Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Letter.......more screams...

Screaming early am about Branson the city, money and gays or something they are mad about ????? Then screaming about R Branson money ????? Non stop screaming this.

Screaming that YOU killed Z bitch F you fat ass bitch YOU did this running off your mouth on the blog fat bitch !!!!! HE had money for us he gave us things and cards bitch !!!!! Yelling cry bagging about some Japanese half mix ho they had over east going to kill me over vegetables I blogged or whatever ???? Then screaming about meeryam ???? Whoever she is supposedly Kenz wife or whatever ???? She had this bitch F you bitch she prostitute for H family in Ada !!!! She F Z and Kenz 3 some !!!!??? Sending me pictures of Z screwing this bitch on a big white hotel bed rubbing his hands under her back ?????? SICKO..........then Kenz in the middle oh man oh hit me man !!!!????? Puke !!!

Screaming over they do surgery on you make your tiny holes bigger to rape you bitch with black men !!!! Stevie screaming this non stop you will die bitch from cancer and you will be raped trafficked bitch you cannot stop us we have control over your waves and body !!!!!! We own you bitch kill you over estate you not involved we set you up bitch it will happen !!!! Scares me it NEVER stops with them....I NEVER know just what my day will be like with them causing me upset stomach diarrhea driving long distances then laughing to my waves, threats to hit me in driving lanes as I drive I see them, try to hit me at parking lots run me off road 5 years ago drove right toward me in my lane on caddo street west Marlow beige gold pickup going west I was going east.......scares me they are capable of ANYTHING.

Screaming over black c### F me hard man F me black c## then more racist claims popo cia racism Japanese and blacks Nigerians know this shit bro !!!! Haitians immigrants over we F for cash lo cal !!!!?????? Screaming this repeatedly.

More trump racism man they racist in white house washdc told Japanese they go man racist barracks needs to go man back up there to his black house !!!????? Black man in charge shit gets done for us !!!!??? Non stop over this then screaming about black up the race bitches !!! We F that white p#### good dongin black seed bitches bro !!!! SICKO filth screamed that yesterday and this early am I could hear that sicko shit !!!! I don't give a crap to listen to it anymore, had ENOUGH. White bitches moan for us we f that white shit good, then screaming something about a black man seed can dong off zillions babies in one week we keep this shit good !!!! Then lawton ft sill talk chatter....???? Japanese Asian voices blacks as usual........!!!!!! Had ENOUGH.

Crying over Kyle Stephenville tx, filth corruption hacked card pboy ho house and some 22 pickup trucks brand new he's bought on cards AND he hacked me Did all that TRASH to me 5 years ago still alive screaming he said he'd be back in 2 weeks to kill your ass traffick you to him bitch !!!!????? He drove by your house weeks back to bring us shit and whores north at bshaw and Chad sully dump houses bitch in trees in trees north this road you live on bitch !!!!! F you bitch Kyle over bitch !!!! How sorry he was still alive living it up down in tx !!!!!! Stalked me EVERYWHERE, screaming that he was marrying me, chajachaja chatter to kill my brain non stop followed me too close smelled like poop, whiskey cigarettes weed stank !!!!! SICKO filth......scared me !!!!! He kept telling me as I was hacked he screwed some Scruggs family pboy whore in Dallas tx related to me ?????? AND ty m gone he got everything there marry him move to this house he was building ??????! I told him NO and I asked him and Stevie repeatedly to turn this off find me some help and they screamed you disobey bitch you say you marry me I own you bitch that kinda money I own you bitch F your p#### good bitch !!!! It upsets me terribly to remember ALL this sicko upsetting filth screamed said done to me with satellite equipment some cracked out loser sterling and others had on me !!!!!!! Robby sully, Keenan ????? Brian attwy cop kid or something screaming at me 5 years ago, Kyle stevie, and supposedly misty butlr Justin c, Andy m, sovo, tiny, Dustin schlte sterling screaming non stop ?????? Then Seth j voice talking with my brother from rent house k alexndr had trying to tell me it was bad and you will be upset or something ???? I doubt it was Jared........your family raped me f you bitch !!! M crtl mccracks pendley hales Wilkerson F you bitch !!!! Y o ur family did this to me I was trafficking by your family bitch die bitch die !!! Then playing Brandon s going in 2004 Lisa crying over her nephew blaming Alan over a pregnancy she had ?????? Non stop made me exhausted tired, then Nanny and.popa Brandon grandparents screaming ????? 

Britney and rat hair called me one night with MZ voice telling me she was pregnant having his baby marrying soon or something ?????? Voice sounded like robots or something ????? Wanted me to go do something with them or whatever drive to rat hairs at 9 pm to hang ??????? Creepy.....then Kelly Johnson voice calling as rickety old sounding Mary w. in hell voice about oil checks or something to G he got mad hung up phone said that didn't sound like Kelly !!!!! Made me VERY scared sicko feeling upset !!!! Creepy.

Calling with weird 918 area code numbers EVERY day and hanging up or playing office in hell calling to my grandma's house 2 years ago, made me VERY upset, nauseated feeling went on ALL the time........OkCity tv station in hell noises voices........sickens me........our house phone here must ring about 7 times a day with 918 or 405, played a health medical clinic conversation between two women supposedly talking several times ?????? What is this ??? And now calling with those 580 721 prefixes because I got new phone ALL the time and 2 years ago Megan Johnson calling my house name and number showed up stevie claims it's my family Megan married new name ?????? I didn't answer it.......EVERY time I get online they start calling and telemarketing or hang ups trying to hack and G answers it I DO NOT answer these !!!!

Then Kyle and brad chad costumes stealing wire from our pasture and other stuff in brown old 80s model truck leaving early am like they own the place took off driving fast north screaming they killed them on your hill lemmons family bitch !!!!! Then screaming they put vibrator with blood in your mail box bitch Sandy p family had F you bitch mm left you vibrator with blood hair on them we want the DNA ???????? SICKO Some letter they wrote ???? In my mail box with naked pictures of their dicks ??????? They screamed all this that morning of my birthday 2013......I was dying from their static hacking screaming..........then some whore screaming talking to me it's Valerie !!! I'm Valerie !!!! Trisha y whore or something ?????? This bitch followed us to Norman Ted's Mexican restaurant and chattering loudly something about Janet j p#### hair loudly at the restaurant !!!!?????? F her F Julie I know she hears me very loud right now you are f'ed  bitch !!!! They said she lived 5 years just recently was finally killed off because she was good F ??????? Pretty damn SORRY allowed to live !!!!

Then hacking my mom as she died sending her to hell they screamed non stop every day since she died they scream this to me upset me depressing me more !!!!!! Won't shut up !!!!

Playing rat hairs voice screaming about money F you bitch and her wedding to MZ and then brenna Kntz voice calling me as I was hacked on my cell phone started hearing spinning sounds Japanese and stevie....F you NOT fair you own mm estate bitch I can't marry you bitch f you your fame family I 35 did this m crtl mccracks raped us bitch !!!!

Stevie screaming blaming Bobby Alan and David Steven lu James and James over EVERYTHING dead dead they are dead Z and Kenz in this against you they are NOT alive bitch f you f you bitch !!!! Screaming over Wilkerson family Calif dead F them bitch F you your grandma goes dying old hag f her !!!!! Then he keeps screaming that Alan is a Fing black ass gay F he's donging gay queer bitch F him he owns EVERYTHING then screaming about rat hairs money and land she claimed she owned south hwy 7 she drove me by that one night they said tried trafficking me !!!!???? NOT surprised.......I couldn't ever figure out what was going on with her or any of them calling me to go to town or she's depressed about her money of grandparents being dead then driving around like that wouldn't take me home.......I was STUPID to feel sorry for her ass....

Screaming over R family all night Joe big donging bitch F him killed this shit off F his money ass model !!!!???? Then R family gone dead dead f them !!!!

More crying about Tim SICK of hearing it and HW money las vegas Dallas NY washdc crying over Stanley ???? ALL the time.......Stanley wanted you to marry him he bought you this that.....upsetting.

Anyway there's more.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment