Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Letter more screaming !...

More screams most the night couldn't rest sleep well, stevie rambling crying something about Alan said did this that F him F his ass your stupid bitch family !!!! Said he stevie was planning on playing Alan mask to me with rat hair bitch mask to stop by tell me I was imagining things and manda still alive well against you because she was busted dea fbi got Hiv blamed you because she was trafficking tried to you bitch I had masks to do this fool you are over bitch !!!!

THEN he started screaming about MZ and me against all dea crook crtl people racist to blacks and Japanese !!! F you m crtl family F him MZ is G family you brats cry and get EVERYTHING bitch !!! Fat ass bitch !!! YOU are dying bitch endocrine cancer it's terminal got from your mother in womb they gave you and your brother that to ensure govt owns estate bitch !!! F you and MZ you both take EVERYTHING bitch he did this too bitch !!! You brats take it ALL bitch !!!! REALLY !!!??? We're brats ??? Hmm...I don't ever recall me and M having everything shiny, New, packaged gifts showered on us at sterling cry bags !!! I think you stevie and Japanese blacks OkCity dea cry bagging right now are JEALOUS about something because you brats have EVERYTHING going good on your hacked card corrupt Japanese HW Nash crtl money cards and filthy play ground you had EVERYTHING your damn ways too damn long bitches !!! YOU go cry to some loser who cares to listen brats !!! 

EVERYTHING in your lives controlled bitch they don't trust you in washdc because you are dangerous mind bitch You get NO estate bitch !!! They know you are dying bitch !!!

Then some kid eye roll.....here we go again with Z bratty kid whoever he is ???? Japanese Cwfd kid or whoever is screaming about money off my blog items he doesn't have money investment or his mom died years ago because of YOU bitch she died F you whale !!!! I wouldn't marry a fat hoss like you ever bitch !!!!????? REALLY ???! Didn't know I was marrying you tard !!!??? News to me THEN aids Hiv screaming from whoever you are go F your sister over on I 35 and your brother you keep moaning on cry tits !!!! From what I hear over and over inbred !!! I DO NOT know you !!!! Go away !!!! Said he was fing Jess m in a mask of me over east for 20 years ??? Lmao !!!

I am too tired busy to care to listen to crack head hillbilly b.s. EVERY damn day losers !!! Crtl cry tits ALL of them busted Msn's screaming this that dea OkCity Dallas lawton ft sill ????? Crying over Duncan and sterling people gone, then it's over F you whale die bitch you go too bitch cancer bitch !!! Go pick a coffin Bitch !!!!!

Screaming about my new flash light, my dog is dead dead F him bitch he barks his balls off ruins dea work bshaw house bitch Chad trailer dumps over F you bitch !!! Screaming about tiggy Rocky cat dead dead blue cow hit by cars !!!! Upsets me repeatedly......!!!!! Pumpkin cat euthanize soon bitch I have to tell you bitch this so you know before hand and hospital bills to cancer treatment coming soon admitting for terminal bleeding NEVER stops bitch !!! Non stop screaming YOU are doomed to die bitch go to hell !!!

THEN screaming repeatedly that Megan my cousin and Kent, Cody Travis Dewayne dead dead dead they all got hit !!! Cwfd fake Japanese masks ALL crtl real ones bitch !!!! Dead dead !!! Fakes bitch !!!! N family in masks to use you for money !!! More cry bagging about Tucker family and then Lori Lough daughter your friends soon bitch she trafficks we take money tv today you see her she model beauty !!!??????? Eye roll, nobody cares about those losers celeb tards !!!! Sick and tired of hearing it about this stupid crap !!! Crying over HW Nash money pboy football rap tards all those models open tards money money I Fed so and so celeb tard I get money off child we had together !!!! Estate goes to me I am father of baby here !!! Cindy one, reba ???? Whit, and Oprah people going F govt F them !!!

Crying over Kte Tucks Shep baby money off her fully children she had with him ugly NO money takers to sell those ugly children !!!! Kte shopping or something with Z pictures removed off internet to hide from you bitch !!!???? Lol !!!!

Screaming blaming Wilk family and Mimi.money they want dea to take Philip part theirs dea gets it ALL you dying too bitch we get your bank accounts inheritance estate ALL for health tech you dea ashamed they play nice for money off you fat ass bitch !!! Nobody care just want money !!! They tell us Megan owns mm estate because you die soon in months she take care of you in home she has before you die bitch !!!! She gets estate bitch takes it NO cancer for her bitch you die in months bitch !!!!

Screaming MZ is tyrant HE going soon bitch !!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment