Sunday, June 30, 2019

Swan items !!! Geode rock items !!! Pom Pom critter stickers !!!!

The swan bird is a very elegant graceful water bird, VERY beautiful and it MUST be kept SAFE at all times from stupid evil humans !!! There has been much talk of the swan many years now, and it needs to be SAFE.....I cry because of evil doers, people who won't leave the innocent animals, others alone !!!! 

The swan is a rare beauty !!! White or black, both to me, VERY enchanting, I remember as a child I viewed a graceful swan setting upon the water at a local pond with its mate and babies !!! I know they are very docile, graceful, and need to be protected...!!!!!!

There are PLENTY items on the internet of the beautiful swan to celebrate its grace SAFELY, I find it to be a quite elegant bird, and just very cutie !!!! These items I found of the swan for us to search for, collect :::::::

-- clothing
-- print fabric
-- figurines, statues mini
-- stickers
-- jewelry
-- decorations, ALL
-- stationary
Mostly on internet I find PLENTY more of the rare bird !!!!

Ooh pretty !!!!!!!

The other day I discovered the Geode rock formations on the internet and I have forever adored geology and finding items at the rock shops !!! Oh my !!! Beautiful very sparkled same as the enchanting peacock rock ore !!!! Nice I find jewelry created from both of these !!!!! That peacock ore is sheeny, sparkled, and ombre cascading color hues, blues, greens, purples !!!! Natural the best !!! The Geode rocks are quite amusing as there are PLENTY items for the geodesic to gift or for yourself !!!!!

-- jewelry
-- book ends
-- tabletop decorations
-- soap
-- cakes
-- collect Geodes break open to see the sparkles !!!

Several real true rock available in the peacock ore AND ???? The Geodes !!!!!!!!! Search internet mostly.

These candies I have found many years to be faves and I am always checking out the candy sweets aisles these are for fun and have merchandise as well, nostalgia !!! Gifts as well for others or yourself !!!!

-- moon pies !!!! ALL flavors, marshmallow pies !!!!
-- goo goo clusters !!!! ALL variety YUM
-- ALL color hue gumballs !!!! Rain bo a fave !!!!

I enjoy the gifting and collecting as I can afford it, NICE merchandise for these moon pies and goo goo clusters !!! Gotta enjoy these in moderation, variety quantity and styles available for these sweet treats !!!! May also find at local stores IF near the South !!!!!!!! Mini sizes too !!!

The Pom Pom critter stickers are something I treasure I think they are whimsical and just cutesy !!! There are Pom Pom critter kits available as well, or just buy these already crafted, they are a Pom Pom with googly eyes and adornments, feet that can be sticky for affixing to items, stickers or plain foam feet, YOU may wish to create other critters as well, instructions on the internet, often the Pom Pom critters have inspirational messages attached or may advertise a business store, or celebration upcoming !!!! Order those personalized, inspirational or no message attached !!! Darice brand one Pom Pom critter craft kit I have found on internet !!! These are nostalgia to me !!!! We had these given to us at school by firefighters to teach us about fire safety !!!! I remember these !!! All color hues variety and sizes, quantity VERY affordable, PLENTY !!!! I adore these !!!! On internet most selections !!!! Fun craft idea for ALL ages !!!!

Hope you adore !!!!

:)      j.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment