Sunday, March 31, 2019

Outdoor insect / bug treatment !!!!!

I have been having a terrible frightening time with finding scorpions, spiders, ants, lately, and those nasty black hard shell bugs !!!! Nasty !!! Those black bugs are some type of water bug they say ???? They stink bad !!!! I become nervous about seeing ANY of these, wasps also !!!! The yellow jacket, mud dobber, red wasp --- the king of wasps !!! I am an allergy patient and I know of the dangers of being bitten, or stung by these insects !!!!! Yikes !!!

I have stepped on a scorpion before interior my home years ago and it swelled made a red circle onto the bottom of my foot, so I took a benadryl for the sting and I cried it was so very painful !!!!! I often find scorpions peeking out from behind light switch covers, or falling out of my ceiling fan this time of year mostly as it happens !!!!!! As I sleep I often find brown recluse spiders next to my pillow !!!!! Scarey !!!! 

Every year at this time on a dry day outdoors I try to spray at least around the edges of the foundation of my home !!! I know I MUST tend to this activity yearly, spraying before rainy days and spray ONLY on days that are dry, sunny, NOT windy !!!! Spray this style ALL around the home foundation !!!! MAKE VERY SURE ALL PETS + CHILDREN ARE FAR FROM SPRAY AND FUMES !!!! POISON !!!! DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO INGEST !!! DO NOT SPRAY INTO EYES DO NOT SPRAY ONTO PETS WITH THIS TYPE OF SPRAY !!!!! HOME USE ONLY OUTDOORS !!!!! WHERE I SAID !!!!

I use a dust mask, plastic gloves, use plastic trash bag over my clothing or painter's plastic cloak, eye goggles to spray with spraying tools !!!!!! SERIOUS work when using insect treatments / poison sprays to rid the house of bugs / insects to keep us SAFE from being bitten / stung by EVIL insects !!! I don't like them either !!!! What is their purpose on earth anyway !!!???? Too cause mischief and danger I think !!!!! 

These insects / bugs I am scared of and have to spray for yearly, some bug / insect control companies you may INQUIRE about to help you spray treat underneath the home, crawling underneath home can be hazardous, they may spray other areas of your home you cannot reach or wish to be sprayed, has cost !!!! BUT much easier, whichever you prefer !!!! I just know I spray for insects as I instructed here !!!!..   ;)

FIND these sprays most stores locally to pour into the spraying gear, FIND spraying gear at Wal-Mart + ALL hardware stores locally !!! YOU may be nice and share cost with others, friends family ya know ! Share the spraying tools, gear, or HELP them to spray on weekend as you have the time..... REMEMBER to be SERIOUS as you spray !!!!! DANGEROUS task !!! POISON.......IF ACCIDENTALLY SPRAY FUMES ARE INTO EYES, MOUTH, WASH WITH WATER IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!! IF SICKENED ???? GO TO EMERGENCY ROOM / HOSPITAL !!!!!  SERIOUS WORK !!!!!

These bugs / insects you can treat for outdoors :::::

Bed bugs --- interior home ALSO.
Fleas
Ticks
Round worm
Grub worm
Aphids
Grasshoppers
Wasps
Spiders
Scorpions
Roaches, interior, exterior
Black bugs
Mites
Lice, indoors, outside, or your hair

ANY insect / bug problem you have there IS insecticide / bug spray / poison treatment for out there for us ALL !!!! I have allergies to PLENTY, so I am required to spray / treat the nasty insects / bugs !!!!! Rodent repellant ALSO available for the over take of rodents, gophers, rats, mice, snakes !!!! I have snake troubles also !!!! Bull snakes !!!! And as a child Blue Racer snake, was nearby my home he was VERY beautiful sky blue snake and he chased me and my dog once I was scared !!!!! The Blue racer snake raises up high as the cobra snake does !!!! THEY also enjoyed chasing the tractor as we plowed !!!!! Very beautiful snake my fave color blue !!!! BUT POISON........yikes !!!! -- just a story to let others know of from my life.....

But anyway, we need to know of the many insecticides out there to keep us safe and be rid of these pesky evil bugs / insects for GOOD !!!!

FIND these brands sprays / treatments on the internet and at these stores, hardware stores also have them, and local farm supply stores have them as well locally to you IF you have them !!!!

BRANDS ::::::

RID -- lice treatment outdoor / indoor, for your hair also
Sevin
Cutter, mosquito + ALL
Terro
Repel
Enforcer
Raid
Hot Shot
Bengal
Hi Yield
Combat
Bayer
Ortho 
Spectracide
Amoro, ants !!!

PLENTY more brands to help us get rid of these evil insects / bugs !!!!! INQUIRE.

KEEP ALL PETS AWAY AS YOU SPRAY, THEN SOLUTION HAS TO DRY !!!!!!! TOXIC TO PETS AND TO US !!!!!!!

Hope this helps us ALL !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment