Sunday, March 31, 2019

Letter....screaming....

Well today crying about ortho bug terminix company that some old Japanese half mix bastards brat owns YOU ruined washdc bitch F you bitch !!!! Screaming over incest cases nasty FILTH !!!! Keeps saying I have a Japanese brother over east I 35 inbred babies !!!! They will take mm estate bitch !!! Govt killing you for estate bitch !!!!! Old man says F you from Virginia bitch !!! Fat ass F bitch !!!!

Screaming about y cafe my grandma likes to enjoy dinner at Philip takes her there some, so she and I went there today and non stop screaming ping ping my waves screaming about N family some teeny Japanese with glasses screaming I saw him there, he was laughing !!!! Then screaming he was Z kid incest with sister ??? Then samare arms. Kid with Z or I. H. From creek over east ????! Then screaming over samaire arms and Amanda Tarvn are kin had babies with I.H. and Z has big nut sack big balls man dinged off loads in their p#### made models out of them LA ????? Over and over repeatedly screaming this....

Blaming screaming about Mike T, from hometown HE did this F his balls F you bitch !!! Wichita something ?????? Screaming Z is here he says F you for grandpa's company bitch F you !!!!! Screaming about incest and Hiv aids and HW LA timbo alive !!!! We know people in your family returning from prison sentences soon you will be killed bitch for what you did to them bitch !!!!!????? Who is this he's talking about !!!??? They tried trafficking you bitch years ago prison time over !!!!! 

More crap screaming about my mother they took her body to creek necro her body !!!! Says she had Hiv aids and was bleeding and you cared for her for weeks bitch govt gave you aids she was bleeding bitch !!!! ?????? Why was this allowed says it was Tim's sister played my mother ???? What is this true or not ???? Steven says true BUT no diseases !!!!! Mom is in our care Julie !!!!! Stevie keeps using his equipment and saying dead alive dead cancer dying you die soon Mimi dying soon then imprints his voice in patterns follows answers with opposites drives me crazy, exhaustion !!!! Been doing THIS 6 years NOW !!!!!

Stevie keeps up with crap from old replayed stories from my life I'm this house he claims Dean gave him to play old stories says my mom said remember talking about that ????? Then he's saying you had old book or old t shirt said this that remember ???? Just exactly how does someone know EVERY single moment thing items I had or said recorded makes me mad as hell !!!!!! Exhausted creepy, mind games says washdc gave him ALL these tapes recordings and said Linda t and Dean Phillip involved Sandy p, mccracks to cause us to lose our minds me and mother !!! 6 years ago Saud they gave Chad old recordings and he burned them !!!!! We don't have information bitch F you bitch !!!!!!!! Says Ian thomps involved oh what a surprise !!!! Eye roll.....

Keep screaming about Alan t money estate items and he's mad about Kelly j money bub trucks land ALL mccracks b.s. money stories they invented created for more money F you bitch shut up about mccracks mob money goes to us lawton ft sill Darko connected bitch !!! Tommy, Lewis, barb John, Doug, Brit dylan, then more j Waller pants and jd b.s. those kids are his they need money bitch taking estate bitch !!!!!????

Tulsa Ada N family Z is crying over his family YOU bitch wants to fly out to LA for more people help him bitch took EVERYTHING !!!!!!????? Whatever this is or who they are talking about ?????? Says Kenz NOT real NOT real bitch !!!!????? 

Japanese on I 35 slaves !!!! Racism to us and black husbands bitch !!! Govt racist !!!! Screaming over my brother dead dead gone BOOM !!!!! We take EVERYTHING all money bitch R family gets tard baby !!! F you bitch !!!!????? Whatever with this ?????

Screaming nasty filth about my boobs, nips, p#### bitch I want to suck your #### bitch !!!! SICKO filth from him and them Eat your p#### out bitch !!!! Keeps trying to hack me playing voices louder on my waves, and interior the house 6 years of this junk playing and saying screaming about YOUR family did this to us F you bitch !!!! They trafficked tricked me bitch !!!! Non stop they scream this now 6 years and for my ENTIRE life people walking up to me bitching about my family ALL sides they did this said that to me I had their baby bitch F your family you are probably just like them bitch !!!!!!!! My ENTIRE life repeatedly.....my WORTHLESS bitch family involved I DO NOT give a poop for them !!!!!

Ears kept ringing today as I traveled stevie played louder in my ear waves, he says for surgery to my body sats do that I have to bitch !!!!???? Says Bobby his brother was hit today bitch !!!!????? Was he ?????

Stevie Crying about nette bshaw money he's says he had to work for it !!!! Bobby says something and he wants help protecting you bitch !!!!! Japanese hollering over and over, it just never stops and then they screamed about Megan dead dead bitch Kent gone also bitch F the J family NOT INVOLVED bitch F you ALL to hell !!! George Japanese F down there involved denies it F him !!!!! He going soon !!! Joe Fing over dead chain up him NOW !!!!!???? Big donging hung piece of shit !!!!! F him !!!! He is gone now RF over dead ALL out of our view bitch !!! F R family !!!!! Tyler crook thug !!! Casey raped Joe big hole !!!!!??????? Just SICKO FILTH won't leave me alone !!!!

I'm TIRED. Sleeping better !!! Please say THANK YOU for helping that blood gush trouble !!! Love you ALL health techs !!!!! I feel some better without ALL the blood loss !!! VERY scarey !!!! Tell mom hello I miss you too ! Grandparents and pets, ALL missing from my life !!! Love you ALL !!! My friends amigos !!!! LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Maybe someday it will end outta my life and our lives ALL.

Been tired since the day I was born.

Idiots annoying me.

I'm a good person. 

Megan I know we will get to see each other this year they said......I sure hope so I miss ya !!! I know how sorry all this is I don't understand either.... Love Julie !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment