Friday, March 29, 2019

Jesus is my homeboy t shirts + apparel !!!!....

I often think of wearing religious themed clothing during the week or after church services are over IF I go on back to town on a lazy Sunday afternoon.....sometimes I may wear a religious support t shirt, throughout the week !!!!

The cutesy, colorful, or plain religious t shirts and other apparel can be found internet / online, for ALL sizes, some may be in local Christian stores, or simple stores as Wal-Mart !!!!! I think VERY nice, ALL color hues and styles !!! Mardels has some religious accessories and notions for sewing, PLENTY items !!!!!

I remember several years ago seeing the  ---
" Jesus is my Homeboy / Homie " logo on t shirts, hats, apparel at the local mall and advertised on tv / internet !!!!! I think these are silly, fun, exciting !!! Nice new age way to show support for Jesus / religion !!!! Keep it spiritual !!!! Lol..... just slang speak for " Jesus is my friend ! " I think VERY cutie !!!! Love Jesus !!!!!

Nice apparel / clothing + accessories for ALL ages to wear + enjoy, both male + female can wear, children's clothing also religious themes, for us to wear as we wish, NOT just on Sundays !!!! Casual wear best when nice + comfortable !!!! Sizes may run small so purchase a size larger than your regular size on the clothing label !!!!! Inspirational clothing is always GOOD, respectful to dress appropriately / proper !!!!

ENJOY !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment