Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mangoe !!!! White strawberry !!! Square watermelon !!! Cashew nut !!!!

I have been searching on the internet for beautiful pictures of fruits of other country and how they farm then to see IF they are similar in how they grow produce ......

Finding rare fruits to seek for is NOT harmful, each country has their own harvest !!!

I have forever adored the color, texture of the flavorful mangoes !!! Oh, they are beautiful !!!! From yellow, red, peachy color hues and variety of sizes !!! I enjoy mangoes as they are peeled, or with a tad bit of salt IF you prefer !!!! Very pretty fruit !!! 

Online I found a VERY alluring eye catching grand size mangoes !!! Beautiful !!! Grand size in the Japan region / Asia country area, and it is a delightful, sweeter variety called Miyazaki !!!!!!!! Nice wrapped in foam for safety of the grand size mangoes !!!! Gotta have these !!!! Great for a gift, or for yourself !!! ALL prices !!! Found on internet !!! Great as snack in the lunch pail take as you go for work and enjoy at lunch, peel first, these are quite tasty !!!

THEN....what else did I find ????

White strawberry !!!! These are so pretty for eating for a sweet snack and I think very much more sweet than regular strawberry !!!! Nice for Spring season fruit salads, and gifts for Easter or on Easter fruit trays !!! Beautiful ! Also from Japan Asia country I found online !!! I adore these cuties !!!!

The square shape watermelon !!!!! These are different growing technique for watermelon I found it VERY neato to be shaped as square !!!! Easier to slice and serve on the plates ya know ????? ALSO from the Japan China, Asia region, area....rare !!!

Cashew nut !!!! I LOVE to enjoy the cashew but as a snack along with the other nuts available out there, I found out they grow on trees and produce a fruit.......I don't know what it does BUT it produces a yummy snack !!!!! I prefer my cashews and nuts roasted, salted, some may like them with pepper ????! I learned that the cashew is farmed in the Asia region PLENTY countries farm the cashews !!!! Nice for the lunch pail as well !!!! PLENTY brands available !!!!

Nice to learn of + search for a few new to me fruits, and learn of how they farm these and the cashew nut !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment