Friday, March 29, 2019

More crap letter...

Stevie non stop harassing about my weight, my heart failing ??? Endocrine cancer terminal bitch dying bitch !!!! More about your mom took over to creek 20 years ago kidnapped trafficked because she's against the crtl F her bitch she's dead dead then she's alive washdc, been fake 20 years bitch fake !!! Non stop harassment about my mother's money, Mimi dying bitch go cry !!! Screaming about they will hack kill you traffick rape you bitch !!! Japanese crtl kidnap you marry oberto from Alaska !!!????? NOT happening whoever he is !!!???? Losers !!! Keeps saying I have to marry man 18 years older than me man ????? NOT happening I'm sure he's a winner TRASH !!! Gross !!!!! Says this man knows he's marrying you bitch !!! NOT happening !!!!

Stevie screaming about kawaii with the Japanese thug bunch F you bitch !!! Following me around screaming with this equipment to my waves about YOU ruin EVERYTHING bitch !!! Leave town leave the stores leave bitch !!!! I don't care what I try to work on or what I am doing, if I stop at sonic or ANY restaurant I'm screamed at about eating meat it's human bitch they want you to stop eating meat bitch they spit in it I called them or he screams aids Hiv here bitch you are over bitch !!!! When I have to purchase something from a local larger city because small town doesn't have it they ALL scream blame me for going to town ruining their money shit hit MY people bitch !!! You deliberately do this to us Fat f bitch !!!!! You are doing this to us !!! 

Then as I shop they follw me ping ping my waves screaming about don't buy ANYTHING in here bitch they watch you you are suspect for shoplifting !!! You are m crtl family they watch you for shoplifting drug dealing and you are turned in for years to our workers to set you up as suspect !!!!!! Repeatedly they scream this to my waves or look in my shopping cart, try to look in my purse with equipment and hack bills they claim or look for a money card I have or Mimi has they think !!!!! We hack money cards bitch end your money flow kill G kill Mimi bitch no more money for you dead family ALL YOU go next be alone totally no one coming to get you bitch !!!!! You die alone bitch !!!

Screaming about some Japanese bitch who says Sheehan trying to at her to me, or more about playing Philip Alan to tell me I'm insane did all this to them !!! Imagining things bitch we kill you destroy you govt pays us to bitch !!!

More crying about mixxy mix or real Z son he young !!! He went inbred bitches know he gone !!!!????? More about h family and Kate brats her family tuck ?????? What is all this !!!???? Crying over pboy and S. Moak slut family bitchto us !!! Her sister money or babies we doing her p#### nicely !!!! Won't shut up about her and screaming Z f her good pboy model bitches !!!! Eye roll......

Sick of hearing about Z dead dead alive something about this kid his sister him had ours !!!! Money gone f you bitch fat ass bitch !!!! Dallas debutante crew or whatever the heck this is non stop about them !!!! So tired of Dallas crying crowd brats high end over F govt !!!!

Crying stevie about bm money over and over years of this his money Alan raped his a hole in OkCity !!!! F him !!! Alan is alive dead alive he's coming to talk to you soon bitch tell you off crazy bitch !!!!! Tell G EVERYTHING you did wrong to us bitch !!!!! Kill you dead bitch !!!

More screams as I try to look on internet and screaming I am killing off their people !!! F you bitch we sell drugs in your internet set you up on here bitch get off the internet bitch !!!!! We sell drugs on your internet we set you up dea has for years bitch you go to prison bitch !!!! They keeps claiming they are doing this on my internet lines and it's pulled down again fuzzy, screaming Japanese and celeb trash are here looking bitch setting you up bitch !!!! Rogers house M has don't drive down that road Mgetsmad he is setting there has rehab house whores there bitch !!! Then I hear Japanese screaming don't drive by this place bitch !!! M is angry he us trying to create money bitch !!!!! Hacking my internet from Rogers house as usual, that's how I got hacked 6 years ago almost died they kept screaming they were living in that dump to hack me and it started out sounding from that way !!!!!! HELP.

More about we have to set here health tech your fat nasty ass hog !!! F you bitch whale !!! Megan just as bad hoss !!! I'm not helping you bitches at all fat F NOT involved !!! More screams about stickers and stevie claims he's the model for a dollar tree sticker, man's face says it's his new face I have NEVER seen bitch !!!! Says M is jealous he wasn't asked to model for the sticker !!! He says it's his face and Japanese placed his model portfolio at dollar tree for sticker DO NOT throw away my sticker bitch !!!????? Repeatedly he tells me about his modeling career they wanted him in L.A. Italy screaming over and over !!!!! Paris runway fashion and vpardise ????? Jd money, and now timbo is alive suddenly he sent your mom a video !!!!

More screams about N family !!!! Ada tulsa Ardmore lawton ft sill cove acres, sterling Japanese know you bitch !!! More crying about money JR house had or something ???? We get it ALL we worked for it bitch F you fat ass m crtl money goes to us !!! Then says your mother died in surgery bitch heart quit brain valve rupture !!!????? Then timbo sister played your motherface here on creek way east timbo did this !!! You help her die at grandma's home bitch !!!! Says it was Japanese kid mother ???? Well I think it's ALL sad......I just am TIRED of all this filth, sad stories, cancer aids Hiv talk rape invest talk they scream, and I miss my mom and grandparents, my pets, but oh well probably never see them ever again they say.......

Keeps saying Megan fake dead Cwfd fake family when you seen her 2004 last bitch !!!!??? What is all this true they scream ????? Screaming that I need to let creamy cat go with Jared because Megan dead alive doesn't need cat !!!! Why they keep on saying this to me ????? Stevie and Japanese others !!!! Non stop daily they scream ALL this junk I'm too tired and busy working on something to listen to this, says it's for health reasons surgery brain blood work tumor in my head gotta get rid of ?????

Something about JR niece alive we make money f her ass bitch for the hell of it !!!! Satanic people screaming washdc over F them !!! Trump racist to Japanese !!!! Then senator so and so I couldn't understand the name says F you bitch he set up !!!! Washdc judges, lawyers here !!!! F govt it's over !!!! High ranks in crtl here to succeed bitch take you out Delaware here still !!!! Steven lu dead dead fakes !!!!!

Screaming about me moving to another state soon and Megan me leaving outta here bitch !!! Die soon fat Fs !!!! Steven hates you !!! Timbo told him to leave his home !!! People imagining they are really true real person of surgery or mask they wear, imaging on drugs !!!! Dangerous !!! Keep blaming me for ALL the crtl over talk of my fame family we get money we worked bitch govt hits you next bitch for mm estate bitch !!!! Screaming about me and M ruin EVERYTHING for their fun times TRASH shit mess YOU did this YOU and M HE brat also bitch !!! Fame family F you both to hell bitch !!! Die bitch we hate you and M NOT living here we will stay prevail !!! YOU leave bitch !!! Govt moving you so we can live here play here build crtl again bitch welfare goes to us for living !!!!!

Screaming about Shep baby he's ugly bitch Z had NO money for that bitch !!! That's just SICKO disgusting to even hear of know of child pedo crap just upsetting !!! They keep screaming about that kid repeatedly !!!???? Why ????

David did THIS !!! F him man he's on creek over this way man F his ass bitches !!!! Cwfd family he insane !!!! Connives !!! He did this F him !!!! Then R family demise cry bags over that crap, says doe Don raped Casey butthole big wide Tyler gone now !!!!!????? Non stop yawn.....

GA gone fake also we get NO money he and JR history !!!! Timbo lives in Dallas mental house !!!! Alive we get his income !!!?????? Eye roll.....

More crying over pama and toml money !!! Pboy money goes to us bitch had Canada estates ours !!!! Tree houses ours !!!!????? Whatever that is ????

Erin W. Playing Chad years money he had ours or something ???? Sterling person I think ????? Shot in your yard bitch dead !!!!???? We did it bitch for money insanity !!! Oh well ......yawn.....

Stevie says he gave pictures of me to celebs, magazines, internet videos of bitch Japanese with surgery replica of my face exactly on internet sex videos !!!??????? Better NOT be TRASH !!!! Upsetting !!! I NEVER know what the hell they will pull over on me next !!!! Everyday I am lucky to be alive and wake up the nightmare continues because I DO NOT know what they will do to me next or say tell me !!!!!

Tired of being screamed at lied to blamed accused threatened EVERY time I travel or live my life locally and screaming I killed LA HW money for them when I went to new Mexico taos a week 13 years ago or whatever it was !!!!! Screaming YOU ruined our money bitch going away to taos bitch !!! Been screaming this out here for years years now !!!!! F you bitch fat whale you had to go and leave it hit our shit !!!!!! You worthless lazy fat fing bitch !!! We hacked Megan when you went then you a year later hog !!!!! Die bitch due soon traffick rape kidnap you as you drive to town soon bitch !!!!

Keeps saying mom had chemo is dying in washdc or then she's in mccalester dying hospital then Mimi has to have chemo heart is quitting with kidneys renal failure soon bitch !!! You have chemo drip soon lose hair bitch die pig go cry about your life bitch you ruined crtl you ruined our lives and money we had bitch you go also bitch dying bitch fat ass bitch !!!!!

Screaming about Amarillo money land whatever over and over....crying over mexm !!!! F them F them to hell we hate them !!! Keep screaming beaners  !!!!! Upsetting.

Says Japanese is the best race and blacks are best !!! We create beautiful mix children !!! Japanese supreme Asian !!!! Then crying over Gwen s wedding to b.s. ????? Harajuko girls there !!!!!???? Eye roll.....so damn tired of them and their celeb junk, wah wah nobody gives a poop about !!!!

Screaming about George, San Antonio he got hit bitch we hit that Japanese fake man !!!!???? Eye roll....Tired of this repeatedly screaming about that !!!!???? Alive dead alive dead, Bill goes F him sonic pounded his ass !!!!????? Then saying Clint k and Clint b alive dead alive !!!! They said to say to you they are stopping by soon !!!!?????

Crying over kidr Detroit Cwfd family and little Joe c ???? Whoever that is ???? Uncle krker Cwfd family money !!!???? Kc money ???? Big Joe Rgn hung penis m fer here pounding off children man !!!!???? SICKO filth they all need a bullet !!! WORTHLESS nasty TRASH.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment