEVER gonna be a tiny midget bitch model bitch !!! And as for my eating habits I think you well know I'm a damn Wilkerson bitch I know more about eating healthy, exercise and tough work more than you cry midgets EVER though about !!!! I eat veggies weekly !!! I have more stress than ANY other m fer on this damn planet and I know I'm tougher and a way better person than cry shits !!! Dumb asses wah wah NOT fair !!!

Screaming my mom is dead alive dead washdc !!!! She says she's coming down here bitch to hit us !!! Chad is coming F you F your family !!!!

I'd like to know how these burnt up cry brats know ALL about my health and how I eat sweets too damn high WORTHLESS as hell.....sick and tired of hearing it !!!!

THEN crying about not fair YOU own it bitch I HATE you bitch !!! Screaming over Alan money rat hair money, bshaw house b.s. crap Hiv here !!!!!????? Still can't clean up their shit filth dea OkCity camps ????? Keep screaming about prison camps ???? Whatever this is repeatedly !!!???

Crying over YOU and M did this spoiled shit brats you are going F you richy rich F you cow !!!! G family and m crtl family you take all bitch !!! Yeah well F you cry turds !!!!

Screaming last night R family go be dead dead Doe Don gone F him F his nasty balls !!! Shit for brains he's dumb model F !!!!!! Hating on David all night F his ass NOT fair and this Z mixxy kid or I. h. Kids money off them and Z kid screaming about tucks Kte kids he's had being ugly won't sell !!!!!! Screaming over choco store non stop !!!!

More about Indian man wedding on creek I 35 ????? You MUST marry soon beads are there bitch need estate for us crtl Japanese here Asian needs the cash bitch rape kidnap kill traffick you bitch !!! You beautiful but too heavy bitch !!! Fat won't do too tall fat bitch !!!!! Screaming about faith money or something ???? M crtl and timbo says this that he's here !!!!!????

Screaming YOU ruin Dallas crtl people.....eye roll....I'm so dang tired of hearing about Dallas pboy HW, LA Nash, card b bitch ??????

Know someone totally before you run your damn mouth off cry brats !!!! Grow the hell up !!! This is ALL 2 nd grade threats, taunts insults, know it all attitude just like my WORTHLESS bitch family of filth....... Screaming non stop about they are in control they are my boss, they are the powerful !!!!! Repeatedly, this is becoming much worse every day.....

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment