Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Pastel goth !!!!!....

Pastel goth is a very pretty style I enjoy.

I have seen many people at the mall in the city wearing the pastel goth style !!! Adore it !!!!

To me pastel goth is much as how I feel, a mix of happy + sad, how we ALL feel throughout our lives......the cutesy + bright, to soft pastel color hues, mix with the darker !!!!

I seem to prefer pastel color hues, ANYTHING in these coloring.....I truly adore the pastel goth hair color, highlights to me I think best, a person could enjoy a total coverage ALL over their hair whatever they choose ya know ????? That's just my opinion, I think the highlights of pastel goth hair color are beautiful !!!

THESE pastel goth hues for haircolor I have seen VERY pretty !!!!

-- aqua
-- minty green
-- peachy
-- azul grey
-- light pink
-- light purple / lilac
-- white
-- silver

I have also seen the Kawaii theme to pastel goth the clothing, jewelry, stockings, leggings, bows, hair adornments, nail art + nail polishes, toys to collect, makeups, paints, hair color YOU may find at Wal-Mart, target, hot topic stores !!!!!!! I LOVE the look of pastel goth and the color hues !!!

PLENTY other items of pastel goth available for decorating, collecting, purchasing !!!! MOST ANYTHING you can think of !!!! AFFORDABLE.

Just a mix of happy + sad I suppose as we all are feeling throughout life !!!!!!!!!

Search online for ALL ANYTHING pastel goth color hues / style !!!!!!!! Or ideas of the color hues / combination !!!!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment