Saturday, March 9, 2019

Easter dresses !!!! , Peeps !!!, jelly beans !!!!!

Every year I find beautiful Easter dresses for sale, on the internet or in stores....ALL prices + styles vary for Easter wear !!! Men / boys can wear the nice Easter ties, pants, coats, for Easter....

The Easter dresses I have forever been wearing since I was a child I was equally excited to be going to the store to find the best Easter dress every year at this time, my grandparents enjoyed purchasing me as an extra special Easter gift addition + the cutesy shoes.....!!!!! I still enjoy browsing the dress aisles for the Easter wearables !!!!!

I prefer bright, colorful, flower, and sheeny, frilly dresses for Easter, pastels color hues I prefer for my Easter dresses.....Wearing the Easter attire to church Easter week is what I enjoy, VERY nice to show up dressed very nicely for church Sunday morning for this celebration of Easter.....have fun with it choosing your Easter dress, and for the men / boys enjoy the Easter attire of your choice have fun being colorfully dressed ALL of us !!!!

Find at most stores I talk of as these ::::

Kohls
Tj maxx
Ross's
Dillard
Jcpenney
Target
Wal-Mart
Stage
Steinmart
Burlington coat Factory
 Prices + sizes vary !!!!! Inquire !!!! Look on internet for other selections of these clothing / Easter attire. Shoes too !!!!

Jelly beans are a PLENTY !!! I just found all types of them, so VERY exciting for them each Easter, I adore their colorful and speckled, silliness !!! Nice for decorating the Easter candy baskets + Easter cakes / cupcakes !!!! PLENTY brands at these stores ::::::

Target
Wal-Mart
Dollar General
Family dollar
Dollar Tree
Gourmet jelly beans ALL brands available at most stores and on the internet candy stores !!! EXCITED !!!!

NEXT one I adore ??? PEEPS !!!!! 

Peeps are available in ALL color hues and characters !!! LOVE them !!! Great for decorating EVERYTHING Easter baskets to cakes / cupcakes.......often a tad bit too sweet for me and I prefer decorating with them, VERY much an Easter tradition to me yearly.......marshmallow fun, cutesy, colorful, there are many PEEP brand Easter items with the colorful characters, pillows, mini plush, stamps, stickers, bubbles, dunk an egg, collectible tins with socks, oh these are a hoot !!! ;) look online internet too !

I adore these traditions EVERY year !

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment