Sunday, March 24, 2019

Kawaii Easter gifts !!!!

I have been VERY fond of the beautiful pastel, brightly colorful Kawaii merchandise !!!! I know I talk of it often I just adore EVERYTHING Kawaii, Sanrio, Tokidoki brands, ALL of the pastel hues creatures and then some !!! Lisa Frank is also a neon, beautiful, pastel hued brand I LOVE it ALL.......!!!!!!

I know there are PLENTY of the Kawaii items that are cutesy, colorful, pastel that would be neato Easter gifts for everyday use, for you or ANY one else !!! I think the stationary + office supplies are VERY whimsical, cutesy, eye catching gift ideas, along with the clothing, the plush, umbrellas, purses, accessories, candy, fabrics, key chains, Sun visors, eye glasses, sunglasses, jewelry, just ANYTHING we could ALL think of these brands have available, in certain style + characters, cutesy.....pastels best for Easter gift ideas PLENTY out there to seek out + find !!!

THESE characters I think VERY cutesy for Easter gift ideas ------ pastel hued ONLY !!!!!

-- Cheery Chums, cutesy, rabbit, bear, elephant, others
-- Rilakkuma Bear
-- Little Twin Stars, pastel cutie star kids 
-- Chibimaru, cutesy brown dog
-- Wish Me Mell, white rabbit
-- Pompom Purin, dog
-- Cinnamaroll, fuzzy cutie
-- Molang , white rabbit, lazy ! Lol....
-- Chickadee, yellow cute !!!
-- Deer
-- Frog
-- llama, spoken of recently
-- Pusheen, silly gray kitty
-- My Melody, Hello kitty friends, colorful
-- yellow duck !!!
-- Dragon, sweet, cutesy
-- blue whale, very pretty !!!
-- unicorns
-- penguin

The office supplies we can ALL always use at home or at work office !!!!!  Here are a few office supplies with these Kawaii, Tokidoki, Sanrio, Lisa Frank, beautiful characters, colorful hues !!!!!!!!

-- shaped erasers, characters, colorful, cutie !!!
-- Writing pens + pencils, colorful, characters, neato !
-- writing tablets, colorful, designs
-- mini notebooks, colorful papers, designs, characters
-- colorful, embossed, stamps sets, characters, ALL
-- washi tape !!!! Colorful characters affix to letters
-- ALL sizes notebooks neat covers, colorful 
-- envelopes, designs, characters, colorful
-- stickers sets, ALL characters, cutesy
-- stationary sets, includes most everything needed
-- greeting cards + Easter cards, blank write, send !!!
-- sticky notes, all characters, color hues, designs
-- night lights !!!! Cutesy, characters, colorful, see at night !

Nice to write letters, send cards, to our loved ones, beloveds, family / friends, more true, real, personal way to say hello, keep in touch across the miles !!!! Aww.....!!!! Better than texting on cellphone, so tired of that, and BORING to just say hello in texting messages......yawn ! Stationary is GOOD !!!!!!!!

Plush critters available in ALL these characters, colorful hues, brights, great unique gift idea for those you love / adore or keep for yourself, collect !!! PLENTY of Kawaii EVERYTHING for us all to be enchanted with !!!! Oh, I just adore it ALL !!!!!     ;)

Book marks also out there VERY eye catching neat !!! VERY AFFORDABLE ALL of this great, unique, beautiful gifts for Easter for everyone, ALL ages, male, female !!!!

I also found a newer fuzzy cutesy critter toy called Little Woodzeez !!!!! Much similar to Calico Critters, they are cutesy animal, critters, feel very fuzzy !!!! Sweet, docile faces, very much a nice Easter gift, or to collect add to your toy collection !!!! I think they are the cutest little animals, much like Calico Critters, I enjoyed as a child I remember I had two of them.......still nice Easter gifts I see !!!!!!!!

I have been working on my sticker collection book most the night, affixing my PLENTY of stickers to a scrapbook pages, I just prefer affixing them this way or to a notebook to view my collections, VERY tedious work, but I enjoy keeping these neat, well organized, nice to affix, view later in a book on pages this way !!!! Lol.....you know me, I adore the stickers to collect !!!! I just affix them ANYWHERE on the blank pages.........use sketch book blank pages best in my opinion they affix some better more so.......

j.








No comments:

Post a Comment