Sunday, March 10, 2019

Letter......it's Sunday more....

Well stevie popped hacked my big flashlight that I have to shine outside at night watching for thugs and skunks coyote troubles to check on my dog, he kept screaming the other night when I shine it it ruins his dea Japanese thug shit at bshaw house or south by this road, he ruined my flash light perfectly good working flashlight he was screaming and I went to shine it out back window to check my dog and it popped electric sound smelled weird ....!!!!!!! He tries to hack me when I plug it into the wall to charge it and he says put more cancer in my sinuses brain endocrine cancer !!!!

He's been screaming repeatedly about endocrine cancer I have NO estate NO HELP for you bitch dying endocrine govt keeps this estate bitch ruined your body and life for this shit to use your fat ass bitch !!!! I laugh at you thinking you will live dying bitch go pick your coffin like your dead mom bitch !!! She's in hell !!! You are rejected from lords realm he told them already !!!! God says you are improper !!! Over and over he tells me this....I don't know why my mama or me would go to hell ????? Been good people NOT overly religious ritually at church BUT good people.....why's HE keep screaming this he says because I need surgeries ????? Makes me sick depressed more so.....non stop this that

Screaming this morning because I started that female blood gushing rushing and he starts screaming non stop that YOU are dying !!! Hospital next bitch just like your mother dying of terminal female and endocrine cancer bitch !!!! Bleed to death and ya know in late October I had terrible gushing rushing blood female for 5 hours repeatedly and I became VERY weakened !!!!! It terrifies me that it may NOT stop ever and I just lost my mama to cancer a few short months ago !!!!! AND stevie is screaming this crap at me over and over about dying and endocrine cancer terminal female bleeding !!!!! Upsets me PLEASE help keep the rushing gushing blood female turned off IF possible it exhausts me and scares me !!! I'm NOT being a cry baby and I'm NOT whining about it, it just exhausts me more so and this nut case stevie can't shut up with the hospital hospice on the way, and dying go thru the ground dead bitch !!!!!

Now he's crying about money that Alan has or something ??? Bshaw house over !!!! F you bitch that fence ruined it all, then cry bagging about Japanese Z and some girlfriend he had went over board ??????! Screaming about Wilkerson family Calif THEY did this F them bitch your family goody goody bitch !!!

He's screaming blaming me and Bobby his brother for EVERYTHING wrong in his life AND then he's constantly telling me that Megan is dead fake Cwfd fat bitch 20 years ago you knew NOT her bitch !!! Dead dead bitch Megan goes !!! She has baby and Japanese husband here in crtl !!!!??? Then Kent j and Cody Travis dead dead !!!! F Dewayne j !!!! Screaming that non stop....then Tyler Casey dead dead F them !!! Screaming about Nash trip stay at murder houses he's screaming this ??????

MZ dead he's fake since forever bitch !!! Switched out non stop bitch !!!!?????

Screaming about Mimi money she's dead old bitch can we everywhere !!! Kidneys heart failing bitch dying soon !!!! Screaming about Alan's belongings and a sale auction ????? Some houses or this one over here ????? Says he and Japanese need to find items to sell for nickel dime bags ????? Meth rocks or something he they need. Says Japanese are watching Alan and circling the wagons ??????? Keep screaming about adopting theft of his dogs and a boat or motorcycle ?????? Says they are constantly watching him driving alone and spying on him ????? Japanese crtl people at Ada after him and know where he is all the time ???? Motorcycle thug gang after him ????? Whatever all this is about ???

Screaming about David c over here dies soon he is conniving us to the teeth bitches !!!! F his ass dirty Fs !!! Screaming over health tech Japanese for timbo wanting more money !!!!????? Over and over northwest or northeast Dallas high culture b.s. loser tards ?????? I'm so sick of hearing its NOT fair my prada bag is gone !!! I don't have enough money yet F you bitch I want estate !!!

REALLY ???!! I'd like to tell them how NOT fair it is cry bags !!!! I'd like to have me a hacked money card and free shit give to me all the time fly around in airplanes just for fun and sip wine in a glass, waste money on worthless b.s. and waste their lives like they have mine ALL  cry baby brats thugs !!!! I've been sick for heartened dentist work on my teeth almost died a billion times, lost my mama my cats my grandparents gone took off and listened to snotty WORTHLESS trash brats I know or don't know set around screaming crying blame me for their shit mess fun over !!! Called me every dirty name in the book, lied about me, spied on me since I was a damn baby then made up false lying filth about me used me non stop ALL my life still blaming cry bagging to me for my ENTIRE life with this satellite hacking b.s. technique !!! Hurt me with air, raped me with this equipment satellites and hurt my organs internally screaming about an estate I don't know IF it's true or just a joke on me like my whole life !!!??? ALL crying because I'm NOT a whore NEVER had sex NEVER gave a crap to be a two bit WORTHLESS piece of shit crtl like Mt tard family I have NO RESPECT for ANY of them or these high end dirt bag thugs ALL garbage to me !!!

Tired of hearing about flying to Italy for a honeymoon or something with gay bi Japanese Z and his brother and this Alison bitch !!! SICKO upsetting filth !!! Buying diamonds in Africa or his village he owned and Italian villa he owns George had ????? What is this all been about non stop ????!

I despise these losers NO RESPECT for them I don't give a crap who they are FILTH to me !!! Ruined my life and drug me thru the mud long ENOUGH.....

Screaming he's gotta break up with me ???? REALLY ???! Whoever this is saying this I don't even know you queer !!!!?? See, STUPID b.s. in my face !!! Don't have time don't have energy for it and trying to live bleeding to death or exhausted from TRASH screaming b.s. at me over and over !!! Damn !

Stevie 5 years ago screaming at me as I was hacked bad about Jan woodwrd and kel bon going to Remington park hotel to catch crtl people and he sends me pictures to my waves for a week of Jan and kel in black jackets pants holding guns going to the hotel Matt Dalrymp there under stairs he says gays F up the ass under stairs !!! Jan and kel pictures to my waves and audio played in my ceiling loudly of Jan and kel talking and shoes high heels hitting floor walking thru Remington park to catch crtl OkCity thugs ??? Then sent me pictures dreams one night of all this crap and kel and Jan with plastic weniers on a belt on them ???? With other women ???? SICKO. Made me puke almost I was nauseated terribly and exhausted from the charade......

THEN this same week he played some talk of  lee and andrsn talking they are flying in to Remington park hotel to help us catch these crtl leaders and give them aids Andersn  can do this !!! Then he played Lee talking man it's over now WE are here to get this done !!!! Played their voices and kyle Smth was talking he f"ed P. man I get 42 million off her ass she's calling me I get that kinda rock man !!!???? Whatever that was......

Chuppy was going to be at Remington park hotel for his crtl prostitutes ???? Whatever that was ???? Screaming how DANGEROUS Remington hotel is !!! It's secret mission cia work man !!!! Flying to LA to get P. and Lee !!!!! Played hotel sounds and air plane airport sounds flying for hours !!!! Japanese and stevie Kyle talking and Keenan there too ???? Whoever he is Robby talking and Carrie marlin ????

Screaming about I 35 then Tim Tim non stop and then D. Holt ???? Mentioned gay sex brothels Lithuanian models Russian brides traffickers ????? African men from Congo there screaming dancing in circle ???? Magazine and HW photo shoot people there ???? JR talking and FH talking, Cindy, Whitney, crack dealers ????

ALL the tulsa H family drama fights, sex Kte's ugly babies !!! My babies ugly because he's their father bitches !!! Won't sell !!! I got paid for this ????! Shep kid going and ALL that drama......I.h saying he marries me, Julie, YOU marry me I. h. Voice....over and over then T. H. Voice about love marriage bi gay talk, I heard whole H family demise and fan tards screaming at a party ?????

I'm tired. all for today.

Ps ANY help with stevie appreciated and please see IF you can keep the blood gusher away !!! Exhaustion and scares me since last time it gushed 5 hours.

I'm just upset too tired and SCARED.

I appreciate ALL the help I get just remember I'm new to ALL this surgery know how and EVERYTHING that happened to me, us here has terribly depressed upset me it was allowed to happen being hacked I can't really remember much either. I know I'm lucky to be alive after ALL this my whole life and my brain hack I lost much memory.....too over full I suppose ? I'm VERY tough BUT too tired for chajachaja and useless b.s. screaming about junk I don't know who or what is........and it's just that fodder.

LOVE, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment