Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Letter for today...Screaming !!!

Today much work errands to tend to, on way back from Mimi house alone driving thug Japanese Z beady son ??? He screamed he was his son or something driving right in front of me Sloooooow and screaming ping ping hit my windshield in zaps sings spins sounded cracked windshield pop loudly !!!! He screamed YOU see this bitch ???! F you bitch I am here to kill you bitch !!! I am in power NOW ! F you bitch whale you are embarrassing to see in public fat F bitch tall bitch !!! M crtl bitch F you and M to hell you Fs have money everything bitch I am powerful !!! F you and twisty top bitch over here !!!!???? F you fat ass bitch !!!!! Who is twisty top ???? You m crtl and M G family yeah real solid bitch embarrassing fat F bitch !!! My grandpa says you are insane J family all mental retardation !!! 

He kept on screaming about Tay Tay kids ???? Kte and those tards up there non stop, money he's blaming me and Jared over ????? Screaming they should rape you to hell bitch fat F !!!!! You look like Faith you Fing pig I F'ed her ass bitch !!! 

Screaming his real dead is Z real half mix kid from Ada it's a secret I play my dad bitch !!!!????

Whatever. Sick of listening to ALL this b.s. and then screaming over tuck family F Megan !!!!! 

I was so mad I'm tired of all this I want rid of these creeps nasty filth about my p####! F that shit bitch !!! I'd hit it health tech amigo here did this picture snap of your pretty p#### bitch f YOU bitch !!! Hiram did this F old ass bitch he's over also !!!! Screaming about his dad estate money off h factory !!!!! F my dad's balls he's crazy over money my mom his sister !!!????

Then on the way to apache Japanese red elk screaming and profanity about me naked something chajachaja and then screaming about N family crtl over I 35 black eyed brown eyed shortly in ball cap glasses swerved almost hit G in front of my vehicle hauling his cattle !!!!!!! Upset me this is continually allowed to go on !!!!!! Screaming over crtl whores Elgin Fletcher Cyril cement, aunt Jackie filth of hers, apache lawton ft sill, gays bis tranny screams then more black men women swirled sounds screams popo racist cia !!!! F them man !!! Drove thru cove acres on old short cut different view was all and non stop screaming over cove acres n family crtl !!!! F you bitch leave bitch!!! And something about Kenz real gay with brother ??????

Screaming about LA Nash New Mexico, San Antonio, San Angelo Megan goes there now without you bitch !!!! Dallas I 35 houses pboy nasty filth skanks money they want.....same ol junk screamed.....as ALWAYS.

More harassing about my mom dead dead bitch NOT in washdc we hit her ass !!! Steven says NO TRUTH to her being hit or dead..........More of this that....m crtl screaming JR FH money Cindy money screaming about David c did this F him F David to hell bitches !!!!????

Tulsa oil drillers club Duncan too, something about hookers there waiting or whatever ?????? What is all this they scream about that ???? Over and over screaming this about drillers clubs ??? McEwen club tulsa he owns it I got it bitches !!!!?????

Non stop they screamed Japanese hate govt F them !!! Racist !!! F you mm estate your bitch F you to hell bitch !!!!

Lol......More I'm sure.

THANKS, j

No comments:

Post a Comment