Monday, March 18, 2019

Easter llama !!!!! Cutie !!!!

I have recently found on the internet the very cutie Easter llama and some Easter books about them !!! One book I found was called " llama llama Easter Egg " haha !!! Aww !!! Cutie !!!

I know that the llama is a unique, sweet, docile critter !!! Very beautiful face and fuzzy !!! They are nice creatures !! They are another cutesy critter for Easter character we can adore !!! I prefer the pastel hue color for the llama at Easter time, I found Kawaii brand on the internet several Easter llama items in variety for purchase.....I think the Kawaii brand is very pretty !!!! I adore the pastels !!!

Pastel llama plush critters ALL sizes, grand or small very nice to purchase, gift, or decorate for Easter or ANY time of the year !!!!!! Clothing most available ALL sizes, pillows, fabric prints, writing pens, stationary sets, sticker sets, ANYTHING you may think of the kawaii stores online have variety of cutesy, pastel color hues, ombre color design, beautiful adorable critters, phone covers, PLENTY !!!! Give the internet Kawaii stores a look !!!!! Nice Easter gifts or for yourself !!!! AND they have the Easter llama squishy !!!! PLENTY to browse thru and purchase, choose from.....!!!!!!

Party wares, paper plates, table cloths, PLENTY of items we may choose from, ALL prices !!!! Oriental Trading has much of the same in llama designs !!!! VERY AFFORDABLE. I know these to be wonderful, just darling gifts !!!! INQUIRE !!!!

EASTER LLAMA !!!!!!!!!

Adore them !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment