Friday, March 15, 2019

Calico Critters, Peter Rabbit + shopkins easter toys !!!!!!

I have been collecting cutesy toys as you all well know now.

I like to find seasonal holiday celebration toys mini set to sometimes decorate a small table with, set upon the table near the resting chair to create more cutesy views as I set by the lamp and rest, watch tv, read......you know me I'm always decorating or collecting !!!....

The cutesy Calico Critter toys are the felt creation animal character toys that wear clothing and have houses, accessories to collect, oh my goodness !!!! Aren't they CUTE !!!!! These are wonderful Easter themed gifts to purchase AFFORDABLE a few or and ENTIRE collection !!! These on the internet and at Wal-Mart, Target mostly, ALL prices, housing I have just found on the internet.......nice gifts for Easter, a package or whatever you wish, I remember having a few as a child.......different name back then I think ? In the 80s !!!!

Peter Rabbit !!!! I know of him , I can remember talking about him on this blog, and I know the movie, the toys, plush, and mini set collectibles were being purchased as crazy as it could be last Easter at the store people arguing over the last boxes at local stores !!! Haha !!! Everyone must LOVE Peter Rabbit, he's adorable !!! He wears clothing, the movie was cutesy, the mini garden set with collectible accessories was nice !!! ALSO other friends / characters with him in boxes !!! The plush, ALL sizes, hand puppets on the internet, sticker collection, children's clothing, ALL items to purchase gift for Easter this year too !!! Inquire.

ALSO available I found the Shopkins Easter collections, mini toys, cutesy colorful characters, wild style Shopkins nice to gift this year, pastels, glitter Shopkins, well AFFORDABLE now off season last year !!!! Petkins Pet themed cutesy Shopkins out there for us colorful, as well !!! On the internet , some may be at Target or Wal-Mart......

Easter Squishys !!!!!!! These are Easter them VERY cutesy colorful Easter character Squishys !!! ALL brands in stores, or look on the internet !!!!! Nice gifts !!!!! Craft stores may have some, Michaels, Target, Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby may have these in store ??? Out there for us to find !!!

Anyway, I have always adored this song, it is an older, cowboy style song this is my fave version of the song Peter Cotton Tail, about a cutesy, Easter rabbit ::::::


They should play this song on the radio yearly !!!!


Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment